• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qan View Post
    being a pompous, insufferable twit.
    You just described yourself perfectly.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

not sure how it fits in Steadman's appreciation thread but since we talking staff action on ancient stuff, are we really going to let it slide that ogron deleted Jar Jar Binks HoNs among other player created content when abusing his forum powers to ruin a season of twdt. a fat final warning is in order me thinks.

...or you know, could forget past terrible decisions, and try to make the best for this game and leagues going forward, for which we kind of need every player wanting to play

Comment

this coming from the guy who spent all of last year spamming me during league matches on aliases in EG while qan kept his thumb firmly up his own butt, spammed forums harassing me with trolling bullshit, threw games in TSL, and then lied about it spending hours crying to Qan claiming he's being framed -- you're a complete fraud.

qan looked at that behavior and said "promote that man!"

you're a pile of human garbage, don't ever speak to me about taking the highroad again you trolling piece of shit.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Great to see you again, Oggie.

It's strange that I don't feel real irony saying that. While you're not the healthiest thing for this community, you certainly do keep it interesting.
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Tiny my man, i like you but theres no reason to whine here. When you draft a player like Steadman you accept the risk of this happening. You gotta be able to handle the personality, although sometimes it can be impossible task to do. Steadman would have been drafted earlier if he had somewhat normal personality.

Blaming Steadman for whatever amount of losses is also beyond stupid, every team could have performed better if their absolute top line showed up.
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
              this coming from the guy who spent all of last year spamming me during league matches on aliases in EG while qan kept his thumb firmly up his own butt, spammed forums harassing me with trolling bullshit, threw games in TSL, and then lied about it spending hours crying to Qan claiming he's being framed -- you're a complete fraud.

qan looked at that behavior and said "promote that man!"

you're a pile of human garbage, don't ever speak to me about taking the highroad again you trolling piece of shit.
              Your bs doesn't become true if you repeat it. I'll give you the benefit of doubt, if you really think I'm behind the spam attacks you are/were getting. I have spammed you once after a game and got the disciplinary action according to zone rules for it and I apologize. Never mind that you had already banned me from an entire season before that. I have never done that again and have nothing to do with your spammy EG friends, if they even exist. Swear to spaceship gods. If you need proof for closure, let me know how I can prove it.

Let's see -

Ogron's rule - must be banned from everything, ppl must take Ogron's word for it

After - alleged incidents never happen. I'm actually helping staff out when can. League wise this thread is the 1st official warning thread in a long time, quite telling of what was going on back then

So again, mistakes were made, we can continue dwell on ancient stuff or move on. Balls in your court, but I prefer the later - in fact hoping to pick you up in Free Agency for some quality bonding time.

Comment

I appreciate the concern, but....A) I didn't pick him and wasnt there to stop it B) our top line was there. It was being spammed by Steadman, and when he wasn't spamming he was refusing to play, so your argument or point youre making doesn't make sense. ty for your post though
                Last edited by Tiny; 08-07-2018, 10:50 AM. Reason: forgot to quote DW
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Oh boy this just got real interesting

Comment

Well Steadman got a warning already so this seems to be over for now.

Besides all the side arguments (which are interesting but serve no real point), we'll see next week what happens.

Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
                      Well Steadman got a warning already so this seems to be over for now.

Besides all the side arguments (which are interesting but serve no real point), we'll see next week what happens.

Stay tuned!
                      Fancy a bum?
                      British> my 18th tomoz $$
                      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Qan is a fucking god
                        Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                        Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                        mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                        Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                          Great to see you again, Oggie.

It's strange that I don't feel real irony saying that. While you're not the healthiest thing for this community, you certainly do keep it interesting.
                          Right, keeping the game alive through 5 of the most successful TWDT seasons in the game's history and 2 great TSL seasons (before you ruined it and ran it into the ground without me) is definitely a detriment to this game. Year after year of hot or nots, previews, reviews, written and graphical content, maintaining the league's history, and spamming 500 people a season for 5 years to keep things active, while being an active player, is definitely a detriment.

Not to mention this current season of TWDT, the last standing league of any value, is a carbon copy/paste job of all my previous work. Literally the best decision ever made by anyone currently on staff was copying that. So kudos to Vys, Henry, and Skyforger on getting that right.

As opposed to you, Qan, who gave us this awful pub (pub used to be incredibly fun back in the day), multiple failed steam visibility rounds, and keep throwing all those new players into that dogshit pub you created and failing to retain those players by obstinately ignoring advice of players and immediately exposing them to the actual good parts of the game.

You're not a competitive player, you have no idea how to run competitive leagues, and you're never online, which means you have zero pulse on the game or the player base.

You instead login at 3am and listen to Jessup and Skyforger and believe what they're saying, and make terrible decisions based on those interactions because you're gullible and biased.

The only real success in this game you've been a part of was helping me with TSL, and you decided to repeatedly undermine me and backstab me, siding with cheaters and trolls instead of properly dealing with them.

You hide a massive ego behind your politeness and propriety, which is completely unearned given the damage you've done to this game through your incompetence over the years.

You're the main reason behind the steam visibility rounds, pub, and TSL having failed, and you should honestly be embarrassed to be strutting around you like you thinking you're hot shit and talking down to me.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Does anyone read Ogron's comments lol

I read 5 words then can't go on anymore
                            Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                            Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                            mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                            Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Didn't say you were a detriment, Og -- you've done a lot of work for TW, which I'm happy to admit, in contrast to the rather interesting picture you try to paint of me, a similar one you seem to paint of everyone else who isn't actually, well, you.

The word I used was unhealthy. You're unhealthy for this community. Because you're not healthy yourself. You're never going to be able to be happy if you keep up this cycle, man. You need to recognize yourself as part of the world.
                              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

That's not true at all, I'm happy to admit when people do a good job.

Major Crisis and Black Mage have run some good TWDT seasons. Aura and others ran it into the ground and killed it, and the league was considered a joke by 2013 (there wasn't even a conclusion to the TWDT-J Finals). Multiple corrupt head ops leaked FA bids, released no content, and rigged the lotto draft which was done in secret, or they were honest but incompetent like K A N E.

Turban has done some good work over the years as well in TWL, and I appreciated the efforts you made with the bots and coding in TSL.

I'd much rather simply play the game than have any involvement whatsoever. I've only ever stepped up because no one else competent would. Henry has done a solid job thus far in TWDT, and much better than what I saw in 2017. They should be putting up more content and stats/standings faster, but those are minor complaints, and Major Crisis and others are stepping up to fill those gaps.

I have plenty of flaws, but lying has never been one of them, and your massive distrust of me and capping me at the knees while running leagues, while not properly stopping trolls and cheats, are extremely valid gripes. TSL is dead because you believed and trusted the wrong people, made poor design and personnel decisions in the last two seasons, and undermined me at various turns, and that is 100% on you.

I hope everyone involved in leagues does a fantastic job (even the people I dislike). You don't see me going around spamming and harassing people in-game and with multiple threads on forums (like some people). I brought up a legitimate issue regarding bypassing ignore, and spamming people from other zones. You want to take a shot at me in your reply and force a response, you got it. Otherwise, staff should be working to fix the problems brought up, as it is one of their few actual duties, and they're the only ones with the powers to do it.
                                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X