No announcement yet.

*****Mid Week Wednesday Events Thread*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@dierightnow : the 2vs2 i had no say in the matter once we started the bot to get it going.. which another staff hit the start on it i had no control from that point on... it was all done automated and chosen by the players...

@major... hindsite is 20/20 in my head i did not consider !teams and !random to be shipchanges.. i guess im as new as you always say i am... so in my head i did 1 shipchange.... and it didnt do it to everyone so the confusion was why it happened to some and not all...
    maybe instead of yelling and insulting all the time and asking what the problem is and how u could help instead of being such an ass all the time maybe things could have gone smoother...
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Don't worry about it. From what I saw there wasn't that much of a delay, and it was probably the first competitive event I've seen hosted in years. I don't even see a single other person hosting events.
      Phiz> I probably am gay
      Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk View Post
        @dierightnow : the 2vs2 i had no say in the matter once we started the bot to get it going.. which another staff hit the start on it i had no control from that point on... it was all done automated and chosen by the players...

@major... hindsite is 20/20 in my head i did not consider !teams and !random to be shipchanges.. i guess im as new as you always say i am... so in my head i did 1 shipchange.... and it didnt do it to everyone so the confusion was why it happened to some and not all...
        maybe instead of yelling and insulting all the time and asking what the problem is and how u could help instead of being such an ass all the time maybe things could have gone smoother...

Pretty sure there was no one playing in the arena when I logged back in. And like you said before, some people got killed before it, so that didnt help either..
        And I have told u multiple times in game that ?go tourny has a !force mode. Is it my fault that you dont use it at all? Or didnt bother to ask qan about it? Cuz apparently it wasnt in the !help. And that you even wanna say that I dont help you is bullshit. I have helped you multiple times with how you should host an event. I remember helping you to get Pipe working. I remember talking to you about the warbird tourny. I already told you back then you could make it yourself much easier by using ?go tourny and the tournybot. That was because the no-spawn option and no need to worry about !random stuff or even warping ppl etc. But I guess you totally ignored it.

Yes, I can be an ass, especially if you fuck up such easy things. Like I mentioned, your communication with the event players is bad. And common sense about some stuff is lacking a bit. Like I said, don't think anyone would want to do a jav duel to 10. The ship is too slow for that.

Under pressure you tilted it seems. You aint that bad as a host and doing a great job with being the only one still hosting.
        Major Crisis

Comment

Wed Aug 22nd 6pm EST start!

?go xwars/jumper/pallies/mortars

Event 1: ?go xwars

You guessed it! Mini Cloaker battle!
          Prizes for Winner and MVP!

Event #2: ?go jumper

Gravity bites! Rocketing Javs with hidden wormholes 2 team Deathmatch!
          Prizes for Winners and MVP!

Event #3: ?go pallies for Golden Gun

One guy with super! Can you kill him and get the Golden Gun from him? You only score points when you have the Golden Gun!
          Prizes for Winner!

Event #4: ?go mortars

Tiny Mortars launching bombs at each other! What could be more fun!
          Prizes for Winners and MVP
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Results!
            Had alot of fun tonight...

Event 1:Xwars:
            nasty lil cloaker battle and Greeman showing dominance over all taking the win and the MVP!

Event 2: Jumper
            always a fun light hearted event with crazy rocketting javs...
            Winning team: Greenman, War*lock, Wirah
            MVP: G.Knoxx

Event 3: Golden Gun in Pallies

This one always draws a crowd!
            Hard Fought Chasing Down the Golden Gun... with War*lock in control alot.. taking the win!

Event 4: Mortars
            Another hardfought Deathmatch... Major Crisis winning this one in a tight finish and also captured MVP!

Had a nice run of events after too!
            Thanks all for coming out and playing! Was a blast!

Comment

[MidWeek Events] --Wed 6pm EST -- ?go tkwars/bouncer/gatez3/pb !

When: Wed August 29th
              Where:?go tkwars/bouncer/gatez3/pb Time: 6pm EST
              Who?: All the cool kids!

Event #1: ?go tkwars
              Always a fun time! The best teamkiller wins!
              Prizes:
              50k pub bux to the winner!
              25k pub bux to the MVP!

Event #2:
              ?go bouncer (for super sharks!)

Always a fun time with super! Supersharks with Super repels as well!

Prizes:
              50k pub bux to the winner!
              25k pub bux to the MVP!

Event #3: ?go gatez3

Can you beat the Gatekeeper? An old classic.. survival of the fittest/smartest!
              Prizes:
              Last Human alone 25k
              Last Human run the gauntlet successfully 25k
              Starting Gatekeeper 25k

Event #4: ?go pb (paintball deathmatch!)

Time for a team deathmatch in paintball! Fun lilttle way to wrap up the events!
              Prizes:
              Depending on team size.. 25k per winner...
              25k pub bux to the MVP!

Comment

Well we had some fun tonight!
                Event 1: Tkwars!
                We did 2 events.. one with a spider bombing with yellow bombs... very tactical on energy control... 2nd was with wbs with lev powered bombs.. little more open map but strategy definitely came into play!

Spiders:
                Winner: The Recipe
                MVP: The Recipe

WBirds:
                Winner: Biet
                MVP: Biet

Event 2:
                Supersharks in ?go bouncer
                Crazy reps and the Shrap was intense!
                Winner: Sacks
                MVP: Sacks

Event 3:
                Gatez3
                A quick run up and down the line and avoiding your Gatekeeper!
                Winner: French Wars

Event 4:
                Paintball in ?go pb
                We actually played 2 deathmatches and 1 ball/points game.. was a good time!
                The Deathmatch was a team shared 50 deaths between the 4 players!

Winners of the 1st Match:
                Dusk Australis
                JackieChan>
                Retroaction
                French Wars

Thanks to all that showed up and played! Was a fun time!

Comment

Race Night is Back this Week!

4 Race Tracks... will run less races this time as last time was too many!

We will run a warmup 1 lap race followed by a 3 lap Main race on each track
                  Prizes:
                  Warmup race: 25k to the winner
                  3 lap race: 50k to 1st.. 25k to 2ndplace

Will assign points on each race.. and the Grand Point Winner for all 4 races will get an extra 50k pub bux!
                  Warmuprace: 1st=3points 2nd =2points 3rd =1 point
                  Main Race: 1st=6 points 2nd =4 points 3rd = 2 points

Gentleman.. Start your Engines!

Comment

Results from Race Night!

Well it was pretty much dominanted by one driver! But some serious racing fun was had by all!

Biet won every race!
                    Couple were made close... Commodo a close second on a few of them and Whinegum pulling out a second or two along with Hellrazor!

Looking at hosting some more racing soon if theres enough interest... maybe even revitalizing the TWRC (Trenchwars Racing Cup)

Comment

Sorry if you want to keep you topic clean, you can delete my post after reading, the games we played was not the kind I was talking about, it's more with regular ships with many walls (obstacles) and turns, a more technical race, the background is black I remember. Event was fun but the races arent top lol, anyway thanks for hosting this.

Comment

Will I ever play this again before I die?

Comment

Sorry for the late posting... was out of town for work for a couple days!

So this week we going to go with a little arcade styling!

Start Time: 6pm EST

Event #1: By request: ?go balanceout

Unique Event where you have to stay inside a bot controlled circle that moves you around a map full of black holes... last man standing wins!
                          As games go fast we will play a few rounds of this... few different styles!

Event #2: ?go pacman

Are you a pacman kinda player or rather be the ghost?
                          Run from the ghosts and last Pacman standing wins!

Event #3: ?go invaders2

You guessed it! Space Invaders!
                          Depending on numbers.. will either be a deathmatch style with 2 teams... or zombie/bug style where the invaders capture and convert the defenders

Event #4: ?go twhalo

2 team Deathmatch with halo styled graphics and ships....
                          NOTE: Small download you might want to download it first!
                          Last edited by Bosshawk; 09-11-2018, 11:01 PM.

Comment

?help host bug
                            wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

This Wednesday Sept 19th, 2018!

Time for another WB Tournament!

Event #1: Warmup in ?go spotwars

Quirky deathmatch map with spots that will randomly warp you if your caught on them!
                              Just a tune up for main event!

Event #2: Singles Warbird Tournament to 10 Deaths
                              Will be held with the auto tourney bot.

Looking to do prizes like the last few tournies i ran... hoping to get maybe a million pub bux for first.. 500k for 2nd.. 250k for 3rd... but will see how many players and what i have available!

Come on out and strut your stuff!

Comment

Welcome back to Mid Week Wednesdays Events!

<Mid Week Event> Tourny Wednesday! 6PM EST tourny will kick-off with 2vs2 WB and Jav tournament. Pubbux for winners!

Where: ?go tourny
                                When: Wednesday Starting at 6pm EST Sharp!
                                What: at 6pm we will do a 2vs2 WB tournament... hosted by the tourny bot 2nd event will be a 2vs2 Jav tournament again hosted by the tourny bot
                                Both these 2 events will have Pub Bux prizes of 100k for each first place and 50k for each 2nd place

Note: at the conclusion of these 2 events the Tourny Bot will stay auto running until 9pm EST for guys to have more automated run tournies if they choose!

Any questions feel free to message me anytime!.

(Important) as the tournaments are automated... Dont be late! There is no late entries once we have started the tournament!

Comment

Working...
                                X