Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appeal accepted. Next

Comment

Thank you all for active participation in the thread.

After all these great arguements by turban, commodo, maketso and zidane, you are still defending your point of view and thinking this is a legit appeal to grant?

What zidane brought up is actually the one that should have stopped this thread at once. There is stone cold proof that they killed us x amount of times resulting into correct amount of deaths for spikey, not 1 extra. In the end, we shouldn't even be the ones to prove shit when the ones who appeal can't concretely prove that this happened. Guess why, because it never happened.

While you suggest the bot glitched (in my +13 years in ss, i have never seen such occurence) you obviously can't be sure if its counting lagouts correctly or not. There is close to 0 logic in these arguements. Yet you still rush to grant the appeal.

I sincerely hope and suggest that you to reconsider your decision.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

PING Current:160 ms Average:158 ms Low:120 ms High:440 ms
        T Cornflux> REGROUP +#
        T Cornflux> REGROUP +#
        T Cornflux> REGROUP +#
        T Cornflux> +3
        spikey has changed to spectator mode - +1 death
        T maketso> im 8
        maketso> ?spec
        T Zizu> go team
        E MatchBot6> -E- MaiTo_cHi at 7
        kado is out. 5 wins 4 losses
        T Commodo> Maito
        maketso> ?spec
        PING Current:630 ms Average:157 ms Low:120 ms High:630 ms
        maketso> ?lag
        PING Current:140 ms Average:150 ms Low:120 ms High:440 ms S2C: 0.8% C2S: 0.0%
        P MatchBot6> LAG REPORT: Too high PLOSS Slow C2S [8.3 LIMIT: 5.0]
        Log file open: eka.txt
        Welcome! New !stats that remain between sessions in testing. [News] www.trenchwars.com/newsletter [Discord] www.discord.io/subspace
        P TW-PubSyst> [SESSION] New session started, good luck! (Your session will end after 2 hours of offline time* or 5 hours of spec time*) *continuous time
        P TW-PubSyst> For tutorial, type !tutorial Command help: ::!help Zone feedback: !comment <msg>
        Welcome to Trench Wars Draft Tournament
        P MatchBot6> Welcome to TWDT-J, Teams: Blind vs. Terrorist. We are currently in round 1: playing, 11 minutes played. Score: 34 - 31
        P MatchBot6> This game has blueout enabled.
        PING Current:190 ms Average:183 ms Low:150 ms High:210 ms
        maketso> ?lag
        PING Current:0 ms Average:0 ms Low:0 ms High:0 ms S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.0%
        P maketso> !lagout
        P (TW-PubSystem)>Never miss a TW update! Type ::!sub <email> to subscribe to our newsletter. (::!optmeout to opt out)
        P MatchBot6> You have 2 lagouts left
        T maketso>

Now this is obviously just from my POV
        I've lagged out almost every single round this season and I have not received a single +1 death yet

^Personally I think that should be fixed and every lagout should be +1 death
        I wonder how MC has no log about my lagout but he does about Spikeys

Comment

Big Vys been throwing his staffing weight around GODDAMN.

Someone give this guy a wet towell from all the inevitable jizz that will end up all over him from the massive circle jerking in staff channels here shortly.

I asked to have my name changed to Grasps for TWDT and the man, the legend, swatted me down and compared me to Ease and Raspi forgetting I am merely a 6* wb that no one pays attention or gives two shits about, just to make a point he is in charge and I need to "acknowledge" his greatness.

The people I actually respect on staff has dwindled down to single digits, on one hand and two fingers. Sadist fags, get a fucking job irl or life, the power hungry fucks in staff are stupid high because of just that, they have nothing else to feel in control of. I'd feel bad if I was a baby addicted to crack at birth and born from an Anus instead of a vagina, but it appears I hit the lotto and ended up head first, slapping my doctor my way out. The fucking odds compared to all these greats in this community! Unreal yo!

-IxaDor

EDIT: Oh yea and love how papa Vys just takes 1 look at a ScoreBox and a comment from one of the most shadiest fucks in this games history as fact. In all my years, the bots rarely make mistakes and I can't think of a single instance where it gave players + lives. Unless you count Vys when he became a staffer among many others. That's right bitch.
          Voted Trench War's "Rookie of the Year" - 2007-2008
          Prodigy of Attack's Since - 2017
          Co-Owner of Trench War's Most Loved Squad - Lethal Dose - 2007-2013
          Iron Survivor Sympathizer (for being poor) - 2010 - 2018
          Massive Swagger - Cracking it harder than Eggs - 2018
          Shooting Wiibimbo up like a Movie Since - 2010
          Raspi's Biggest Fan - 2004 - 2018
          Denied from joining Paladen for his name - 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
            If you have a disconnection right before the match starts then your score does not get reset which is what happened here.
            I feel like we should remain ignorant and pretend this isn't true, we play to escape reality anyways LOL
            AKA Shaun
            ----------------------

Comment

If you have a disconnection right before the match starts then your score does not get reset which is what happened here, and I would have personally denied the appeal in an instant. There has been numerous cases like this in the past and they were all denied for a good reason.

This sets a predicament where you can essentially get nearly guaranteed replays in close matches by having one player disconnect conveniently from the match because apparently most of the player base is incapable of doing simple math and checking current score in relation to enemy deaths.

The standard procedure for appeals is to get a full log from the host which includes things such as when players left and entered arena, kills and deaths, and so forth to get the full story instead of a partial log that proves absolutely nothing. I have never heard of a bot malfunctioning and not accurately keeping track of player deaths in a javelin match, for your information, and I find it highly unlikely that the bots have suddenly started breaking in this way.

.. just my two cents anyway, not that it matters much here, but I would assume staff has been trained to start full logs when hosting a league match.

If he d/c'd before the match, he would have gotten 2 lagouts behind his name. The bot just didn't count the +1, since we had !watchnme stuff on. Me thinking his +1 wasnt counted there. F2 and bot "watchnme" was 1 on 1, but once again his +1 lagout midgame wasnt included. So yea I told people to get Spikey out cuz he was supossed to have another death.

Yea.. There have never been a situation like this, or never been noticed. But that doesnt mean it cant happen. Thats the biggest bullshit argument there is. "It never happened in the past, so it didnt happen now either!!!". Vys his logs clearly state he did +1 after the subs happened, so which was midgame. I see people mentioning maketso his lagout, but that doesnt matter.. He didnt get +1, so that just worked. Like someone else explained here, if you are out of lag limits of arena you will get +1, if out of lag limits bot you wont. Not that hard to understand.
              Major Crisis

Comment

Hrmrhrnrhrnnr

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  Lol I can't tell if people are trolling or just stupid at this point. If no one else got +1 on terrorist then spikey did NOT get an extra death.

I see what you are saying. But it still doesnt add up how Spikey had 10 deaths on F2 then.. Because if he wasnt in the arena when scorereset happened, he would have had 2 lagouts. So the game obviously glitched at some point.
                  Major Crisis

Comment

Once MC went to cry to Henry Saari because my ratings in TSL were to low, so his bud Henry handed them to 40. Because team were unbalanced with my low rating (25), that's his argument. But the boy came back with an other alias, rated 40, so we faced each other as two players rated 40, and game were unbalanced, obviously. But he didn't went to cry to Henry this time. Just sayin'

I support Blind DTJ 2018 but this whole stuff smell shit to me, if I refer to zidane's maths. I think we rather find what really happend before replay the game, plus what if in a 44-45 game, someone eat your bomb at 9 and then 3fer your team, and then win. Game changer obviously, so replay?

And it looks like Power are more afraid of Terrorist than of Blind.

Comment

lol hellrazor do not confuse me being bored at work with caring about who wins between terrorist and blind in the regular season. I've repeated myself enough so time 2 move on

Comment

you scared bitch

Comment

I'll derailing a thread again but i won't open a new one just to say that :

In the Power-Nasty base game, nasty borrowed a player instead of playing Cyclone, their player. They did it because everybody were agree (probably except cyclone), including Don Henry Saari. Why the fuck have you made a "Rules" thread if people can do what they want if you agree? I don't blame Trasher as I did first, because he just did what was the best for his team (he's not even cap), but please replace the "Rules" thread by "Ask me if you can." They lost but what if they had won and qualify to playoff by a 1-win margin? I think this is more questionnable than the jav game where Terrorist never transgressed rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                            If he d/c'd before the match, he would have gotten 2 lagouts behind his name. yada yada ~~
                            I could be wrong about this one, but as far as I am aware the bot does not add to the lagout count when a player returns to the match from a disconnection after the round has started simply due to the fact that the player did not lag out during the match, however you do lose one use of the command. When a player returns from a legitimate lagout that happened during the round, which gets double checked by the bot, then you get +1 added to your counter.

Comment

I could be wrong about this one, but as far as I am aware the bot does not add to the lagout count when a player returns to the match from a disconnection after the round has started simply due to the fact that the player did not lag out during the match, however you do lose one use of the command. When a player returns from a legitimate lagout that happened during the round, which gets double checked by the bot, then you get +1 added to your counter.

In TWD it gets noticed in the stats when you return if you didnt lagout during. TWDT is basicly the same module as TWD, has the same outcome etc.
                              Major Crisis

Comment

This is incorrect unless there has been yet another change to the bots.

I was the one who got TWDT bots going from my request because they did not exist before, and I am 100% certain they used javduel, wbduel, and base as the base for those bots because of how they were built. There were some minor changes such as warp coordinates iirc, but that's about it.

.. and for your information, I just tested it out in javduel and it did not add +1 to my lagout counter.

Comment

Working...
                                X