No announcement yet.

Appeal TWDT-J Terrorist vs Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it makes good sense - even if both teams were affected equally you can't really say so it's better to replay it. But is this a new error? It clearly isn't rare - it happened at least twice in the same game once to finite (otherwise how could Terrorist have 47 and not 46?) - but is it new? Maketso said he didn't get +1 added during other matches and people are saying you only get +1 added if you are within certain arena lag limits? Is that the cause and is what is being fixed? Because that wasn't an error that's a feature implemented for a reason... if staff aren't aware of this "error" and it's proven to effect the teams equally in the match I don't see how you can have a rematch. It wasn't a bot error it was a feature with a purpose, nevertheless both teams had the same opportunities. The fact that Spikey was useful on his last death has no bearing on anything, in fact I'm sure the game was won because of his efforts moreso than any bot error by a factor of 100. Or can you prove that this was a bot error and not just say that it was proven?
    sigpic

Comment

What if it is just f2 who glitched? And what if Blind come with a full army and Terrorist miss maketso and commodo in the replay week?

I had skyforger pming me on forum to ask a log of the game where cyclone was bench and someone has been borrow. "Staff has to treat all their players equally and rules are same for everyone. Or else this is not better than one man dictatorship. I know Henry and Cyclone hate each other with a passion. This is very disturbing information you gave. Not so much different from Steadman case where he refused to play for his team, only here host and captain refusing to add HIS team. As you know in former case many even wanted a ban for such actions. Despicable if that happened, but I need proof so this is not swept under the rug since high staffers are involved." (this is not a screenshot, so I could have invented everything, this is why nobody can piss me off about publicing personnal data) I answered to ask someone like Trasher or turban, but my little finger tells me they never heard of it. I have a feeling that qan is controlling this bunch of dogs and if this is exact let me tell you : your are fucking really bad, you should stay far away from leagues. If not then EXCUSE ME.

Comment

The bot put out a +1 message but didn't give the death. Yet both teams played an equal amount of lives. This should have been closed immediately regardless of how well Spikey did because of that fact. Fix the bot error that for some reasons gives out the message but doesn't give a death, fix the arena/bot lag thing, do all that, but the game itself was played fairly. Just look at the stats everyone played the same amount and the "bug" evened out. Really you're saying an entire match should be replayed because the bot gave a wrong message?
        Last edited by Dierienow; 08-23-2018, 03:24 PM. Reason: Spymaster's Code
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
          It has been proven that there was some sort of a bot error which resulted in some player(s) missing +1 added by the Matchbot. Under these circumstances, a bot error is crucial enough to warrant a replay regardless of the game outcome or the player in question who missed that +1 or did not. We have taken some measures to ensure that our bots would work properly in the future to avoid any new bot error or more replays during this season of TWDT. The question of allowing a replay is based entirely on the fact that there indeed was a bot error and considering TWDT to be the pro league of the zone it is better to not leave any games decided by an error or even having a doubt about the possibility of an error deciding outcome of a game.

Therefore appeal is accepted as previously written by vys and replay will happen on Sunday 26th at 2:30PM EST.
          What exactly did the bot do wrong?
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
            What if it is just f2 who glitched? And what if Blind come with a full army and Terrorist miss maketso and commodo in the replay week?

I had skyforger pming me on forum to ask a log of the game where cyclone was bench and someone has been borrow. "Staff has to treat all their players equally and rules are same for everyone. Or else this is not better than one man dictatorship. I know Henry and Cyclone hate each other with a passion. This is very disturbing information you gave. Not so much different from Steadman case where he refused to play for his team, only here host and captain refusing to add HIS team. As you know in former case many even wanted a ban for such actions. Despicable if that happened, but I need proof so this is not swept under the rug since high staffers are involved." (this is not a screenshot, so I could have invented everything, this is why nobody can piss me off about publicing personnal data) I answered to ask someone like Trasher or turban, but my little finger tells me they never heard of it. I have a feeling that qan is controlling this bunch of dogs and if this is exact let me tell you : your are fucking really bad, you should stay far away from leagues. If not then EXCUSE ME.
            I played nasty twice now in base and they had to borrow both time.. First time they didnt add Cyclone, who wants to play with him on his team eh... Second time (last week) I told them to add him since he is on their team. They added him with aversion.. Which I can understand tbh.. But still the guy is on your team and should add people of your own team before you add borrows. I honestly cant be bothered too much about it, since a borrow will probably will give a better match and more fun to play. Imo trolls/idiots like that shouldnt be allowed in leagues like this. Because there was a captain forced to pick him.
            Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
              It has been proven that there was some sort of a bot error which resulted in some player(s) missing +1 added by the Matchbot. Under these circumstances, a bot error is crucial enough to warrant a replay regardless of the game outcome or the player in question who missed that +1 or did not. We have taken some measures to ensure that our bots would work properly in the future to avoid any new bot error or more replays during this season of TWDT. The question of allowing a replay is based entirely on the fact that there indeed was a bot error and considering TWDT to be the pro league of the zone it is better to not leave any games decided by an error or even having a doubt about the possibility of an error deciding outcome of a game.

Therefore appeal is accepted as previously written by vys and replay will happen on Sunday 26th at 2:30PM EST.
              Uh oh I do not think anything has been "proven".
              There is still 0 explanation how kills + deaths match as if Spikey did in fact get the +1 and there was no error

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                I played nasty twice now in base and they had to borrow both time.. First time they didnt add Cyclone, who wants to play with him on his team eh... Second time (last week) I told them to add him since he is on their team. They added him with aversion.. Which I can understand tbh.. But still the guy is on your team and should add people of your own team before you add borrows. I honestly cant be bothered too much about it, since a borrow will probably will give a better match and more fun to play. Imo trolls/idiots like that shouldnt be allowed in leagues like this. Because there was a captain forced to pick him.
                Last sentence is a lie since RaCka picked him before the last round, this wouldn't be a problem if a captain were really forced to pick him since Zidane had last pick and has no activity problem on his team. I know RaCka trolled draft's second part but still, he choosed him, he was not forced. It is obvious that playin Cyclone is like an auto-loss but in this case staff have to wear their balls and tell cyclone he can't sign up for twdt. This league is a joke, I hope no problem will occur until finals are played because many players payed the price of incompetent staffs so far.

Comment

Ok, thank you for this information. Im just about had enough of this miscarriage of justice which seem to haunt my team every year. This is beyond most ridiculous of all approved appeals i've witnessed in my time in ss. (And im not saying this just because it is fresh in the memory)

Thankfully there is a few days to think if this league is worthy of my or my players' time.
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by maketso View Post
                    Uh oh I do not think anything has been "proven".
                    There is still 0 explanation how kills + deaths match as if Spikey did in fact get the +1 and there was no error

Neither there is 0 explanation on how Spikey had 10 deaths on F2 while he didnt lagout before game started. So obviously it glitched at some part.
                    Major Crisis

Comment

Give these cats some petroleum jelly already, they are bound to chafe their nuts right off at this rate without it from the constant circle jerking!

Should of seen the bromance between Vys and Henry just yesterday; Vys wasted no time in spreading Henry's already welcomed cheeks and inserting his little bitty opinion. Henry of course took it all with a smile because he has spent the latter 20 years or so trying find acceptance in life and feels hes finally found some with Vys, something that failed with his star pupil Jessup.

Soon after his refreshing encounter, he hopped on here right quick, lipstick still smeared and made the final verdict with an the most ambiguous ass post about how they somehow know for sure what happened, just can't explain it but it is surely fixed..

The gavel then dropped harder than Vys's nuts did just moments prior in his mouth, cementing this ridiculous appeal for Vys and for all.

It was a win win for both, Vys didn't look incredibly irresponsible and incompetent at his job for making such a rash judgement without knowing all the facts, or even a small percentage of them, in the span of less than 20-30 mins. And for Henry, to insert to us all he is still Mufasa of TW and that the only thing that he needs to fear is a stampede of wildebeest to run him over, that until that happens he can do whatever the hell he wants. He then continued about his business of stalemating every person with a good idea for this game and snuffing out anyone in staff who won't go gay for him.

To sum it up as the all knowing Vys will tell you..Henry is love, Henry is life.

Fin.

-LW (Grasps/IxaDor)
                      Voted Trench War's "Rookie of the Year" - 2007-2008
                      Prodigy of Attack's Since - 2017
                      Co-Owner of Trench War's Most Loved Squad - Lethal Dose - 2007-2013
                      Iron Survivor Sympathizer (for being poor) - 2010 - 2018
                      Massive Swagger - Cracking it harder than Eggs - 2018
                      Shooting Wiibimbo up like a Movie Since - 2010
                      Raspi's Biggest Fan - 2004 - 2018
                      Denied from joining Paladen for his name - 2007

Comment

Lmao part of me is cracking up at the newbie mhz for sassing me and the other part is embarrassed for this league

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                          Ok, thank you for this information. Im just about had enough of this miscarriage of justice which seem to haunt my team every year. This is beyond most ridiculous of all approved appeals i've witnessed in my time in ss. (And im not saying this just because it is fresh in the memory)

Thankfully there is a few days to think if this league is worthy of my or my players' time.

You didnt have any trouble last season man.. That 2016 Fall season neither. It's like you want people to feel pitty towards you.
                          Apparently you arent convinced enough that you will beat us again...
                          Major Crisis

Comment

We now know that Spikey did receive the +1 for his lagout. This was proven by qan, the most objective person in this thread.

Put another way: every player on our team had the correct number of deaths.

The only appeal left to Blind is the following. That their belief that Spikey was on his last death, when he wasn't, affected the outcome of the game by 6 kills. That is pure conjecture. In my opinion, Spikey was hunted out faster because Blind thought he was on his last life. It helped Blind.

This appeal is completely bogus. The original claim was debunked. And Blind have not offered any counter-arguments in light of the emerging evidence. This is just staff sticking to their original decision out of pride.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I think the same as MHz. Appeal decision should be reversed.

Comment

I rather remember vys the 3 leagues great player than the staffer if that story is really closed, even if I refer to "Even further - this was not a 1 person decision, Terrorist's take I got from you, Commodo, was presented to all the league OPs to take into account in this decision." vys is not the only one who deserve to be thrown under the bus.

If the appeal were not approuved then it would have been an injustice for Blind, since they were disturbed by this unknown problem. But who would have (and not "of" vys and ixador, I loled at your post by the way ixa) been responsible for this injustice? Nobody, it's life, after investigation kills and deaths recorded coincide with spikey's +1 take into account, bot glitched concern only F2.

But if this appeal is approved this is an injustice for Terrorist, since they respected every rules and it as never been proved that spikey benefited one more life. But this injustice has a responsible, staffs.

The appeal should have been "suspended" instead of "approved", it's easy for me to tell it after all happened but it's still possible for staff to suspend the decision and take time to think with cold head.

And,

It's like you want people to feel pitty towards you. :smug:

I like the spirit but it pisses me off for him, my reaction would have been worse if I were him, and I don't even imagine yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X