Dreams of my Father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Wiibimbo your opinion means nothing to me .. I learned to disregard anything you say long ago. Look at both you and materix's obsession in your history of posts on forums about me. Something is quite kooky about you both. Paladen made many twl's with me and up in ya and jebass at the helm. I do say gg after games 90% of the time at least. Have I been mad and called out eaters a few times?? ….sure.. a few times but it is typical after game banter that is common and no more drastic than so many others. Blaming me for the decline of Trench Wars too?? loooooooooooooooool shows how strawman attack types you throw out there. Look at Paladens history of players dude. Look.. while we don't win twls and are not the best squad in trench wars I've been part of something that brought more joy to a huge pool of players and been a direct part of that. Beats what you have done by miles and miles. Also my staff record was great until the last year. I unfortunately let the trolls get the better of me and am learning to curb that. Maybe I can put you on the auto ignore list too.
    I tried boys. I really did. Guess I can check "There is no reasoning with trans people" off my list now. Thanks for confirming that Jessup. Live and prosper in your delusional world, hun.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Not Steadman View Post

Omg I'm dying...

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        I never said or implied I would abscond with his children and take them into the bathroom for with me for malicious reasons which is what you and wicket tried to imply and were telling people publicly in game I had said which was pure slander. Both of you had a history for months of slandering me. You are both disgusting to do that.

I was simply defending my right to use a bathroom and fight this stupid preconceived notion trans people will corrupt children if they lay eyes on them which is toxic and breeds violence and murder on our community. YOU are the one who is twisting the facts matrix..

and....

Wiibimbo your opinion means nothing to me .. I learned to disregard anything you say long ago. Look at both you and materix's obsession in your history of posts on forums about me. Something is quite kooky about you both. Paladen made many twl's with me and up in ya and jebass at the helm. I do say gg after games 90% of the time at least. Have I been mad and called out eaters a few times?? ….sure.. a few times but it is typical after game banter that is common and no more drastic than so many others. Blaming me for the decline of Trench Wars too?? loooooooooooooooool shows how strawman attack types you throw out there. Look at Paladens history of players dude. Look.. while we don't win twls and are not the best squad in trench wars I've been part of something that brought more joy to a huge pool of players and been a direct part of that. Beats what you have done by miles and miles. Also my staff record was great until the last year. I unfortunately let the trolls get the better of me and am learning to curb that. Maybe I can put you on the auto ignore list too.
        Wrong again. I quoted you directly and said it was horrible that you brought his kids into it, just to get under his skin. The very same thing you cry about when people target your transexuality. It was yet another example of your hypocrisy and why I don't feel empathy over the problems you have with others in game.

I see you're pointing fingers and not taking responsibility some more. Who would have guessed you'd do that. Whether what wiibimbo said was accurate or not, his last point about good sportsmanship shouldn't be ignored. Especially by someone who claims to be against bullying and putting down others....

Comment

Totally unrelated, just wanted to say, changed your name over, Materix, to remove any confusion. (We have a surprising number of ZH names on forums, heh.) In case it causes you to have trouble logging in and you're wondering what's going on.

nb if I could.

"You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
            Totally unrelated, just wanted to say, changed your name over, Materix, to remove any confusion. (We have a surprising number of ZH names on forums, heh.) In case it causes you to have trouble logging in and you're wondering what's going on.

nb if I could.

Thanks qan o7

Comment

Just realised I don't care.
              Last edited by MHz; 08-04-2018, 05:01 AM.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
              X