Map Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Updates

I'm about to start working on the graphic that will be shown at A1 in all Basing Cup arenas.
    As I'm sure you're all aware, the purpose of this graphic is to highlight the winner and runner-up of each season.

We will probably follow the format used by TWDT:

I'm confused as to how the player names are decided. Are these the people involved in the final? Are these the players who played the most games for the team (more likely).

Oh also, we can show a list of champions like TWDT too.

Again, I'll need the list of names from Henry/Mastersword. I think we decided that medals will be automatically awarded to everyone on the winning team who played at least one game, and the rest will be captains choice.

tl;dr I can do the graphics. I just need the following:
    1. List of players (around 8 or so?) to show alongside the main squad banner. Gangsta Shrappers AND Massive Attach.
    2. List of champions/medal winners to show further down. Gangsta Shrappers only.
    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Don't do 1
    Just do 2

Comment

What about anyone who played a full match. Or a significant amount of a match say >50%. Show the number of games they played like in TWDT, but for the runner up team just display their final roster. What do you think? Also the extra players in your first example might've been subs! Not sure, though.

Just my 2 scents.
      Last edited by Dierienow; 07-12-2018, 10:43 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Im assuming master or henry gave you this info but let me know if you need me to provide

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
          Im assuming master or henry gave you this info but let me know if you need me to provide
          Henry will be providing these shortly but I'd appreciate anything you can send over, could save time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
              i used to like wirah until he put me under Ogron when i won the finals
              3:BOMBED> got donuts
              3:BOMBED> how jealous
              3:Heaven> how american
              3:BOMBED> ??????????
              3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
              3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

HMmm

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                  i used to like wirah until he put me under Ogron when i won the finals
                  I added the names in order as players exited the arena. 😂

Comment

The graphic has been added to A1 in ?go basingcup and basingcup2.
                    Medals have been added!

Comment

Working...
                    X