TWD - Goofing off with Grasps - GOWGs #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD - Goofing off with Grasps - GOWGs #1

This will be the first of many to come for the new Subspace Continuum audio series "GOWGs" that I am doing presented by yours truly. My goal is to deliver 10 to 15 minutes of nonsense, shout outs as well as discussions on hot topics like upcoming events, games or whatever else I feel like dropping on you guys each and every week, during leagues and during offtime.

Today's video came to me with EASE.. I decided to put my lyrical skills up for you all to enjoy and to expose.. fiya Power on the mic. Do you think I will be the next big rap star? Be sure to let me know and yes, I won't be sad if you make fun of me, I know deep down it's because your secretly jelly. Roast away!

Again, and as always, thank you for your time. If you enjoy this content, be sure to let me know so you can have more of it down the road. Have a great rest of your week. Cheers!

Oh.. and reminder to captains of TWDT! Tomorrow at 2PM EST. I will be on the Official Subspace TrenchWars channel on Discord, it would be awesome if you could join me for a little bit to discuss the season, upcoming games and whatever else. Mic's are preferred but am down to read out your text for everyone who will watch the video afterwards too.

-Ixa/Grasps

Last edited by LucifersWarcraft; 08-30-2018, 01:15 PM.
    Voted Trench War's "Rookie of the Year" - 2007-2008
    Prodigy of Attack's Since - 2017
    Co-Owner of Trench War's Most Loved Squad - Lethal Dose - 2007-2013
    Iron Survivor Sympathizer (for being poor) - 2010 - 2018
    Massive Swagger - Cracking it harder than Eggs - 2018
    Shooting Wiibimbo up like a Movie Since - 2010
    Raspi's Biggest Fan - 2004 - 2018
    Denied from joining Paladen for his name - 2007

Better then some of the rappers today. Great job!
    sigpic

Comment

lmao man.. got a good laugh from this. Good shit, you're doing some good things for the zone right now.

Comment

Ha thanks bro, appreciate that you took a moment to let me know your thoughts on my first GOWGs, coming from you is huge. Did you get the message though? I know it's short notice but would be great to show up tomorrow just to chat with me for a couple minutes on our Trench Wars Discord channel @ 2PM EST.

Had I known I'd be our official content creator earlier, I would of planned this out better for all the capts to have a chance to get with me but for week 5, I am just rolling with the punches. Come Semi-Finals I'll be in a much better position and able to give you guys ample time to prepare to speak with me either in-game or Discord.

But yea.. This weekend i'll be wrapped up like a mummy between the holiday, my birthday, formula 1 racing, my fam and my girl but I may be able to swing something for Saturday but I doubt it.. really doubt it.. Getting some games recorded/Twitched on Sunday is going to be rough as is but i'll do my best to squeeze it. Aight, I hope your doing well and I look forward to picking your mind here shortly my man, cheers!

-Ixa/Grasps
        Last edited by LucifersWarcraft; 08-31-2018, 12:16 AM.
        Voted Trench War's "Rookie of the Year" - 2007-2008
        Prodigy of Attack's Since - 2017
        Co-Owner of Trench War's Most Loved Squad - Lethal Dose - 2007-2013
        Iron Survivor Sympathizer (for being poor) - 2010 - 2018
        Massive Swagger - Cracking it harder than Eggs - 2018
        Shooting Wiibimbo up like a Movie Since - 2010
        Raspi's Biggest Fan - 2004 - 2018
        Denied from joining Paladen for his name - 2007

Comment

This guy is fun, going to give that credit, saving this one!
          TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
          TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
          TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
          ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Working...
          X