No announcement yet.

Dreams of my Father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, sure. Then point out your own flaws.
    sigpic

Comment

just about everything jessup does is annoying as shit. id say most people just want jess to shut up. that never happens so folks just take the rather unimaginative approach and attack the tranny angle because its right there. whatever. i think jess gets a thrill by being disliked by the majority of the tens of people that still play this game.

theres an old saying that im paraphrasing and probably butchering here, but if one person doesnt like you, its probably them. if dozens of people dont like you, take a look in the mirror.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

True enough. Look at how many people hated Jews back in World War II era. Just take a look in the mirror, bro.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

theres an old saying that im paraphrasing and probably butchering here, but if one person doesnt like you, its probably them. if dozens of people dont like you, take a look in the mirror.
          Or.. it's pack mentality, safety in numbers and overall conformity. Personally, I think what you just said Zeebu was vacuous and insipid, an insult to your own intellect. No one should be given a free pass to hate Jessup for being a transgender, that is the biggest pile of horseshit I've heard for an excuse to bully and harass someone.

-LucifersWarcraft
          aka IxaDor/LamedFighter
          Voted Trench War's "Rookie of the Year" - 2007-2008
          Prodigy of Attack's Since - 2017
          Co-Owner of Trench War's Most Loved Squad - Lethal Dose - 2007-2013
          Iron Survivor Sympathizer (for being poor) - 2010 - 2018
          Massive Swagger - Cracking it harder than Eggs - 2018
          Shooting Wiibimbo up like a Movie Since - 2010
          Raspi's Biggest Fan - 2004 - 2018
          Denied from joining Paladen for his name - 2007

Comment

Pretty penetrating metaphor for the entire community's behavior in almost every aspect of this game, going way beyond just the Jessup situation IMHO

Comment

?ignore thread
              Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

THIS COMMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY WIRAH. WI-RAH. W I R A H. DID YOU GET THAT? IT'S DOUBLE YOU, EYE, ARE, UHHH, WIRAH:

?ignore thread

-WIRAH

--WIRAH AGAIN. MY ACCOUNT WAS NOT HACKED BETWEEN THE TIME I LOGGED IN AND THE TIME I POSTED THIS MESSAGE, IT'S STILL ME, WIRAH. - SOMETHING A WIRAH IMPERSONATOR WOULD SAY

--- JUST SO YOU KNOW, I WAS JUST STATING WHAT AN IMPERSONATOR WOULD SAY. I DID NOT MEAN TO IMPLY THAT I, WIRAH, AM BEING IMPERSONATED ON THE NAME 'WIRAH' PRESENTLY. TO DO SO WOULD VIOLATE NUMEROUS COPYRIGHTS ON THE NAME 'WIRAH' AND I, THE REAL WIRAH, MAY BE FORCED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ANY IMPERSONATORS OF THE NAME 'WIRAH'.

---- WIRAH
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LucifersWarcraft View Post

Or.. it's pack mentality, safety in numbers and overall conformity. Personally, I think what you just said Zeebu was vacuous and insipid, an insult to your own intellect. No one should be given a free pass to hate Jessup for being a transgender, that is the biggest pile of horseshit I've heard for an excuse to bully and harass someone.

-LucifersWarcraft
                  aka IxaDor/LamedFighter
                  The monkeys learned to dissuade their troupe from putting themselves into assumed harm. A behavioral trait for survivability; good for them. You can cherry pick a study, an SS players reaction or sentence here and there … but just like this example, nothing is so simple. There are many reasons why Jessup is disliked, and it doesn't just boil down to pack mentality. Zeebu's point was spot on.

Comment

Besides we're far more advanced than monkeys (being very serious do not laugh).

Also your claim that this is a survival instinct is only relevant partially. They could've turned the sprinklers off, right, and they'd still beat the monkey trying to go up the ladder. Therefore if that was their only way to obtain food there is a chance they would never attempt to go after it again, especially if the punishment was something much worse than a cold shower. Nature only works in probabilities: for everything claimed to be a survival instinct, there are numerous instances of that instinct that result in the termination of a genetic line, the end of a species, etc. Higher reasoning is supposed to be the circumvention of these instincts anyway. It's a dumb graphic imo but only if you accept the premise that everyone is intelligent as I am, and not as intelligent as Pinky<NARF> or Materix<ZH>. It's extremely relevant to like the bottom 50% of humanity.
                    Last edited by Dierienow; 07-27-2018, 08:32 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you LucifersWarcraft (miss seeing you in the game <3 ) and Dierienow for you all being rational and supportive to issues mentioned in this thread. Forgotten Ghost also seems to see what is going on in the game too. I've also heard from many people who do not frequent forums they too think the trash talk and toxicity here has gotten to a detrimental stage for the game . This is not only about me.. it is a pattern that is pushing people away from the game. I have been very close to quitting over how things are being handled recently which is a real shame. Other games moderators would deal with this nonsense before it got to this idiotic level.

I am not that disliked by most people either Materix. You being part of the main troll pack against me as of recent would not know the friends I have made here (100's and 100's) over the years as you are not included in that group. I find you to be a complete jerk the way you have been fixated on trolling me every chance you get. I'd love to see your list of reasons you find me sooo repulsive so I can explain whatever you find so offensive about me. I do admit I made too many waves on forums during the TSL drama with ogron. From my perspective there was a reason but it wound up creating too much drama in the long run and created too many waves. Tired and hungry so should stop here.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Edit: Lost my list. It was a good one, too. Oh well.

Comment

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

is this u
                            Leland

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	jessup.png
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1282242

Click image for larger version

Name:	jessup2.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	1282243

/endthread
                              Last edited by Heaven; 07-29-2018, 01:57 PM.
                              3:BOMBED> got donuts
                              3:BOMBED> how jealous
                              3:Heaven> how american
                              3:BOMBED> ??????????
                              3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                              3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by LucifersWarcraft View Post

-LucifersWarcraft
                                aka IxaDor/LamedFighter
                                I dont think people hate Jessup for being transgender. Its about who the person Jessup is. I think many people dislike Jessup because the way Jessup plays the game and sadly enough many of the people adapted it nowadays. Dunno if its cuz of reso limits are gone or think seriously think that style works... And besides that, Jessup is always pointing fingers towards other people when its coming to an argument or w/e. It's never the fault of Jessup. I feel like Jessup is using the transgender thing as an excuss why people hate/dislike Jessup.
                                Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                                X