4 Curse

Week 4 Performances

power 5-1
    legio 4-2
    blind 3-3
    nasty 3-3
    terror 2-4 + 1 (replay)
    curse 1-5

Was just doing the Standings for myself, but thought I'd post 'em in-case anyone else was curious since ppl r slow to update
    Last edited by skyforger; 08-26-2018, 09:30 PM. Reason: fixed terrorist
    top 100 basers list

Thanks, got uncertain if power is with 20 or 21.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      Standings

21 Power
      13 Legio
      13 Blind
      12 Terrorist
      10 Nasty
      4 Curse

Week 4 Performances

power 5-1
      legio 4-2
      blind 3-3
      terror 3-3 + 1 (replay)
      nasty 3-3
      curse 1-5

Was just doing the Standings for myself, but thought I'd post 'em in-case anyone else was curious since ppl r slow to update

Terror went 2-4? Lost both base and wb. S should be 11 at total.
      Would also make sense with ur total score (21+13+13+12+10+4=73 should be 72)
      Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
        Terror went 2-4? Lost both base and wb. S should be 11 at total.
        Would also make sense with ur total score (21+13+13+12+10+4=73 should be 72)
        Some ugly chump removed my editing powers, can't edit my own posts, can't change it

You're right though, I think I accidentally added the Replay win twice, Terrorist went 2-4, not 3-3. 2 + the replay win + 8 = 11.

Should be:

Standings
        21 Power
        13 Legio
        13 Blind
        11 Terrorist
        10 Nasty
        4 Curse
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Thanks for this! Updating the site now & newsletter now
          Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Sorry, can't post on the actual standings thread, Power is 21, but it shows 6/8/7, should be 7/8/6.

Comment

^ was going to mention the above also

Comment

Fixed. Thx for spotting. Manually inserting these until I build something smarter on the website.
                Last edited by Wirah; 08-27-2018, 12:49 PM.
                Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Given how close Legio, Blind, Terrorist, and Nasty are heading into the final week, I assume all this info in the Rules section is correct?

Originally posted by Rules
                  Playoffs

-4 of 6 teams qualify for the playoffs.
                  -The top 4 squads of all leagues combined will qualify for the playoffs.
                  -#1 takes on #4, while #2 takes on #3 in the Semi-Finals.
                  -Tiebreaks: Head-to-head record, then plus-minus overall (all per league)
                  -Star Cap Limits remain in place for the playoffs
                  -Borrowing is now allowed (preferably from eliminated teams.) Borrowed players who play a full game in the Semis or Finals earn a medal starting this season for their contributions.
                  -Playoffs Format is is a Best of 3 in TWDT-D, TWDT-J, and TWDT-B. All warbird and javelin games are to 50, and all basing games are to 15 minutes.

Playoff Schedule

The playoff schedule will likely be different and follow the TWL schedule adopted to accommodate best-of-3 series, meaning TWDT-D games will start one hour early, and TWDT-Jgames 30 minutes early.

TWDT-D-- 2:00PM EST
                  TWDT-J -- 3:30PM EST
                  TWDT-B-- 5:00PM EST

I understand this will be slightly frustrating and take some effort to get the message out the final week of regular season play, telling your players used to logging in at 3pm EST that games now start 2pm EST, we'll try to zoner and actively get captains to let their players know the change, or else the finals can drag on a bit late, especially for Europeans.

1) The tiebreak procedure is head-to-head record, then plus-minus? (How are minutes in based counted?)

2) The playoffs two weeks from now start 1 hour early?

Is that accurate?
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Also I heard a bunch of people mentioning a 1 week break before playoffs, is there some holiday or something coming up?
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

I also assume the "(all per league)" is a copy/pasta from Henry Saari's 2017 TWDT Winter season when he was head op and made making the playoffs per league, which is not how this season (or any other season in TWDT history) is being run, and the tiebreak is overall.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                      X