Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Paladen lame wins

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    19

    Paladen lame wins

    watch out when u dd paladen they wont let u borrow they will add 3 and lame wins they did it two nights in a row to my squad Kong is a borrow squad were anyone can play both times i asked and jessup to cancel talk shit and wont cancel so be carefull when u accept game from pally make sure u have 3
    IMA HOE

    Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

  2. #2
    Satans right hand man wicket666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    778
    Everyone who plays TWD knows there is a thing called TWD edicate. When a captian of that squad refuses to cancel a game in spite over hatred its not just affecting the squad losing th epoints but it affects the squad doing the laming.
    Helios is the type to get a match to allow others to play who havent tried TWD or those who squad is not active at the time. To me perosnally is a good thing. It promotes others to try and allow others to get soem game time in.
    Jessup should know better, And to Lame not once but twice is just wasting peoples time and causing others to not want to play.
    I have seen Many staffers and non-staffers do things for this zone to keep it alive. I dont see this from Jessup. And to Jessup i say again Just cancel the game what harm will it do it try again later? why lame.

  3. #3
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,510


    Last edited by Jessup; 08-22-2018 at 01:26 AM.
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

  4. #4
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,510
    A pattern is emerging of helios abusing the challenge and borrow features in TWD wasting time every day without previously asking players if they will play for kong. We constantly have him wildly challenging all squads with no previous attempt to find borrows so when the game starts he is sitting there twiddling his thumbs and then asks for cancels after much time is wasted. Kong is built purely on borrows it seems in their game history and we have allowed borrows over and over and over minus a few stupid requests making games totally lopsided. We have not been causing issues this entire twd season and to make a thread about this is ridiculous Look at game histories and the borrows we allow always if you want proof. I DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT EVERY BORROW thrown at my squad. This post is a non issue. You can see above Helios was the rude trouble maker who was making no attempt to add his players and purposely refusing to play the matches. I accepted borrows both games. He did NOT add them and made his squad forfeit. Wicket666 was completely one sided and did not ask what happened when he took the bogus call helios made over this and has the nerve to say I'm the rude one. Helios was trolling is all... the end. .read and see what happened folks...No one in paladen was asked what happened but rather talked down to both by kong and wicket666 .
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    199
    Approved.

  6. #6
    zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    treeless brasil
    Posts
    5,944
    edicate


    1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    19
    why is there pink line throw something how do u flase a screen shot someone teach me
    IMA HOE

    Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    19
    all u had to do was cancel when send the cancel cuz one of my players log i have cancel for u guys lots everyone know am a borrow squad cuz borrow is part of twdd why u lame wins than run around saying pally is #1 on twdd ladder
    IMA HOE

    Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    19
    why u try to borrow the players i try to borrow when u have 3 in
    IMA HOE

    Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    26
    King Street at sundown, be there or beware

  11. #11
    Satans right hand man wicket666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    A pattern is emerging of helios abusing the challenge and borrow features in TWD wasting time every day without previously asking players if they will play for kong. We constantly have him wildly challenging all squads with no previous attempt to find borrows so when the game starts he is sitting there twiddling his thumbs and then asks for cancels after much time is wasted. Kong is built purely on borrows it seems in their game history and we have allowed borrows over and over and over minus a few stupid requests making games totally lopsided. We have not been causing issues this entire twd season and to make a thread about this is ridiculous Look at game histories and the borrows we allow always if you want proof. I DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT EVERY BORROW thrown at my squad. This post is a non issue. You can see above Helios was the rude trouble maker who was making no attempt to add his players and purposely refusing to play the matches. I accepted borrows both games. He did NOT add them and made his squad forfeit. Wicket666 was completely one sided and did not ask what happened when he took the bogus call helios made over this and has the nerve to say I'm the rude one. Helios was trolling is all... the end. .read and see what happened folks...No one in paladen was asked what happened but rather talked down to both by kong and wicket666 .
    Bull I said there should be Etiquette. your own team mate Pineapple wanted to cancel. so how did I talk down to your players, when he agreed. Before you lie about me get your facts straight. I never talked to anyone but you and pineapple. Pineapple agreed you should of canceled. Best be talking to your team mates before you start posting. also did I mention alex even said to have the points removed for he didn't agree with your actions.

  12. #12
    Registered User skyforger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    364
    Beside being a weak attempt to stick it to one another, whether to cancel or not does not matter at all.

    TWD is forgotten now, site says -19 days, those who have access refuse to even discuss to reset it so we have some illusion to play for.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    936
    How is it forgotten now when it's more active than it was months ago.. -19 days for what anyway? Twd cup was a huge flop

  14. #14
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by wicket666 View Post
    Bull I said there should be Etiquette. your own team mate Pineapple wanted to cancel. so how did I talk down to your players, when he agreed. Before you lie about me get your facts straight. I never talked to anyone but you and pineapple. Pineapple agreed you should of canceled. Best be talking to your team mates before you start posting. also did I mention alex even said to have the points removed for he didn't agree with your actions.
    I know how to spell etiquette and I know the definition of etiquette and believe me sir .. you have none.
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

  15. #15
    2 good Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    How is it forgotten now when it's more active than it was months ago.. -19 days for what anyway? Twd cup was a huge flop
    You're a huge flop

  16. #16
    Liberal,Basing,Red,Yellow Soldier13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    221
    Paladen should be given more respect. Like wolven creed back to bully except their still dueling and everyone switches to basing instead. It wins the division, but forgets the most important part of the game which is Base. Also Zidane and Tiny seem even match. Tiny is America, Zidane is Canada. Some sort of rivalry forming or stuff eh? Or not.
    Season 1 Starcraft 2 Team 4vs4 League Silver Medalist, Season 1 Starcraft 2 Duel 1vs1 Bronze Medalist ~ 4 Starcraft Medals and 4 Pending
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider. former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

  17. #17
    's 1959 manteca paradise!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ahia
    Posts
    3,096
    i dont need to show your mother any basic edicate when i defile and absolutely ravage her, now do I?
    big sean> L!O!L!
    Cres> ?
    Cres> its mine now.
    destruct <> WATER U DEWIN
    paradise> Dewin? Ill take that. using that now
    destruct <> u welcum
    thix> Lol this shit is ban hannah's.
    cripple> ?
    paradise> ?
    Cres> You can keep that one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •