No announcement yet.

Community Vote - Appeal TWDT-J Terrorist vs Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my very personal opinion 6 point loss does not warrant a replay and that is why I voted against this appeal earlier this week. However this opinion is mine alone and not the opinion of TWDT. The official decision has already been posted.
    Last edited by Henry Saari; 08-26-2018, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
      voting is stupid as hell but the main issue is that the league committee responsible for making these decisions is too inexperienced. next season try to grab a few people that have played a league before in their lives instead of giving henry saari and skyforger authority
      Beam is 100% right.

Polls are stupid, and going by what forum users say is going to produce poor results.

Like 90% of forum posts are made by 20% of the TWDT population. It is not representative of the league.

You should be making a decision on this and owning it, instead of being giant pussies afraid of the backlash. You're trying to diffuse the responsibility to avoid criticism, when part of the job is making these decisions and taking heat.

It doesn't matter what choice you make, it's always going to piss off part of the league. You can't escape it, you may as well man up and make the decision on this appeal.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

The poll can't be take seriously, it has been made by a non-staffer and a member of one of the two team involved. Ixador probably did this to entertain himself. And no Ogron, your graphic is really stupid, or maybe do you consider yourself as the only non troll/weirdo/stalker in the forum?

We had staff making a decision without investigation, then qan's house ni**er tried to cut Henry's head, and now Henry who disassociates himself from other league ops. If it's a joke it's fun.

As Ogron said "part of the job is making these decisions and taking heat", it is true, but who take heat when it's a commitee decision? I can understand Henry on this, why would he take heat if he didn't even vote in the sense of the decision that was taken? This "commitee" is really fucked, we should have one responsible who can name people at each position if he need it. But "some" people absolutely want to have their say in it.

Comment

Working...
        X