Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot or Not week 1

We're unlikely to get 2 solid players in FA, and there isn't a player in this game good enough to carry this team.

Liberal,Basing,Red,Yellow Soldier13's Avatar
    There are 6 blues from Power. The first slot is a Power member too. Should be neat if Power contests even Warbird Duel like that. Sweet stats so far, very neat.

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab View Post
    We're unlikely to get 2 solid players in FA, and there isn't a player in this game good enough to carry this team.
    Stop complaining man.. You are luckily enough to get 1 solid player in FA, while half the teams wont get anyone solid. And if you get Best, that will be a huge add towards all your leagues. You will get your wins and fun with it.
    Major Crisis

This isn't important, but could you possible do a ratings scale on the stats part? I think there were some before on old sheets that Ogron did, but would basically just include stats + mvps + other shit that made a rating from 0 to Ease (100). A nice touch since you've already done the stats work, it would only include a formula which qan could fart out real quick. Then they added the 3 league ratings together to get player impact. Thank again!
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    This isn't important, but could you possible do a ratings scale on the stats part? I think there were some before on old sheets that Ogron did, but would basically just include stats + mvps + other shit that made a rating from 0 to Ease (100). A nice touch since you've already done the stats work, it would only include a formula which qan could fart out real quick. Then they added the 3 league ratings together to get player impact. Thank again!
    That would be cool, I wonder how Ogron did it? It would be cool to track all the players relative to their peers (aka their *).

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

I will ask Ogron about it. It was my intention to do something like that, but then I didnt have a clue how I would make that rating.
    Major Crisis

Liberal,Basing,Red,Yellow Soldier13's Avatar
    Nasty is that but they have Racks so no clue with those fluctuates...men.

good read!