Trench Wars Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars Achievements

This thread is going to be pretty similar to the pub sessions post, but where the session milestones were almost done when I made the thread, this one is going live before anything concrete has been made.

I would like you all to help in contributing ideas for achievements. Achievements that track kills/deaths and more of the same as the milestones are probably going to happen regardless. A lot is possible, just like with the milestones although the milestones are a bit bland (which isn't such a big issue for milestones that can be earned every new session). The achievements shouldn't just be "You've made 10.000 kills in x ship, wooo..", but capture more of the playing experience. If the achievements are interesting enough it might even warrant the use of some extra processing power to make sure it is being tracked correctly (and maybe make it work zone-wide instead of pub only).

It can be achievements for pub/elim/duel/twd/twdt/events.. anything really, so!

Leave your ideas here as a comment, PM or ?message me in-game or just talk about it in public chat.

A few ideas for possible achievements could be: "Kill a cloaked weasel outside the flagroom from inside the flagroom with a warbird", "Reach the flagroom in a leviathan within x seconds without attaching", "Stay alive for 30 minutes inside base, in a terrier, while 12 players are playing", "Reach a bounty of 200 in weasel", "Win and MVP in x events", "Get a royal flush x times with !poker", "Win x jackpots with !fruit" or "Win a twd match while being down a player".

P.S. I just want to clarify this is about in-game achievements and has nothing to do with steam achievements.

Finally somebody using my ideas. Go Biet!
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Helped 5 Steam players join the game idk lol

Watched Gattaca or Interstellar x amount of times

Qan killed you achievement

WiiBimbo killed you uninstall the game at a certain number

Respected minority groups x amount of times

Acknowledged the Illuminati's control on the world

Died to reading one of Tower's messages

Became a copy-paste expert

Read the Bible x amount of times

Post a hateful message (evil alignment maybe there's a good/bad achievement system so u can see someone's morality quotient)

Number of pizza pockets eaten

Number of shots you ate, going off of what your opponent says

Attached to terr and died within moments x number of times

Get angry at an x

Died to a levi who was aiming for u in a sea of ships/people, because its definitely personal

Go from outside base spawn to flag in one life x amount of times

Always post after Dierienow

Have relations with another SS player, even just cyber

Number of times sharted (would b private achievement I just want a way to keep track)

Number of basing cup teams destroyed

Just a few for now should have some more good ones later.
      Last edited by Dierienow; 07-30-2018, 08:37 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Reach 1000 in Levi w the sound track being my personal anthem and all-time favorite single, Praxia (Terra Firma Remix)

Comment

Heres BIET himself (Unlisted YouTube)

The first half shows how he is consistently, We will have to delete this and get an even better capture.

Comment

Achievements are aids.
            My vote: No thanks

Comment

I won't embed any more to cause a page 1 lag on some computers. Takes about 5 embeds for the bad computers to start to lag

Comment

Achievements are the thing that keeps most MMOs alive, Rab. Rememba dis.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

One achievement that might be too unpopular to post is that Jessup beat Biet in Jav Duel; but Biet is mainly & namely a warbird expert.

Me i dont care, im using this to try to expand your experience of music

Jessup VS Biet.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bNk_cB0Et8

Im getting thought forms from Biet that hes like "why are you posting these videos here, not exactly the achievement thread I wanted" so I better stop. I can read people thought-forms sometimes, even from great distance.

Comment

One achievement that might be too unpopular to post is that Jessup beat Biet in Jav Duel; but Biet is mainly & namely a warbird expert.
                    LOOOOOOL
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
                      If the achievements are interesting enough it might even warrant the use of some extra processing power to make sure it is being tracked correctly (and maybe make it work zone-wide instead of pub only).
                      Originally posted by Tone View Post

Reach 1000 in Levi

This thread gave me an idea, although it's probably not in-line with what Biet had in mind at all.
                      But similar to the way that the pub bot already announces the winner of a pubduel worth more than (I'm not sure this is the exact number) 1-million pubbux or more ZONE-WIDE, rather than just to the people in pub ...

It would be pretty intense/interesting if there was a situation like TONE posted where someone (probably a lev) inside pub has 1000+ bounty, or alternatively 100+ consecutive kills without a death, was posted as a ZONE-WIDE message in an attempt to attract more "expert" bounty hunters beyond just the 20 people specced in pubchat who already weren't going to play anyway. You wouldn't want it to turn into spam though, so they would have to be BIG numbers like the ones I suggested.

Additionally, maybe on top of that there could be some sort of "bounty hunter" achievement, although personally I think a bigger reward from the bot like $1,000,000 pubbux bonus award would be just as good for motivation.
                      This sort of thing could attract more people into pub by essentially transforming an past achievement into a live spectacle

Comment

Working...
                      X