Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zombie versus cobra

Which would win.

Both teams stacked, but they seem to be matter antimatter toward one another. If they base it wonder which would shine across most.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Zombie is basically Thunder and Cobra won jav and base last twl
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
      Zombie is basically Thunder and Cobra won jav and base last twl

That doesn't mean they would win again, last twl was forever ago, and those games could in my opinion easily go the other way if played the next day, i only played like 1.5 of the base games but the second one felt like somehow everytime the team was taking the advantage it would backfire and we would get locked. It did not have the feel of games where one team just outclasses the other one. I dunno how Cobra won that finals after playing earlier that day I would have been thoroughly exhausted but props to them.
      TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
      (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
      PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
      AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Spezza View Post
        That doesn't mean they would win again, last twl was forever ago, and those games could in my opinion easily go the other way if played the next day, i only played like 1.5 of the base games but the second one felt like somehow everytime the team was taking the advantage it would backfire and we would get locked. It did not have the feel of games where one team just outclasses the other one. I dunno how Cobra won that finals after playing earlier that day I would have been thoroughly exhausted but props to them.
        I heard from a reliable source that Raff played LJ finals with his laptop from 1995 upside down.
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
        X