Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the bullies on the game who attempted to fuck with me, let me share a story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the bullies on the game who attempted to fuck with me, let me share a story.

See, I was bullied harshly throughout elementary school, and some of it continued throughout my middle school years, so what you people did was nothing new, quite literally, seemed like a repeat of those events, so much so, actually, that you should know this:

One of the bullies was named Angelica, and she has autism. She liked to give me the middle finger with a smile whenever she could and treated me like I was worth nothing but her scorn. She went along with it, and she made people laugh by going along with it. She was one of the ones who continued that same behavior with the middle finger even after it subsided in others.

They say thay people with autism become fixated on something and don't let it go, so way to come off like Angelica by being so fixated on the "dog-fucking" thing when everyone else with any reasoning, especially anyone who knows my abuse story, would not be so perverted and stupid about it because it was a real problem resulting from real abuse. All you did was come off as someone with autism, giving autism a bad name, fixated on something not worth being fixated on, so I don't hate you AngelGirl. You might be Angelica from elementary school for all I know. It's ok. I met a self-professing aspie who was entirely cool about...everything, and she educated me on autism, so no worries. I won't dismiss you as someone with possible real autism, but that you're just silly as fuck for reflecting the behavior of a child with autism, literally stated from life experience. I don't want to associate anyone with a disability they don't have, but you're associated with autism now because of your similarities to Angelica. That your handle is AngelGirl is kind of ironic. It's ok. I forgive you. In fact, I kind of feel bad for you because I cannot imagine what it is like to be fixated on such perverted things in casual conversation in that way.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Never heard about this "dog-fucking" thing and I rarely bother to read/post on these forums.
    But don't take people serious on the internet. Unfortunately trolling has become an easy and "safe" thing to do these days on the internet, just read random Facebook comments on any news article.
    There's a difference between trolling and bullying though. Trolling can sometimes be amusing and silly, but bullying is always done with a malicious intent.

So I say STOP to the bullies, but IGNORE the trolls.

Peace and love in the TrenchWars community! <3
    TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
    4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
    4:vys> know it for sure
    4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
    3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
    3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

so what who cares
      Leland

Comment

Originally posted by Fem. View Post
        by being so fixated on the "dog-fucking" thing when everyone else with any reasoning, especially anyone who knows my abuse story, would not be so perverted and stupid about it because it was a real problem resulting from real abuse.
        ?

You fuck a dog fem?

Comment

the irony is you said autistic people get fixated on stuff so don't let it go....all I see is you fixated on this bullying stuff and won't let it go...it's 2018 no one engages in this game anymore.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

zazu smells like poo

Comment

Working...
            X