*****Mid Week Wednesday Events Thread*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 2 tight tournaments tonight!

2vs2 Wbs Had Undercut/yeH defeating Flew/Lockdown in the final!
    2vs2 Javs Had Morph/yeH defeating Big Sean/Jessup in the final!

Congrats to the Winners and Thanks for all the played. GG all!
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

--Midweek Events-- Wednesday May 29th, 6pm EST: ?go chips, bomberman, dominate, TwHalo

1: ?go chips: A twist on basing with everyone javs and everyone can attach to everyone! wild and crazy flagroom action in a very small base!

2: ?go bomberman: Supersharks with lots of shrap in a cubed base!

3: ?go dominate: Fast paced game of Conquer! Can you make your team take the other team and make them yours?

4: ?go TwHalo: Deathmatch style game with wicked graphics and odd space type base!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Midweek Events-- Wednesday May 29th, 6pm EST: ?go chips, bomberman, dominate, TwHalo

1: ?go chips: A twist on basing with everyone javs and everyone can attach to everyone! wild and crazy flagroom action in a very small base!

2: ?go bomberman: Supersharks with lots of shrap in a cubed base!

3: ?go dominate: Fast paced game of Conquer! Can you make your team take the other team and make them yours?

4: ?go TwHalo: Deathmatch style game with wicked graphics and odd space type base!

(for Rab or other dark users! lol)
      Last edited by Bosshawk; 05-29-2019, 03:40 PM. Reason: Edited so dark background can read too!
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Blue text on a black background is great.

Comment

--Midweek Events-- Wed June 5, 6pm EST: ?go thorlob, groundcs, shields, pb (paintball)

1: Thorlob: like the name says.. lobbing thors! its a Deathmatch game with a divided map to make you figure out where your enemy is!

2: groundcs: Interesting little map to drive around in a tank and blow some enemies up Deathmatch style!

3: Shields: similar to prodem in that you start at level 8 and work back to level 1 when you die... and you have shields that take a hit for you here and there until you reach level 1 and there is not much shield left to help... Last man standing wins!

4: pb (paintball): Nice little paintball map with good graphics.... can be a ball game or a deathmatch.. usually deathmatch is played... Team Deathmatch with shared deaths makes it more interesting with all players staying in the game until the team deathlimit is reached!

Comment

Wednesday June 12th, 2019

When: 6pm EST
            Where: ?go jumper, impossible, tkwars, bouncer

Events:

1: ?go jumper: A fast paced high action jav deathmatch in a small tube that gravitates you to the middle of it with the invisible wormholes affecting bombs and your ship!

2: ?go impossible: Bouncing jav bombs that keep bouncing...but your ship only moves with rockets

3: ?go tkwars: The name says it all! TK to your hearts delight and no shiplocks! Best Tk'r wins!

4: ?go bouncer: Crazy Super Sharks! Extreme reps.. Lots of shrap and Supersharks!

As always i throw out pub bux for winners/mvps!
            Looking forward to seeing you there!

Comment

How many people are showing up Bosshawk?
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

field it ranges depends on events.. sometimes only a few sometimes 20-30

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk View Post
                  field it ranges depends on events.. sometimes only a few sometimes 20-30
                  Nice, I'm asking because they start 3pm PST which is quite early for people on the west coast.
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

field Yeah the catch is we like to try to let European side of the world play too lol.. and often we will keep running later with other events too... if i had enough to run them 2x for each time frame i would... but i dont know if we get enough to do that

Comment

As a euro the game is completely dead. You should forget about euros and focus on US, so do it around 8pm eastern or so.

Comment

Well it is an intriguing point and as i dont know the countrys of all the players.. i know that 6pm EST is too early for people on the west coast in NA.... is there Euros that could sound off here? Is there any that play Wed events? Is there NA's that cant play at 6pm because its too early?

The whole point of running the events is for the players...and for people to get to play or experience things other then the traditional pub and elim....heck id even run them 2x on Wednesday as long as i was able.. one at an earlier time if Euro side of the world was interested... and then again later for NA side...

At the end of the day if no ones interested in them then theres not much point in having them lol.. mind you sometimes with only 2 or 3 you get someone that hasnt played some of the older stuff that really likes the change for a brief time...

We take for granted the work back in the day that went into making these maps and events and i also think its a nice show of respect for the creators of them.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of events!! Much love to you Bosshawk for hosting the Mid-week fun times. Thanks.

My favorite events, for what it's worth:

Bug
                          Enigma
                          Golf4
                          Pictionary
                          Superbeast2
                          Chase2
                          Turretwar2
                          Leviwars
                          Oldfishies
                          Gatez2
                          Xdodgeball
                          Jumper
                          Sumo
                          Lights
                          Bowling
                          Zombies

Comment

I apologize guys... due to unforseen problems.. family showed up from out of town stopping in for a few hours.. i have to delay the Events tonight until 8pm EST. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Comment

Midweek Event Tonight!

When: 6pm EST
                              Where: ?go pb
                              What: 3vs3 Paintball Tournament!

Thought we could try a little tournament... depending on numbers how we play...

Ideally... 3vs3 Bring your team of 3 if u like or come solo or double and we will max your team out.
                              If theres enough and the vote is there we can increase to 4s...

Will do a team shared death so that all players stay in the game until your team runs out of deaths.. ideally i add 10 to total team # so 3 players per team.. the team gets 40 deaths shared!

Comment

Working...
                              X