Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: TWDT Season 2018 signups open!

shame it's a horrible coincidence that draft order descended down based on ability across 3 leagues bloody bots ruining the world.

Looking forward to it either way
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

When was I ever being considered as a captain? No one messaged me on here about it and I was out of town for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasaq View Post
    When was I ever being considered as a captain? No one messaged me on here about it and I was out of town for the weekend.
    Didn't receive forum PM? Sent you one.

Just now saw it. Was out of town. Sorry! I mentioned it like two weeks ago? Thought I'd see something sooner. All good.

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    out of interest, how was the draft order decided? Seems the most proficient captains across the 3 leagues got the first picks, which then strengthened their teams even more (zidane getting ease as first pick whilst there are caps who are 1 leaguers is madness).

Dont think there was anyone who is an one leaguer. Yes obviously not everyone as strong as dw/zidane. Skyforger even got Attacks with him to 'balance' his ratings, while he only is one rating lower than me overall, in jav. Him in 7 spot is really strong imo. (If he doesnt go stupid)
    Major Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    out of interest, how was the draft order decided? Seems the most proficient captains across the 3 leagues got the first picks, which then strengthened their teams even more (zidane getting ease as first pick whilst there are caps who are 1 leaguers is madness).
    i paused the live stream and kept hitting randomize until my boy zidane was #1 pick
    8:beam> yo tiny i have some good news for u
    8:Tiny> U COMING SUNDAY BRO?
    8:beam> i wont be here sunday but you could save on your car insurance by switching to geico