Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Lying about availability

  1. #21
    Registered User skyforger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    366
    Dierienow, though offtopic, you deserve a reply.

    Even though it might not always seem so, leagues team does read forum feedback and takes it serious especially when it is genuine like your 'farm club' Basing Cup idea was. Unfortunately it was not feasible to do, because we didn't have player ratings in place which would be needed then to decide who is farm club/who is main team material, then time constraints. Ultimately it couldn't have worked because there just wasn't that many players to show up on most teams to do 2 full lineups (yes, I know some more 'bad players' might show then, but still), not even close.

    Of course the Basing Cup format wasn't ideal for everyone because some people really got screwed I think and didn't get to play much despite showing, hoping the full TWDT resolves that now. So I hope you and others do show up, so the 6 teams can compete without forfeits and everyone gets to play a good amount.

  2. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierienow View Post
    I was literaly on my best behaviour and I'm still a cunt.
    QFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dierienow View Post
    What kind of a fucking pussy cap surrenders a match then blames the team HE PICKED. Spineless jew cuck.
    The team I picked didn't show up. So I was stuck with people like you. Dickless faggot.
    Last edited by Rab; 07-05-2018 at 12:35 PM.

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    199
    'people like me' oh you know the people who show up every week and want the team to do well? Want to discuss the team? Want to hype their team up? Want to win? Go fuck yourself idiot. What did you teach me about my behaviour exactly? If anything I'm going to go into these other leagues, and life in general, MORE PISSED OFF at the dickless Jews that want to control me and what I do. It's a free fucking society, just because you're the captain doesn't mean you get to act how you want. That's called being a fucking dictator and that's NOT what the captain is. If you think it's something else you're fucking stupid. Of course you CAN act like a dictator if you want.. but when your team doesn't show for you (and I can give plenty of reasons why they wouldn't which have no bearing on me or my behaviour) don't turn around and blame them when you were the captain, or the one responsible, for team management the entire time. Do you understand this? People shouldn't lie about signing up or whatever but at the same time, if I knew some of these players were never going to show so should you. Just look at who plays the damn game. That's still your responsibility even if you refuse to acknowledge it.

    QED. Don't make me have to come back to this thread you little Hitler wannabe.

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,046
    Your Twitter is leaking.

  5. #25
    zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    treeless brasil
    Posts
    5,944
    i liked the part where you call them jew cucks then also hitler later on. brilliant internetting


    1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    199
    It's my mistake I actually thought you guys wanted players to be involved and active. But no you made 4 fucking teams and put Jew Rab in charge of one of them making it 3 teams. I also gave my feedback here on the forums which proved to be relevant but just ignored ignored ignored. Which suggests to me the staff doesn't actually want people playing the game, doesn't actually want feedback, doesn't want growth of the game, and doesn't want a fair competition, ever. Because if they did this shit wouldn't be happening every league. it's literally 3 mismanaged leagues in a row what more proof do you need.

    You recruit 100 players iirc and make 4 teams of 8 players with 2 subs each for.. 40 total players. Already 60 people are thinking that they are barely going to play. And you say, WELL NOT ALL OF THEM ARE GOING TO SHOW UP HAHAHA GOT YOU DIERIENOW. But Rab one of the team captains says he expected them to show up... so did you guys think people are going to show up or not? If you expect them to show up why make 4 teams so nobody gets to play? If you expect nobody to show up why the fuck didn't you consider that when forming your team? And you can't say you weren't aware of this situation because we mentioned it at the draft.

    Go ahead... do this out of your spare time and kindness, we won't expect everything to be perfect. But, to turn on us when we did everything to help out, by blaming people who 'didn't show' when you basically asked everyone to sign up and knew beforehand not everyone would show, and when you mismanaged the rosters you did have.. well what do you expect. Do you want a pat on the back? It's clear you don't want anybody telling you what a shitty job you did because it hurts your feelings and might make you quit, but maybe you should consider that before you put the blame on everybody else.

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,046
    cry more

  8. #28
    ` Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,308
    Basing just brings the worst out of everyone. Reminds me of Lord of the Flies
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

  9. #29
    Registered User Ricko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,333
    all I'm seeing is this guy proving why he won't get added because no one wants to add idiots in, yet he's expecting to be added despite being a complete ass. Lol. You can only afford to do that if you're actually half decent on a game...

    Also Tiny's use of 'despite your face' comment has so far gone un-mocked and this upsets me.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

  10. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    199
    Feel free to talk shit when you've won a match of 'Basing Cup' and maybe I'll take you seriously. Oh wait what's that the great spider 'Ricko' didn't carry a single game despite making 5000 forum posts about how good he is? Maybe that's why nobody cares about your lame ass jokes.. play the game and shut up kiddo.

  11. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierienow View Post
    Feel free to talk shit when you've won a match of 'Basing Cup' and maybe I'll take you seriously.
    You need to update your sig to include "Particiated in the Basing Cup" so everyone knows how elite you are.

  12. #32
    Registered User Ricko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierienow View Post
    Feel free to talk shit when you've won a match of 'Basing Cup' and maybe I'll take you seriously. Oh wait what's that the great spider 'Ricko' didn't carry a single game despite making 5000 forum posts about how good he is? Maybe that's why nobody cares about your lame ass jokes.. play the game and shut up kiddo.
    not sure if you're trolling or retarded.





    Wait just remembered you're literally a worthless pile of shite who most of us shouldn't even be wasting time acknowledging, thank god for the scoreboxes thread so I can now highlight to you just how terrible you are:

    dierienow in 3 basing cup matches: 117-141
    Ricko in 2 basing cup matches: 108-59

    You're awesome.

    Kind regards,

    Ricko - TWLB Champion.
    Last edited by Ricko; 07-06-2018 at 05:13 AM.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

  13. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    199
    Ok dude what do I look like, your mirror? Go tell it to someone who cares. You couldn't win a basing cup match and I could, end of discussion on that I think lmao.

    What I do care about is someone capping when they shouldn't and essentially ruining another league. It's not fair and as I said maybe one million times before competitive unfairness makes people quit games like nothing else. So after recruiting 100 people, we told 60 of them to fuck off and another 10 or so that you should never even attempt to try competitive leagues. Of course this game is 'dead anyway' perfect excuse for doing what you want because hey, trying is pointless anyway, right?

    Either way it's quite clear to me that leagues will always be shit and the better focus is on pub. Because if you care about competition (you care about winning dont you?) you'll just get burned every time. At least with pub you can have fun and new players who log on will see this instead of a dead arena. That's what I care about.. not Ricko's KDA, not Rab's hurt ego, not the fact that I'm benched. Thanks.

  14. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierienow View Post
    Because if you care about competition you'll just get burned every time.
    Especially if you're a shit player and a whiny bitch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dierienow View Post
    At least with pub you can have fun and new players who log on will see this instead of a dead arena. That's what I care about..
    Have fun in pub, champ.

  15. #35
    zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    treeless brasil
    Posts
    5,944
    so dong handed right now


    1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

  16. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    936
    Lol good read.. obviously rab isn't a very good cap, some extremely questionable picks. Just my 2 cents though and it isnt personal as he's a good dude

  17. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,046
    lol thanks. Basically there weren't enough sharks to go around, I came out of it with the strongest spider and strongest terr, and a solid group of spiders, with good under spids. I made the choice to prioritise these things over sharks, and that turned out to be a mistake, shit happens.

    I wouldn't cap again anyway though. I was doing it because nobody else would, and even though most people were decent, some people were downright nasty when they didn't get what they wanted. I don't need that kind of hassle. So hopefully other people will volunteer to cap in future so I'll never get asked again.

  18. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,046
    Also, maybe I should switch to shark main to try and avoid that same problem in twdt.

  19. #39
    Sig Inspired By Dreamwin Claushouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,367
    Turban: lied about showrate to Ixador >>> won title
    24: lied about showrate to me and Ixador >>> won title

    Lying about your showrate...

    S18 TWLB Champ
    S19 TWLB Runner-Up
    S20 TWLD/TWLJ/TWLB Champ
    S21 TWLB Runner-Up
    S8/S9/S10 TWDT-D/TWDT-J/TWDT-B Champ
    S11 TWDT-B Runner-Up
    S12 TWDT-B Champ
    S13 TWDT-B Runner-Up
    S14 TWDT-B Champ
    S16 TWDT-B Runner-Up

  20. #40
    wiibimbo mtine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ?go wbduel
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Claushouse View Post
    Turban: lied about showrate to Ixador >>> won title
    24: lied about showrate to me and Ixador >>> won title

    Lying about your showrate...

    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •