Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Lying about availability

  1. #1
    2 good Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    915

    Lying about availability

    Obviously peoples lives change, but there is a line and it was crossed last year. Not naming names, but one is a number and the other sounds like turdbin. They grossly changed the draft and FA. I also propose banning people from not just the twdt, but continuum itself for a couple of weeks if they sign up for TWDT and refuse to play for a cap. Grow up. It's not a problem if Joe spacer123 never shows up, but when there is 10 good people in a ship and 1 refuses to play for someone, that screws their entire season in that league.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

    Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

  2. #2
    Registered User skyforger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    366
    LOL the above poster signed up for basing cup FA and didn't show!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    937
    Hmm I think I remember that lol... certain people said they weren't showing for basingcup then showed every match

  4. #4
    Registered User skyforger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    366
    Notwithstanding the irony it's tiny bringing it up, there is a point to be made that trades by Trade Calculator or even draft itself according to star values/skills is very flawed if activity isn't taken into account by caps. Me and Wirah gambled on picking porkjet (who to be fair had mentioned he might not show much) with 3rd pick and burned it completely, Rab even more so probably disregarded activity almost entirely looking at his top lineup and got burnt totally. If on top of that, some cunts trick or refuse to play for a specific team, it's no wonder getting quality caps is like pulling teeth. No caps, no league.

    Still, since its apparently not obvious to some, banning players from a dying game for muddy reasons like activity is fucking ogron/nazi lvl retarded, no other way to put it.

  5. #5
    Registered User skyforger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    366
    Brainstorming here but I'd have players signup with stating publicly how many Sundays they plan to show. ie.

    Signups list:

    azn_h00k - 5 sundays.

    If he shows more more than 5, he can't play the extra weeks. If he shows significantly less ie. 0-2 weeks then add him to a public Shitlist we make fun of daily itg. Peer pressure not banhammers.

  6. #6
    2 good Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    915
    sky tries to be funny, but misses ever so slightly. This 6* baser was not missed, nor did I say I would show, nor would I have skewed any match whatsoever except for probably hurting our basing team. Your welcome whoever picked me up.

    side note....I did mention I was interested in playing twdt like most people, and I also mentioned "depending on who runs it". Sky, if you plan on running things or helping run things, maybe stfu or don't be so abrasive so people don't run when they see your name attached to anything, just like the two potential caps that would help you have a good twdt in this forum.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

    Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

  7. #7
    2 good Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    915
    And yes, I would cut off my nose, despite my face. I would not lift a finger to help cap a team or anything twdt in spite of u
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

    Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

  8. #8
    Registered User skyforger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    366
    What exactly did you find as an attempt at being funny? Pointing out you don't show for leagues you sign up for yet have the audacity suggest other people be banned from the zone for that and single out 24 and Turban? It's not funny, its you being a hypocrite cunt as usual. Last year when you were a cap, you openly bragged about picking people to bench them on purpose to ruin their season. Now you're telling people to "grow up"? Get the fuck out.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Obviously peoples lives change, but there is a line and it was crossed last year.
    They grossly changed the draft and FA.
    What are you implying they did?

  10. #10
    Registered User Banks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    130
    When you get banned from Continuum 2018
    2:morph> serious question how does ass taste crip
    2:cripple> dude it tastes amazing. especially when her liquid comes out after u pull out ur tongue out of her butthole
    2:jebass> i gave a rim job wants got a pc of corn stuck to my tongue

    Mortal 2016

    4:cripple> everyone DOWNLOAD my cheat engine it removes .5 sec off ur respawn and adds a 3rd into regen energy link is here: www.pornhub.com/man.kills.fly.during.anal.html

  11. #11
    Registered User Weak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    538
    24..

    Itís all his fault.

  12. #12
    2 good Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenGhost View Post
    What are you implying they did?
    Im not implying anything. they both told ixador they couldn't play and to basically not pick them. They are both top round picks and would have a dramatic impact in 3 leagues, but influenced the draft.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

    Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

  13. #13
    2 good Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    What exactly did you find as an attempt at being funny? Pointing out you don't show for leagues you sign up for yet have the audacity suggest other people be banned from the zone for that and single out 24 and Turban? It's not funny, its you being a hypocrite cunt as usual. Last year when you were a cap, you openly bragged about picking people to bench them on purpose to ruin their season. Now you're telling people to "grow up"? Get the fuck out.
    You obviously don't like me, but your hatred is making you say some real dumb stuff that has nothing to back it up to try and make what you say have any relevance whatsoever. I didn't bench anyone on purpose for the sake of benching and was a very good cap as I won and capped to multiple finals. The only person I think I tried to bench was major crisis, and that was because he rage quit mid game because of some argument of some sort? Cant remember, but we made up. I had people who refused to play for me? Maybe that is what you are referring to? I did trade people who were issues, but I don't know where your grabbing your facts. If this was a jav event where I could possibly have an impact or even play, I would have shown, but a 0 star baser not showing compared to 2 3 league super stars lying about activity.....you cant connect those dots no matter how much you try. Get your facts straight please and if your going to run anything please understand what has impacts on leaguesand what doesnt. Better yet, please don't run anything.

    ps

    I will compare my show rate to leagues I signed up for to anyone in SS. I have backed leagues, shown, capped, played, ran leagues, and won as much as anyone in this game. You appear from no where in last year or two, having a hand in running off loads of players from your forum and in game antics, bastardize leagues, and have the audacity to act like you have any room to comment because you have a small hand in a fragment of a league that once was great? Who the fuck are you? Really? No one knows who you are or what you have done. You are a Nobody (used the voice from A Sharks Tale). Jokes aside...stfu
    Last edited by Tiny; 07-04-2018 at 10:47 PM. Reason: additional
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

    Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

  14. #14
    Registered User Ricko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    And yes, I would cut off my nose, despite my face.
    We really going to miss the fact Tiny said this and not the correct 'I would cut off my nose to spite my face'

    At some point in his life Tiny misheard 'to spite' as 'despite', and we have no idea how many years he has been saying this incorrectly.

    Please all point and laugh
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

  15. #15
    Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Im not implying anything. they both told ixador they couldn't play and to basically not pick them. They are both top round picks and would have a dramatic impact in 3 leagues, but influenced the draft.

    Turban said he wouldnt show WB, which he didnt. He said it to all captains. 24 told he would most likely only show week 2, yea he showed more after all.. Which I didnt expect either. I just needed someone to replace commodo week 2. Spezza spammed before draft that he wouldnt show much either, he gets no fingers pointed here.. I was able to pick him in round 3. And he showed all but week 2. If Spezza didnt say anything about his showrate, I am sure anyone else would have picked him already.
    Major Crisis

  16. #16
    Registered User skyforger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    You obviously don't like me, but your hatred is making you say some real dumb stuff that has nothing to back it up to try and make what you say have any relevance whatsoever. I didn't bench anyone on purpose for the sake of benching and was a very good cap as I won and capped to multiple finals. The only person I think I tried to bench was major crisis, and that was because he rage quit mid game because of some argument of some sort? Cant remember, but we made up. I had people who refused to play for me? Maybe that is what you are referring to? I did trade people who were issues, but I don't know where your grabbing your facts. If this was a jav event where I could possibly have an impact or even play, I would have shown, but a 0 star baser not showing compared to 2 3 league super stars lying about activity.....you cant connect those dots no matter how much you try. Get your facts straight please and if your going to run anything please understand what has impacts on leaguesand what doesnt. Better yet, please don't run anything.

    ps

    I will compare my show rate to leagues I signed up for to anyone in SS. I have backed leagues, shown, capped, played, ran leagues, and won as much as anyone in this game. You appear from no where in last year or two, having a hand in running off loads of players from your forum and in game antics, bastardize leagues, and have the audacity to act like you have any room to comment because you have a small hand in a fragment of a league that once was great? Who the fuck are you? Really? No one knows who you are or what you have done. You are a Nobody (used the voice from A Sharks Tale). Jokes aside...stfu
    Dude, myself and other posters have commented on the OP and the proposed solution to weight in. The world does not revolve around you. Cheers.

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    199
    Any type of league for this game is dead imo. I tried to be optimistic because I didn't see every single league hosted ever and remember all the details like some people so I gave people the benefit of the doubt. However it's pretty clear that current staff does not want any sort of feedback on how these events are run. Not saying that there is anyone more suitable, that the staff acts with ill intentions, or that they are 100% wrong about everything. I just try to look at the results of the different leagues I have been in. Let's see what events this staff have run into the ground thru mismanagement or just poor judgment:

    - TSL Season 2/Season 3. I don't think TSL 3 even had official finals matches with the proper players. Nobody cared.
    - Basing Cup. Spent a decent effort recruiting people only to make 4 teams. I posted suggestions such as a junior league where lower rated players can play mmr-matched games and earn some points for their team. Obviously this idea sucked ginormous donkey cock as it was never even responded to, let alone put into action. Oh and one of the caps (Rab) tried his best to make Hitler look like a decent guy, by refusing to listen to anyone and putting crap players in while better ones sat on the bench. Then he forfeits the final match of the season without input from anyone. Sure, we couldn't field the players. But that's because of 4 weeks of previous mismanagement of the rosters we did have. Seriously dude Rab, don't cap again or assume responsibility for anything. Nobody cares if you suck (too much) but they really care if you're some self-serving asshole who refuses to listen to anyone "lesser". Fuck you.
    - Nothing more to say anything about TWD and how people were rewarded for playing games instead of winning, when we have casual modes like TSL going at the same time.

    Just my thoughts. All the games in Basing Cup that I played I did fine. We even won our only game of the season against imo a really good roster with me in the line up. Yet every week Rab puts in Bosshawk or Holy Ship who, despite the fucking wall of accolades you could write about these two, failed to ever carry a basing match despite playing in the majority of matches. Yet clearly the problem was with people who didn't show and not the dumbass captain. I knew everything about my team and fielded every match, usually watching from the bench. Yet nobody asked me a damn thing. I gave my ideas plenty of times but the guy doesn't even read the chat.

    After all it doesn't really matter what you say on these forums: We can just look at the results of these leagues and easily see the quality isn't there. My best suggestion is to not be so defensive about it, accept feedback, and try to make good decisions. Please look at the results as an indicator of how your event went, not how well you coordinated the opening of a new forum, thanks.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,046
    Yes I fielded BossHawk and Holy Ship over you, because you're a massive cunt. That's my right as cap. You should expect any other cap to do the same thing until you change your behaviour, nobody wants aids in their team.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    199
    So then why blame the roster for all of the problems? You just admitted you had a better roster and decided not to go with it because you have a personal problem with me. Also I was on my best behaviour even though I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere. It's not like I was spamming chat when you guys were sucking I just watched and said people did great, hoping I'd get to play someday lol. Also I don't say inane comments at all times like some people which gets them mocked. I was literaly on my best behaviour and I'm still a cunt. Even then the point isn't to control people's behaviour like the fucking master Zion race. The point is to field the best team and win. Please get your jew claws off this game.
    Last edited by Dierienow; 07-05-2018 at 11:29 AM.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    199
    What kind of a fucking pussy cap surrenders a match then blames the team HE PICKED. Spineless jew cuck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •