Official Warning: Steadman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Warning: Steadman

Is Steadman banned yet for refusing to play? I know in the past we have had the issue of top drafts refusing to play and trying to force trades etc. From that, I believe we dropped them, banned them, and picked up a equivalent players from FA. Unless this was resolved since last night, which I doubt, because it's Steadman.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

I dont know what happened there. But all I know is that I got Steadman pm'ing me with "Dont trade for me, I dont play TWDT"
    Major Crisis

Comment

Steadman had a bad day im sure he's not quitting and will realize he overreacted.. banning only hurts Myth's team, he picked him for a reason.

Comment

Banning would not hurt if he was replaced. I feel it would help set a precedent that I believe was already set for no tolerance for this garbage act.

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

lol curse would like some replacements too, never mind that this is a DRAFT league

seriously though - agree with zidane

Comment

Top picks are different than regular replacements. It's happened before and has been dealt with before. Yes, you can say, we all have people "not showing" and want different picks and you can take bits and pieces from the story and make it sound right to yourself (skyforger), but if you are intelligent enough to know the ramifications of someone with high talents signing up that does affect the outcome of an entire season for an entire team as there are not many high stars playing, and then refusing to play and demanding trades, you can clearly see its a bigger deal than adding snarky, useless comments. If you are involved in leagues, you should take this seriously instead of saying dumb shit and do something about it.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

I don't know about intelligent enough and dumb shit, but perhaps it is you who, before posting, should refer to the elaborate rules vys kindly prepared for this season to see there are no out of draft replacements as an option. We have those rules for a reason. If that is too confusing then look up what the D in TWDT stands for.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                I don't know about intelligent enough and dumb shit, but perhaps it is you who, before posting, should refer to the elaborate rules vys kindly prepared for this season to see there are no out of draft replacements as an option. We have those rules for a reason. If that is too confusing then look up what the D in TWDT stands for.
                Where is this rule your talking about?

I found this...

"That said, acting like an entitled, petulant child, crying about your TWDT star rating and demanding to be removed then re-added later like we're your personal slaves, etc. will get you banned. Make all the posts you want, cry to upper staff, I promise you it won't work. I will not put up with your shit. We're not paid to do this, and it's a lot of work. The only thing I ask is you not actively try to make our lives a living hell while we run it."

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

I also found this. He messaged other caps about trading and him refusing to play.

"Players messaging particular captains not to pick them or threatening not to show if picked will be banned."

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Here is more of the same stuff. People getting replaced to save teams from crumbling. Add some information sky with your dumbass retorts that makes sense.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...tain-of-Mortal

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

You don't get it, I am pointing out that replacements are not permissible by the rules. Yes, one can use some leftover vague rules passages from the previous abusive twdt operator to make a case for banning Steadman, but that in itself does not really help Legio XI, does it?

I would also say Steadman doing Steadman things is less of a surprise to anyone and less of a determent to the DT than some respected players again lying about showrates and getting away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                        Here is more of the same stuff. People getting replaced to save teams from crumbling. Add some information sky with your dumbass retorts that makes sense.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...tain-of-Mortal
                        Since you don't seem interested or able to have a civil conversation, I am done with you after this comment. Never mind who the op making that decision is, I suggest you read the 3rd paragraph there for a key difference and also Legio Xi isn't dissolving to even discuss that kind of measure.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                          Since you don't seem interested or able to have a civil conversation, I am done with you after this comment. Never mind who the op making that decision is, I suggest you read the 3rd paragraph there for a key difference and also Legio Xi isn't dissolving to even discuss that kind of measure.
                          Im actually civil if you make comments based on anything as opposed to you randomly replying to every one of my comments on forums for trolling. That scenarui was a larger scale version of this. That being said, there was more people then and more replacements. It is sad to say, Steadman has become a vital person as all other talent has gone.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

tbh Tiny, Mythril could have known this would happen to any of the people he picked. When the draft happened everyone expected some chaos on your team. From what I have heard is that you and steadman dont get along? (Which would be weird since u joined Spark)

And a replacement.. Who would that even be? Oh yea ofc u are aiming for Roiwerk. Its your captains fault imo that he picked such a not trustworthy person. The point is to avoid these players imo, especially if you cant get them to play for you. Zidane had terrible people in 2016, but he managed to get most of them to play.
                            Major Crisis

Comment

We demand repercussions or reparations

Comment

Working...
                              X