• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
    [ATTACH]1645[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1646[/ATTACH]

/endthread
    Great quote.. was ?ignoring a troll who deserved some talk back..and an ignore. You u guys are funny. you sadistically troll me to point of anger and avoid showing what you typed to cause it.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

YOU SHOW US GIRL

Comment

oh, i guess you misunderstood, i dont dislike jessup for being transgender. i just think jessup is just a seriously annoying person. im guessing that other folks make fun of the transgender issue because its right there and the easy path to take. i wouldnt mind seeing people get reprimanded/punished for bullying in that manner, but welcome to the internet. it just hurts worse on here because the community is so small and have known each other for so long.

there are plenty of legitimate non-transgendery reasons out there to dislike jessup, get more creative folks.

i dont think the majority of people actually give 2 loose shits about jessups gender identity. its just overall dislike in general

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
          oh, i guess you misunderstood, i dont dislike jessup for being transgender. i just think jessup is just a seriously annoying person. im guessing that other folks make fun of the transgender issue because its right there and the easy path to take. i wouldnt mind seeing people get reprimanded/punished for bullying in that manner, but welcome to the internet. it just hurts worse on here because the community is so small and have known each other for so long.

there are plenty of legitimate non-transgendery reasons out there to dislike jessup, get more creative folks.

i dont think the majority of people actually give 2 loose shits about jessups gender identity. its just overall dislike in general
          Nonsense, everything anyone Screen-shoots or pastes; is Jessup RESPONDING to attacks started first -- the others are the instigaters and Jessup is the responder

the responder has the right to call you a piece of shit in self defense if you keep assaulting sociopathically for no reason, theres nothing wrong with that

In contrast you are in the wrong for attacking someone for no reason at all

Instigating / responding status causes a lot of anger and psychological denial because its the great truth of fighting never mentioned -- all you have to do is look which one is the attacker and which is the responder

You are the attacker, Jessup is the "responder". You cant call someone out for responding to attacks and gang stalking you and others caused -- typical sociopathic behavior that makes no sense

You are programmed to attack Jessup and then when he replies on the 20th attack, you screen shot it and post the response to the repeat gang stalking.

Comment

This is such flaky fake garbage the way there are these massive unanimous testimonies that Jessup is terrible

Where are the taunting macros? where is the trash talking? What specifically are examples that would cause massive testimony against Jessup

This looks completely artificial, fake and programmed. i dont think Jessup does anything but fly a WB in the league events and sometimes fly a ship in pub -- there is nothing hes sending into the game chat to cause this

this is clear gang stalking and everything you have referred to is a response to multiple attacks, not any trait to complain about in the first place

this is one of the weirdest cases of gang stalking I ever personally witness, its like this is programmed into these sociopaths.

Comment

Seriously Jessup?

Guy pm's people when he loses, trying to rile them up over his ego. Also tried to claim they were false, until Angel posted screenshots.
              Guy lies constantly. "I only PM'd her 3 times". "I was honest with everyone about being transsexual". "I can beat Lasenza".
              Guy runs off radar to stay alive and thinks it's skill, including in DD … where he leaves his team to be short a player.
              Guy plays the victim and doesn't own up to his own mistakes. He instead points the finger at others or changes the narrative.
              Guy doesn't want to be judged for his sexual identity but judges others on the basis of their religious beliefs, even if the reasons behind it are petty.
              Guy tries to get his detractors to be punished by staff no matter how often they tell him to use ?ignore.
              Guy loses a DD then picks a fight with ss players at the local 7-Eleven.

People judge others based upon their actions and beliefs. That's how the real world works, Jessup. Respect is not a right, it must be earned. Trying to play the victim while not facing the reality of your own consequence accomplishes the opposite.
              Last edited by Materix; 07-31-2018, 03:45 PM.

Comment

In all fairness Materix you described half the TW pop, well except for the extra cowardly play style and hey look at me im trans bs. Low hanging fruit for pulling a leg, yupp. Part of Jessup gotta enjoy the attn to keep it up like correcting pub players about what pronouns to use for her when the game is male dominated etc. Sometimes it's not pulling a leg tho, but more like mean hate that she gets. If Jessups bs stops being entertaining, ?ignore is a better solution.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                    In all fairness Materix you described half the TW pop, well except for the extra cowardly play style and hey look at me im trans bs. Low hanging fruit for pulling a leg, yupp. Part of Jessup gotta enjoy the attn to keep it up like correcting pub players about what pronouns to use for her when the game is male dominated etc. Sometimes it's not pulling a leg tho, but more like mean hate that she gets. If Jessups bs stops being entertaining, ?ignore is a better solution.
                    Very true, most of the TW pop can be defined by that list. On the other hand, very few whine about it to staff or go on about e-bullying and playing the victim. You're right though that when Jessup isn't entertaining anymore he'll end up on ignore.

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                    Lmfao. Added

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                      Um no this had built up and was from constant trolling and harassment and I finally got fed up with him.. Samples of why I snapped and called him out below.

J-B-Inc> i hope a drunk driver crash his car into your house right now kills u jessup
                      J-B-Inc> but really jessup i wish u go on one of yoru tranny march black guys rapes u in the ass than kill
                      J-B-Inc> if i could go back in tiem for any reason would be to kill your mother jessup before she has u
                      J-B-Inc> john connor your ass
                      J-B-Inc> i hope yoru cancer spreads and it kills u quick
                      J-B-Inc> hope he dies soon
                      J-B-Inc> just kill yoru self jessup
                      J-B-Inc> am sorry jessup your dad touch u when u was a kid to turn u into a tranny
                      J-B-Inc> jessup i never punch a tranny before but u would be the first
                      J-B-Inc> jessup ypur the only perosn i knwo this his dad left is mom for there son
                      J-B-Inc> that shit i said is true
                      J-B-Inc> whats that jessup
                      J-B-Inc> u would do it all oever agian
                      J-B-Inc> not good jessup
                      J-B-Inc> so jessup when yoru dad gives u a bday card is to to my fav son or my fav girl or my fav Tranny
                      J-B-Inc> or does he just give it to you
                      J-B-Inc> your mom and dad was a dum dum for haveing a tranny son
                      J-B-Inc> i wish u kill your self
                      J-B-Inc> just say fuck it
                      J-B-Inc> and sui
                      J-B-Inc> jessup go sui
                      Helios> your dad should of pull out
                      Helios> look at it
                      Helios> old ass broken down wannbe tranny
                      Helios> thats plays tw
                      Jessup> ur gross
                      Helios> die allready
                      Helios> so the game can move on
                      Jessup> meet me at 7/11 on king street 7 pm the one by wendys and taco bell

Also Materix I have perm ignored you in game because you too have been a constant troll towards me yourself. You and wicket666 publicly slandering me saying I had made threats on wickets children was the lowest of the low. Wicket666 had said that I should not be allowed to be around children because I am trans...particularly his.. he also said I should not be allowed in public female restrooms. I replied that was ridiculous and I posed zero threat to children and also had a right to use a female public restroom even if his kids were in it and you BOTH twisted it around to attack me by saying I was trying to abuse his kids. While I am sad staff did not warn people for lgbtq harassment and that even in staff ranks there are a few open bigots who are a part of the problem spreading this hate openly, I am finally seeing the benefit of just ignoring the trolls. Hopefully it will help quell the drama both for the zone and my own sanity. I still think a firm stance should be made where players are warned for harassment and hate though if it gets out of hand.. be it racism, sexism, or extreme harassment.

T0ne probably made the clearest response I can think of. I was a responder.. NOT an attacker which is a BIG DIFFERENCE! I am NOT saying basic Trash Talk should be banned nor that we should be closing down free speech, rather that patterns of abuse by individuals should be monitored and not ignored by staff. Hopefully we can all improve and make the zone a little better place now some of this is out in the open and people have spoken their minds a bit on the issue.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Dear Jessup,

YOU and YOU alone have brought this upon you. I remember a time when you weren't as active as now and Paladen literally thrived...people joining it left and right, respecting Jebass and KJW, playing for fun...heck, even I helped Paladen once get to TWL. It was glorious I tell you.
                        But then something happened. Something that could be described as...well, similar to Sylvanas burning down the Teldrassil tree (WoW lore)...someone nasty came in and decided to take the fun out of Paladen and Trench Wars itself. YOU. You were the person that started talking shit to everyone, saying "You suck" or "Your lag is bs" or "Nice strays" after a DD game instead of GG, YOU, who always picked up on people, be it from another squad or your own, YOU, who always runs away from your squad in DDs and JDs and leaves them hanging 1 player short, YOU, who will never understand what teaming and having fun in a game is all about.
                        For those reasons alone and for many more (let's not even start talking about YOU and TW Staff, shall we?) it has come as far as it did. People are fed up with YOU, disgusted by YOU, tired of YOU. And, honestly, who can blame them? If it wasn't for YOU and YOUr stupid acts of bullshittery, this game (and Paladen) would have probably gone in a much different direction. Sure, Ogron and others played their part too, but YOU were the one that was always making shit up, no matter the arena YOU were in.
                        So, on behalf of the remaining Trench Wars community, I beg YOU to finally grow up, log in, have fun, play a game or 2 without insulting anyone, say "gg" afterwards, have a chat with your squad and then log off like the rest of us. Ok?

Sincerely yours,

wiibimbo

PS. And please don't enter female restrooms along with children. Just don't.
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          I replied that was ridiculous and I posed zero threat to children and also had a right to use a female public restroom even if his kids were in it

Comment

You ignored me but reply to me? Sigh....

Wiibimbo hit the nail on the head here. And while we're at it, you said wicket couldn't stop you from going to the bathroom with his kids. Those were your near exact words. Stop changing the narrative, grow up, and own your shit.... you'd be much better off for it.

Jessup> It's everyone's fault but MINE!

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              I posed zero threat to children and also had a right to use a female public restroom even if his kids were in it
                              Originally posted by Materix <ZH> View Post
                              you said wicket couldn't stop you from going to the bathroom with his kids. Those were your near exact words.

Comment

Originally posted by Materix <ZH> View Post
                                And while we're at it, you said wicket couldn't stop you from going to the bathroom with his kids. Those were your near exact words.
                                I never said or implied I would abscond with his children and take them into the bathroom for with me for malicious reasons which is what you and wicket tried to imply and were telling people publicly in game I had said which was pure slander. Both of you had a history for months of slandering me. You are both disgusting to do that.

I was simply defending my right to use a bathroom and fight this stupid preconceived notion trans people will corrupt children if they lay eyes on them which is toxic and breeds violence and murder on our community. YOU are the one who is twisting the facts matrix..

and....

Wiibimbo your opinion means nothing to me .. I learned to disregard anything you say long ago. Look at both you and materix's obsession in your history of posts on forums about me. Something is quite kooky about you both. Paladen made many twl's with me and up in ya and jebass at the helm. I do say gg after games 90% of the time at least. Have I been mad and called out eaters a few times?? ….sure.. a few times but it is typical after game banter that is common and no more drastic than so many others. Blaming me for the decline of Trench Wars too?? loooooooooooooooool shows how strawman attack types you throw out there. Look at Paladens history of players dude. Look.. while we don't win twls and are not the best squad in trench wars I've been part of something that brought more joy to a huge pool of players and been a direct part of that. Beats what you have done by miles and miles. Also my staff record was great until the last year. I unfortunately let the trolls get the better of me and am learning to curb that. Maybe I can put you on the auto ignore list too.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X