No announcement yet.

Make TSL Great Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldn't worry sweet cheeks, there are a handful mentioned who aren't 'legendary' players, myself included. Doubt any extensive thought went into that list.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Twl could work based on what I've been seeing recently

Comment

My apologies Tiny :worried: , I know you sitted on Ease's face at the last final on Cobra side. You also spend many time at Ease's side before, champs with sk8 and Thunder. But you would also deserve a place on dicE, that's why I mentioned you on no team. You are a mercenary, you could join whatever team and win.

As Ricko said it is not a "who's legend" thread (by the way sorry Ogron for derailing your thread), I just wanted to give an overview of how could look teams if we do a new TWL season.

Comment

sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face sitted on ease's face
            I can tell that thix sitted on Ogron's face in base too. If u guys want to stop on this, then it's up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
              Twl could work based on what I've been seeing recently

TWL could only work if Zombie and Envy split a little up imo.
              Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                TWL could only work if Zombie and Envy split a little up imo.
                This topic deserves its own thread

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                  My apologies Tiny :worried: , I know you sitted on Ease's face at the last final on Cobra side. You also spend many time at Ease's side before, champs with sk8 and Thunder. But you would also deserve a place on dicE, that's why I mentioned you on no team. You are a mercenary, you could join whatever team and win.

As Ricko said it is not a "who's legend" thread (by the way sorry Ogron for derailing your thread), I just wanted to give an overview of how could look teams if we do a new TWL season.
                  Apology accepted. It was fun hunting Ease out. Now he whines about getting targeted.
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I say TWL would work if you regulate like TWDT. Recruit whoever you want to, but you can only have X players per slot. Again for slow people, WHOEVER can join, but a limit to how many WHOEVERS in a particular league. Someone pick 5 10 star wbs...games over....and same for twlj, there is just not enough to go around 6x, 4 for that matter...
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

The last TWL was S21, and it was unanimously considered the worst season in TWL history. There is a reason it's been dead for two years.

The last regular season of TWL to be good was S17, where most of the regular season games were competitive, and it was fun.

TWD completely dies every TWL in the last 5 years, it absolutely decimates activity without fail. TWDT was the league bringing people back after the zone would go on life support.

And keep in mind, the worst season in TWL history still had the cores of Thunder, Dice, Cobra, and Force at least (although most Dice players had checked out mentally then quit)... you'd just have Thunder and Cobra players this time around.

Most of the Dice and Force players are gone now. The Pene core was gone by S18 and Fierce quit after losing S20.

I don't see the point of wasting 2 months playing noncompetitive regular season games, killing activity, then having Thunder and Cobra play a Final.

My annoyance at what transpired in the S21 playoffs doesn't outweigh the objective assessment that S22 would be awful.

If you went back in time and experienced S21 and the memories were fresh, we wouldn't be having this discussion. It was considered terrible the whole way through. We couldn't even get a TWD match to practice in the two weeks leading up to the final, that's how dead the zone was. You guys are like the person who gets back with their hot ex-girlfriend and is like "why did we ever break up again, she's so hot!" then 5 minutes in you remember she's a complete psycho who ruined your life, and you're like "oh yeah, that's why" and you're instantly filled with regret.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                        The last TWL was S21, and it was unanimously considered the worst season in TWL history. There is a reason it's been dead for two years.

The last regular season of TWL to be good was S17, where most of the regular season games were competitive, and it was fun.

TWD completely dies every TWL in the last 5 years, it absolutely decimates activity without fail. TWDT was the league bringing people back after the zone would go on life support.

And keep in mind, the worst season in TWL history still had the cores of Thunder, Dice, Cobra, and Force at least (although most Dice players had checked out mentally then quit)... you'd just have Thunder and Cobra players this time around.

Most of the Dice and Force players are gone now. The Pene core was gone by S18 and Fierce quit after losing S20.

I don't see the point of wasting 2 months playing noncompetitive regular season games, killing activity, then having Thunder and Cobra play a Final.

My annoyance at what transpired in the S21 playoffs doesn't outweigh the objective assessment that S22 would be awful.

If you went back in time and experienced S21 and the memories were fresh, we wouldn't be having this discussion. It was considered terrible the whole way through. We couldn't even get a TWD match to practice in the two weeks leading up to the final, that's how dead the zone was. You guys are like the person who gets back with their hot ex-girlfriend and is like "why did we ever break up again, she's so hot!" then 5 minutes in you remember she's a complete psycho who ruined your life, and you're like "oh yeah, that's why" and you're instantly filled with regret.

You are missing the point here a little... Yea TWL would suck if you keep just with Zombie. Zombie atm is like Cobra and Thunder together.. Anyone who won something moved there and you can see it in the TWD games too, they are extremely boring. Or are you saying you enjoy playing games which end 50-30 all the time? I wouldnt be too surprised if you did... This goes beyond just 'TWL', twd aint even that fun either. It's really time that people split up, most of the games in TWDT are kinda fun. But I dont think running TWDT back to back would work. We have to think for something besides TWDT.. With all due respect, I dont think TSL is gonna work if you just keep those time slots. And still.. I think the vets you spoke to will prob quit TSL after that one season again. Forcing people to play with a random team every game often doesnt work. We could as well make javduel/wbduel/base get recorded better.. Prob has better teams and outcome.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

Take the tsl $ formula add it to wb/jav duel add the top 3 or 5 players and thier squadname to a1 after every month and call it done.

Comment

I disagree, we shouldn't add a * limitation, and 6 teams can play per leagues. But that's sure, not 6 team can be at a high level in every leagues, in my exemple :

-Fierce : Geio in charge, he recruit many actual Envy members who won with Fierce (24, LaSenza, Dak, Tripin, Singer) and many of his actual e-buddies as kado and Major Crisis. This would make a mostly wb/jav team, can qualify in base too but not a favorite to final win. If they can bring some of Fierce old legends they could even be the very favorite in wb. Blind in TWDT, Envy in TWD, Fierce in TWL. You got one team.

-Force : Attacks in charge, if he can bring back Iron Survivor it directly become a serious wb team. Siaxis, okyo and Cres are sometimes in, or were recently, and twl is probably the best reason to play tw so if a new season is announced they could be interested by defending their title. If Skepsis reappear he could choose to defend his title with Force instead of Fierce. Which could make another very serious wb team, they beat a team consisted of RaCka, Mythril and Best last season. It may be hard in jav and impossible in base but it doesn't matter since Force is supposed to be a wb team, but Attacks is appreciated by people so he could be able to recruit some talented jav/baser who don't know which team to go. Potenza in TWD, Force in TWL, this team need to regroup but they can be serious.

-dicE : cripple in charge, he has been the most active dicE member recently and Cape only reappeared as a ghost so far. dicE main core lack of active players recently, but many people have been champs on that team, and it's the most winningest team of twl history so it shouldn't be hard for cripple to recruit some talents. This team is supposed to be a favorite in all divisions, cripple could tell Steadman to join them as he would be the superstar he isn't in Thunder. And what's good with large roster (like 24) is that you can bring some legends and if they don't show it's not risky, so cripple could tell to many dicE legends to join no matter what will be their showrate.

-Thunder : Ease in charge, the favourite in all leagues yeah but what's new? As wb and jav are 5v5 Ease won't be able to take the 10 best player in all divisions, because players will join a team where they gonna have playtime. And few main players could want to play for an other team this time, as most players do sometimes. This team would not be difficult to form since they got many talented and active players. Power in TWDT, zombie in TWD, Thunder in TWL.

-Dudgeon : Dreamwin in charge, his finnish community are not very active most times (that's why Dreamwin is on Envy, one of the two main TWD teams) but when it's time to play serious competition they are mostly there. Adding Commodo who have been champ with them make it automaticaly a serious jav and a favourite in base. Could ask Jones to help them in wb as they won't have many. Terrorist in TWDT, Dudgeon in TWL.

-Cobra : thix in charge, he could keep turban and Trasher and so are automatically a contender in base. Kim was active recently, he is a serious jav so the team can still be a jav contender. Maybe Rough would like to show Ease how to play jav again. And maybe Lord Tiny will choose to stay with them. So jav/base and probably not a playoffs contender in wb but no matter, they would play anyway. RaCka could choose to join them to follow TWDT and so would become a wb playoffs contender.

Take a look at TWDT, does Blind is a base contender? Clearly not, does Terrorist is a wb contender, not as well. With this version of TWL, teams would look like TWDT. A favourite team (Thunder/Power) and every team with at least one league speciality. And with qualification in terms of division ranking instead of overall ranking (which fits well with draft system but not on regular system), playoffs would be of a very high level, i could imagine fierce/force/dice/thunder in wb, thunder/dice/cobra/dudgeon or fierce in jav and thunder/dice/cobra/dudgeon in base.

Concerning what you said Ogron, it fits perfectly with what i'm saying. It won't interfere with TWD so TWD activity will remains the same, and the level can be comparable to TWDT. And we got enough players to fill teams, as seen with TWDT. dicE lack many of their players, but they can recruit for exemple Kira, nowon, hulk, Best, why not Steadman as I said.. and at the end being a 3 leagues contender.

Concerning you Lord Tiny you got many possibilities :

Will you join Cobra to try to be jav champ twice in a row with them?
                            or will you join dicE to help them and why not being 3 times jav champs with them?
                            or will you join the stack team aka Thunder to add many medals to your profile?
                            or will you try to win 4 jav titles in a row with always a different team by joining Dudgeon for exemple?

All I say is fictive so far but it can easily be done. As Major Crisis said we can't run twdt back to back it's obvious, but twdt is the only big attraction since 2 years and I am sure using twdt structure (except for draft and * limitations) for twl would fits perfectly to alternate, with twdt being the more inclusive version.

Can Henry Saari give his opinion on this?

Comment

Feel like ppl itt want twst afterall, the planned league that got scrapped/postponed to run this ongoing twdt. basically twdt but instead of draft ppl self-organize into squads with their mates

TWST

* Gameplay is like TWDT but with same teams as TWD Season
                              * A full fledged main league nearly same duration as a TWD season
                              * Scheduled games in a Round Robin format with single elim playoffs
                              * TWST uses reserved low star spots similar to TWDT.

WB/JAV
                              2x unlimited, 1x 8-Star, 1x 7-Star, 1x 6-Star

BASE
                              4x unlimited, 2x 8-Star, 1x 7-Star, 1x- 6-Star
                              edit: also lol at zitboy itt telling we cant have twl and some still taking him srs

Comment

With all the respect due to these teams, cause i'm aware i'm a trash player, but if your objective is to run a league consisted of Paladen/Sulake/Kong/Wolf.. you can't even dream of bringing some legends back. I think only you and maybe JB-Inc took it seriously. Concerning * limitations, yeah maybe some could be agree with you, like Tiny, but i'm not at all as I said.

What is your goal? To be captain on every leagues you and your little friends run like a spoiled child, or to makes leagues the most competitive and attractive possible? Call it TWL, invit the teams I said, and you got the best way to hype the most people. Do your famous "TWST" and run into the wall. But do what you want, I wouldn't be unhappy to see you doing an other trash league like TWD 2.0.

Comment

Working...
                                X