Lying about availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
    You obviously don't like me, but your hatred is making you say some real dumb stuff that has nothing to back it up to try and make what you say have any relevance whatsoever. I didn't bench anyone on purpose for the sake of benching and was a very good cap as I won and capped to multiple finals. The only person I think I tried to bench was major crisis, and that was because he rage quit mid game because of some argument of some sort? Cant remember, but we made up. I had people who refused to play for me? Maybe that is what you are referring to? I did trade people who were issues, but I don't know where your grabbing your facts. If this was a jav event where I could possibly have an impact or even play, I would have shown, but a 0 star baser not showing compared to 2 3 league super stars lying about activity.....you cant connect those dots no matter how much you try. Get your facts straight please and if your going to run anything please understand what has impacts on leaguesand what doesnt. Better yet, please don't run anything.

ps

I will compare my show rate to leagues I signed up for to anyone in SS. I have backed leagues, shown, capped, played, ran leagues, and won as much as anyone in this game. You appear from no where in last year or two, having a hand in running off loads of players from your forum and in game antics, bastardize leagues, and have the audacity to act like you have any room to comment because you have a small hand in a fragment of a league that once was great? Who the fuck are you? Really? No one knows who you are or what you have done. You are a Nobody (used the voice from A Sharks Tale). Jokes aside...stfu
    Dude, myself and other posters have commented on the OP and the proposed solution to weight in. The world does not revolve around you. Cheers.

Comment

Any type of league for this game is dead imo. I tried to be optimistic because I didn't see every single league hosted ever and remember all the details like some people so I gave people the benefit of the doubt. However it's pretty clear that current staff does not want any sort of feedback on how these events are run. Not saying that there is anyone more suitable, that the staff acts with ill intentions, or that they are 100% wrong about everything. I just try to look at the results of the different leagues I have been in. Let's see what events this staff have run into the ground thru mismanagement or just poor judgment:

- TSL Season 2/Season 3. I don't think TSL 3 even had official finals matches with the proper players. Nobody cared.
      - Basing Cup. Spent a decent effort recruiting people only to make 4 teams. I posted suggestions such as a junior league where lower rated players can play mmr-matched games and earn some points for their team. Obviously this idea sucked ginormous donkey cock as it was never even responded to, let alone put into action. Oh and one of the caps (Rab) tried his best to make Hitler look like a decent guy, by refusing to listen to anyone and putting crap players in while better ones sat on the bench. Then he forfeits the final match of the season without input from anyone. Sure, we couldn't field the players. But that's because of 4 weeks of previous mismanagement of the rosters we did have. Seriously dude Rab, don't cap again or assume responsibility for anything. Nobody cares if you suck (too much) but they really care if you're some self-serving asshole who refuses to listen to anyone "lesser". Fuck you.
      - Nothing more to say anything about TWD and how people were rewarded for playing games instead of winning, when we have casual modes like TSL going at the same time.

Just my thoughts. All the games in Basing Cup that I played I did fine. We even won our only game of the season against imo a really good roster with me in the line up. Yet every week Rab puts in Bosshawk or Holy Ship who, despite the fucking wall of accolades you could write about these two, failed to ever carry a basing match despite playing in the majority of matches. Yet clearly the problem was with people who didn't show and not the dumbass captain. I knew everything about my team and fielded every match, usually watching from the bench. Yet nobody asked me a damn thing. I gave my ideas plenty of times but the guy doesn't even read the chat.

After all it doesn't really matter what you say on these forums: We can just look at the results of these leagues and easily see the quality isn't there. My best suggestion is to not be so defensive about it, accept feedback, and try to make good decisions. Please look at the results as an indicator of how your event went, not how well you coordinated the opening of a new forum, thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes I fielded BossHawk and Holy Ship over you, because you're a massive cunt. That's my right as cap. You should expect any other cap to do the same thing until you change your behaviour, nobody wants aids in their team.

Comment

So then why blame the roster for all of the problems? You just admitted you had a better roster and decided not to go with it because you have a personal problem with me. Also I was on my best behaviour even though I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere. It's not like I was spamming chat when you guys were sucking I just watched and said people did great, hoping I'd get to play someday lol. Also I don't say inane comments at all times like some people which gets them mocked. I was literaly on my best behaviour and I'm still a cunt. Even then the point isn't to control people's behaviour like the fucking master Zion race. The point is to field the best team and win. Please get your jew claws off this game.
          Last edited by Dierienow; 07-05-2018, 12:29 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

What kind of a fucking pussy cap surrenders a match then blames the team HE PICKED. Spineless jew cuck.
            sigpic

Comment

Dierienow, though offtopic, you deserve a reply.

Even though it might not always seem so, leagues team does read forum feedback and takes it serious especially when it is genuine like your 'farm club' Basing Cup idea was. Unfortunately it was not feasible to do, because we didn't have player ratings in place which would be needed then to decide who is farm club/who is main team material, then time constraints. Ultimately it couldn't have worked because there just wasn't that many players to show up on most teams to do 2 full lineups (yes, I know some more 'bad players' might show then, but still), not even close.

Of course the Basing Cup format wasn't ideal for everyone because some people really got screwed I think and didn't get to play much despite showing, hoping the full TWDT resolves that now. So I hope you and others do show up, so the 6 teams can compete without forfeits and everyone gets to play a good amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Dierienow View Post
                I was literaly on my best behaviour and I'm still a cunt.
                QFT.

Originally posted by Dierienow View Post
                What kind of a fucking pussy cap surrenders a match then blames the team HE PICKED. Spineless jew cuck.
                The team I picked didn't show up. So I was stuck with people like you. Dickless faggot.
                Last edited by Rab; 07-05-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

'people like me' oh you know the people who show up every week and want the team to do well? Want to discuss the team? Want to hype their team up? Want to win? Go fuck yourself idiot. What did you teach me about my behaviour exactly? If anything I'm going to go into these other leagues, and life in general, MORE PISSED OFF at the dickless Jews that want to control me and what I do. It's a free fucking society, just because you're the captain doesn't mean you get to act how you want. That's called being a fucking dictator and that's NOT what the captain is. If you think it's something else you're fucking stupid. Of course you CAN act like a dictator if you want.. but when your team doesn't show for you (and I can give plenty of reasons why they wouldn't which have no bearing on me or my behaviour) don't turn around and blame them when you were the captain, or the one responsible, for team management the entire time. Do you understand this? People shouldn't lie about signing up or whatever but at the same time, if I knew some of these players were never going to show so should you. Just look at who plays the damn game. That's still your responsibility even if you refuse to acknowledge it.

QED. Don't make me have to come back to this thread you little Hitler wannabe.
                  sigpic

Comment

Your Twitter is leaking.

Comment

i liked the part where you call them jew cucks then also hitler later on. brilliant internetting

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

It's my mistake I actually thought you guys wanted players to be involved and active. But no you made 4 fucking teams and put Jew Rab in charge of one of them making it 3 teams. I also gave my feedback here on the forums which proved to be relevant but just ignored ignored ignored. Which suggests to me the staff doesn't actually want people playing the game, doesn't actually want feedback, doesn't want growth of the game, and doesn't want a fair competition, ever. Because if they did this shit wouldn't be happening every league. it's literally 3 mismanaged leagues in a row what more proof do you need.

You recruit 100 players iirc and make 4 teams of 8 players with 2 subs each for.. 40 total players. Already 60 people are thinking that they are barely going to play. And you say, WELL NOT ALL OF THEM ARE GOING TO SHOW UP HAHAHA GOT YOU DIERIENOW. But Rab one of the team captains says he expected them to show up... so did you guys think people are going to show up or not? If you expect them to show up why make 4 teams so nobody gets to play? If you expect nobody to show up why the fuck didn't you consider that when forming your team? And you can't say you weren't aware of this situation because we mentioned it at the draft.

Go ahead... do this out of your spare time and kindness, we won't expect everything to be perfect. But, to turn on us when we did everything to help out, by blaming people who 'didn't show' when you basically asked everyone to sign up and knew beforehand not everyone would show, and when you mismanaged the rosters you did have.. well what do you expect. Do you want a pat on the back? It's clear you don't want anybody telling you what a shitty job you did because it hurts your feelings and might make you quit, but maybe you should consider that before you put the blame on everybody else.
                        sigpic

Comment

cry more

Comment

Basing just brings the worst out of everyone. Reminds me of Lord of the Flies
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

all I'm seeing is this guy proving why he won't get added because no one wants to add idiots in, yet he's expecting to be added despite being a complete ass. Lol. You can only afford to do that if you're actually half decent on a game...

Also Tiny's use of 'despite your face' comment has so far gone un-mocked and this upsets me.
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Feel free to talk shit when you've won a match of 'Basing Cup' and maybe I'll take you seriously. Oh wait what's that the great spider 'Ricko' didn't carry a single game despite making 5000 forum posts about how good he is? Maybe that's why nobody cares about your lame ass jokes.. play the game and shut up kiddo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X