• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not week 2

TWDT-D

Result of BLIND vs. TERRORIST: 50 - 28
    Geio> who is their 6*? Geio> no way dezmond is 6
    Yea Geio.. You might have to rethink that. Ezmundo aint that good, while he plays on reso 5000x3000. Yet the guy still can't get higher than 3 kills vs some Blind people. 24 took a break on his honeymoon with Kado and was able to get a computer to game. He carried his team to the win. Dak and Geio did a decent cover. Old TWDT-D star Dreamwin seems to be struggling in warbird this season. Is the pressure of the 9* too much? Terrorist missing maketso and zizu didn't help them. While old vet Spikey has experienced the way warbird has changed in the last few seasons, aka no more reso limit.

HOT: 24 (13-6)
    NOT: Dezmond (3-10) Spikey (0-6)

Result of Power vs Nasty: 50 - 30
    Zidane made sure before FA draft Lews Therin was 7 wb and here is the result.. The guy MVP's in the first game he plays. If his team was struggling in wabird I could have understand his action, but this is just retarded dude. You obviously lacked a 7* warbird, but to do this... That's just lame. Lews and Ease carried Power towards the victory. While all the warbirds on Nasty were celebrating their two warbirds victories of last week. Rumours go RaCka was already drunk on a roof top before the game started. Hence why a bunch of javelins had to play this.. Singer and Thix produced a Mark Stone together.

HOT: Lews Therin (15-3) Ease (12-2)
    NOT: Nasty's Warbirds

Result of Curse vs. Legio Xi: 44 - 50
    Zizzo man.. What were you doing? 2 kills that's terrible man. Even "The Recipe" got more kills.. I would blame this lose totally on you. Attakcs did a huge game with 20 kills. On Legio XI beam, Myhtril and Steadman pulled it off together. While it seems like Wicket666 had his usual lagging spree again. And man wiibimbo, you ever go positive? According to yourself you are some proclaimed top warbird. Well.. I wouldn't even add you as a 6* warbird at the moment.

HOT: Attacks (20-10)
    NOT: Zizzo (2-10)

Result of LEGIO XI vs. NASTY: 50 - 21

Nasty's first game of the week was terrible, but this one is even worse. It's getting really nasty here... Did all the people go to the rooftop party? Did you guys make it a drunk LAN party? You guys better don't get too nasty there on the rooftop. 21 kills.. Attacks almost pulled that alone vs this squad. If I were you, I wouldn't ever play this ship again. Steadman and beam secured the easy victory.

HOT: Steadman (14-2) beam (15-3)
    NOT: NASTY

Result of Blind vs. Curse: 50 - 39
    Attacks couldn't redo his preformance, but still did a decent 13 kills. Instead of Zizzo he had now to deal with Destruct going 2-10. Best hasn't had a historical preformance yet. Will you ever get more lucky my friend? BIET carried Blind towards a decent victory.
    HOT: BIET (16-4)
    NOT: destruct (2-10)

Result of TERRORIST vs. POWER: 41 - 50
    I think this is the first game Tripin has proven to be a good asset to the Power line up. Him and Ease carried their way to victory. While babe ruth did a good job staying a live. It looks like Ixador forgot how he can kill in warbird, oh nevermind you never were able to. From 'big vet' delectable you would expect a bigger score than 7-10 as well.. I don't see a decent structure in Terrorist's warbird team so far.
    HOT: Tripin (14-9)
    NOT: Ixador (5-10)

TWDTJ

Result of LEGIO XI vs. NASTY: 47 - 50
    This looked like a cool close game. Nasty had trouble with their 6*, both Wirah and Myollnir seem to have had trouble. While the rest of their team all went 11-12 kills. Turban seems to like to teamkill eh. Guy is hating on his team! Legio did a solid game in general, but from Tiny you would expect more than a 6-10. Actually.. With such name you expect a tiny preformance eh.

HOT: Mean Gene (12-9)
    NOT: Tiny (6-10)

Result of Terrorist vs. Blind: 43 - 50
    5-0 Dreamwin, 5-0! That's the score of Blind vs Terrorist into TWDT-J history. Don't think Dreamwin has ever gone positive against my team, maybe it will be wise if you bench yourself next time we play. Spikey had a decent game since it's his first javelin game since a very while. On Blind you can see the team kinda depends on his teaming and not on a big killer.

HOT: Blind's teaming
    NOT: Dreamwin (5-10)

Result of Power vs. Curse: 50 - 31
    Yet another easy victory for Power. Ease, what a nice season so far, carrying his team once again. Who can stop this guy? Ro followed his shadows. While Tripin seemed to struggle in an easy victory. Well, what can I say about Curse? Not much I think.. It's gonna be a long season for them. Earlier that day Skyforger said he was always drunk when TWD'ing, I feel like he was also drunk when he picked this team.

HOT: Ease (16-6)
    NOT: Skyforger

Result of Blind vs. Nasty: 50 - 34

Turban, you are limited on your games now man.. You already showed 5-10% of the games. Or did you forget to add a 0 behind the 5 and 10? Nasty didn't look like a team at all that game. Turban tried to solo it somewhat and got boxed in a lot by Blind's teaming. Roiwerk didn't have a good game either.. Your strays weren't working I assume. Geio and Ra took Blind by their hand to the victory. Geio also had some really nice 2fer teamkill, which was 500 energy away to be a 3fer teamkill. Solid man.. Real good, maybe you should stick to warbird where you can't teamkill.

HOT: Geio (13-7)
    NOT: Roiwerk (6-10)

Result of POWER vs. LEGIO XI: 50 - 33
    Man.. Does Power ever have a struggle? The highstars secured the victory once again. While the 7 and 8 stars of Legio had a terrible day. Legio really seem to struggle with those positions. Did mythril forget to pick them? Tiny and Steadman couldn't do much with barely any back-up.

HOT: Zidane (12-6)
    NOT: Mythril, JAMAL, Jones and omega red (combined 4-20)

Result of Curse vs. Terrorist: 42 - 50
    Curse put a good fight against Terrorist, but their 6*'s underpreforming doesn't help. The Recipe started lagging (maybe to cover his awful preformance) and got subbed by Dutch Baser. Commodo led Terrorist to the victory while Spikey pulled once again a decent preformance. Kentaro, maybe you should edit the javelin graphics and make them grey. Maybe that way you will get kills.

HOT: Commodo (12-8)
    NOT: Dutch Baser + The Recipe (3-10 together)
    Last edited by Major Crisis; 08-13-2018, 01:02 PM.
    Major Crisis

This was great, laughed hard at a few things. Do base also pls

Comment

I cried (irl). Good write up. This weekend Legio XI experienced the "Steadman effect" and did alright.

Comment

Haha great read major, keep em comin!

Comment

No idea what you on about Major. I got 3 of the 5 guys out in the end by myself and I suck. Man, I really need to start getting those 1-10s in. Then maybe you will recognize my potential.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Thanks for doing this, MC!

Also, please don't do TWDT-B. My team went 2-0 without me and with Tiny in terr :worried2:
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
              Thanks for doing this, MC!

Also, please don't do TWDT-B. My team went 2-0 without me and with Tiny in terr :worried2:

I wont do base. Way too hard to judge on that if you havent seen it. Especially in base rec doesnt always say everything.

@Wiibimbo, dont take everything so serious man. Like I can see of a scorebox that you eliminated 3 guys.
              Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                I wont do base. Way too hard to judge on that if you havent seen it. Especially in base rec doesnt always say everything.

@Wiibimbo, dont take everything so serious man. Like I can see of a scorebox that you eliminated 3 guys.
                I'm not taking anything serious but if you do these HoNs then at least take the time and find out how a game went before you just write random shit.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

420 420 420 420

Thanks for the HoN
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                    I'm not taking anything serious but if you do these HoNs then at least take the time and find out how a game went before you just write random shit.
                    Keep in mind these are just his opinions. If game went any different chances are he wasn't there to see it since all games happen simultaneously. He's just going off rec.

Comment

Working...
                    X