Dreams of my Father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    We have had trans and gays on the game before I know and in the old days the community was much better in treatment of them. Now it has gotten to a new low in toxicity unfortunately.
    Most of us knew you as a dude in 2004 and it was spectacular. It's hard letting a brotha go, you know? Tis rly hard, my man. When a brotha gets married, he's still a brotha, a whipped one, but a brotha. But when he chops it and takes the gf pill, a brotha is no more. You need to be more tolerant, let us cope, sigh, regardless of how it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
      Most of us knew you as a dude in 2004 and it was spectacular. It's hard letting a brotha go, you know? Tis rly hard, my man. When a brotha gets married, he's still a brotha, a whipped one, but a brotha. But when he chops it and takes the gf pill, a brotha is no more. You need to be more tolerant, let us cope, sigh, regardless of how it happened.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jess proving Heaven's point lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

why you bringin young marilyn manson into this

Comment

Why are you guys hating on Jessup? I can't help but think it's because you secretly like her and that scares you because you think it could be gay if the case. Honestly, I think Jessup is beautiful and totally would make love to her. I knew Jessup since way back, in fact I was the first person to ever comment on Jessup's profile page wall and I think out of every player in this game, spent more time with Jessup on Paladen than anyone else.

I can say with 100% certainty that Jessup is a great person, whether as a boy or as a girl. Stop judging her for how she wants to live her life, it's pitiful and rather shameful to do. How dare anyone judge someone on how they want to be, that's inhumane and uncalled for. I mean really? Take a step back and think for a change. We are all human beings, no matter what skin color we have or organs, we all bleed red, we all feel pain, we all laugh, we all cry. You are no better than the next person, most likely the one you feel you can judge and ironically, your probably worse than they are. It boils down to this; Ignorance needs to stop.

I will state for the record, that I don't support the SWJ propaganda that is flooded into our society in nearly every facet. They are leftist extremist that feel entitled to push their views onto people and if those people reject, go above and beyond to cauterize the misinformed. I do believe in humanity and I support human rights. I believe that everyone is entitled to happiness without judgement.

As far as TW is concerned, staff do not take racism or harassment serious enough. A slip up once in a while is one thing but to create names and bully others on a game, that has gone too far. It would not be acceptable anywhere else, in any other game, so why allow it here? Since I've been playing back in 01' to present, staff have always been inconsistent with these issues, only exercising punishment for said offenses when it fit into their agenda, mainly if they liked you or not. If you are in good standing with a staff member, 9 times out of 10 they will allow you to continue to break those rules. It's unprofessional and unethical but that's what we get with self entitled, chauvinistic basement dwellers who have no life outside this game and don't understand the gravity of their own actions on others. They are unpaid volunteers that legitimately believe they are more special than others because they have powers in this game that common gamer's don't possess. A large portion of this games popularity have ceased to log on ever again because of this, even I am one of those. Unfortunately, this will remain largely unchanged or fixed until this game dies. That's the truth.

The best advice I can give is just stop supporting and playing this game if they are unwilling to address the seriousness of this issue Jessup. The whole point of this game is to play with friends and have fun. If that is removed because of harassment and public baseless judgement, what else is there? Hit me up on Steam, there are lots of other games to play besides this that are social and fun. I can direct you to lots. Don't support assholes by logging in, that has always been my philosophy, hence why I haven't been seen in some time and most likely never will..lol

Anyways, as I told you Jessup. Smile in adversity and remember beautiful flowers need rain showers. Don't let these sleazeballs get to you. You know you are a good person as do I, you don't have to prove shit to nobody and more importantly take it. If they can't see that, shame on them. You don't owe them anything by firing back at them. They are sad little people who most likely have learning disabilities, unable to process things sensibly and logically. I don't fault them, I just ignore them. I'd suggest you do the same girl! Take it easy. Cheers!

-LucifersWarcraft
            aka IxaDor/LamedFighter
            Voted Trench War's "Rookie of the Year" - 2007-2008
            Prodigy of Attack's Since - 2017
            Co-Owner of Trench War's Most Loved Squad - Lethal Dose - 2007-2013
            Iron Survivor Sympathizer (for being poor) - 2010 - 2018
            Massive Swagger - Cracking it harder than Eggs - 2018
            Shooting Wiibimbo up like a Movie Since - 2010
            Raspi's Biggest Fan - 2004 - 2018
            Denied from joining Paladen for his name - 2007

Comment

Jessup being transsexual does not by default define his character as good. Perhaps you should look at the reasons people dislike him before citing his sexual preference or identity.

Edit: I am not staff, so ignore the ZH moniker. I'm just a forum noob who doesn't know how to change his username.

Comment

Imao

Comment

I highly doubt you're a reliable judge of character. You're in chat being as degenerate as anyone else is - nobody takes an extra effort to insult some aspect of your character because you're so vanilla. Really what can they say? You're benefiting by having some knowledge of Jessup's apparent 'character' and using that knowledge to insult them to a greater degree. Imo that's bullying.. someone's identity is out of bounds of harassment, it doesn't matter if you agree with their identity or not.

You don't get to pick between a zone that doesn't tolerate so-called racism and a zone that doesn't tolerate trans person hate. You either punish both or you punish neither. That's one of the main points of this thread: I wasn't even hateful in my use of the word and I received a warning. You and others have been clearly hateful and are somehow never warned it's just an accepted behaviour because a bunch of other dipshits in this two-horse town of a game happen to share your same idiotic views.
                  sigpic

Comment

OOPS.
                    sigpic

Comment

My whole point anyway is that if you're going to warn me for the thing I did (I'll admit I shouldn't do it, to a degree.) then at least apply it across all forms of discrimination. We're in no place to judge people's characters.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dierienow View Post
                        I highly doubt you're a reliable judge of character. You're in chat being as degenerate as anyone else is - nobody takes an extra effort to insult some aspect of your character because you're so vanilla. Really what can they say? You're benefiting by having some knowledge of Jessup's apparent 'character' and using that knowledge to insult them to a greater degree. Imo that's bullying.. someone's identity is out of bounds of harassment, it doesn't matter if you agree with their identity or not.

You don't get to pick between a zone that doesn't tolerate so-called racism and a zone that doesn't tolerate trans person hate. You either punish both or you punish neither. That's one of the main points of this thread: I wasn't even hateful in my use of the word and I received a warning. You and others have been clearly hateful and are somehow never warned it's just an accepted behaviour because a bunch of other dipshits in this two-horse town of a game happen to share your same idiotic views.
                        You talkin' to me? :O

Comment

You're the guy with <ZH> in your name, so yeah. You're representing staff right now.
                          sigpic

Comment

You're the guy with <ZH> in your name, so yeah. You're representing staff right now.
                            I'm not staff. It's left over from when I was.

What does my behavior have to do with whether I'm right or not? If what I say is correct, your opinion of who I am isn't relevant.

Comment

Then why shouldn't the same hold true for Jessup? Why is it when people are told to point out Jessups character flaws they resort to harassment? Is it because Jessup's flaws are no greater, or no worse, than anyone's here?
                              sigpic

Comment

Then why shouldn't the same hold true for Jessup? Why is it when people are told to point out Jessups character flaws they resort to harassment? Is it because Jessup's flaws are no greater, or no worse, than anyone's here?
                                Would you like me to point out his flaws, Dierienow? I would be more than happy to.

Comment

Working...
                                X