• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
    Stop trying to get traded
    trade me plz

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      trade me plz
      Im gonna trade my body fluids up your bottom in a min.
      British> my 18th tomoz $$
      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Im gonna trade my body fluids up your bottom in a min.
        ^gay

Comment

Ill admitt this is not the strongest side ive ever had in twdt but we are still only 2 wins off 4th place, all is not lost yet.
          Agreed - It's early days. Mikkiz' team went 0-2 in Basing Cup Week 1 and it all looked bad but they came back and went to the Finals.
          Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

We've seen a lot of teams change thanks to FA. There's some impact players in this FA draft if they can show.

Great write up though, very detailed. I see some people are still shaking off rust but it's good to see others who have been active recently kicking ass now.

Comment

We're unlikely to get 2 solid players in FA, and there isn't a player in this game good enough to carry this team.

Comment

There are 6 blues from Power. The first slot is a Power member too. Should be neat if Power contests even Warbird Duel like that. Sweet stats so far, very neat.
                TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                  We're unlikely to get 2 solid players in FA, and there isn't a player in this game good enough to carry this team.
                  Stop complaining man.. You are luckily enough to get 1 solid player in FA, while half the teams wont get anyone solid. And if you get Best, that will be a huge add towards all your leagues. You will get your wins and fun with it.
                  Major Crisis

Comment

This isn't important, but could you possible do a ratings scale on the stats part? I think there were some before on old sheets that Ogron did, but would basically just include stats + mvps + other shit that made a rating from 0 to Ease (100). A nice touch since you've already done the stats work, it would only include a formula which qan could fart out real quick. Then they added the 3 league ratings together to get player impact. Thank again!
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                      This isn't important, but could you possible do a ratings scale on the stats part? I think there were some before on old sheets that Ogron did, but would basically just include stats + mvps + other shit that made a rating from 0 to Ease (100). A nice touch since you've already done the stats work, it would only include a formula which qan could fart out real quick. Then they added the 3 league ratings together to get player impact. Thank again!
                      That would be cool, I wonder how Ogron did it? It would be cool to track all the players relative to their peers (aka their *).

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

I will ask Ogron about it. It was my intention to do something like that, but then I didnt have a clue how I would make that rating.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

Nasty is that but they have Racks so no clue with those fluctuates...men.
                          TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                          TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                          TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                          ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

good read!

Comment

Working...
                            X