Legio XI/Blind Tiebreaker for 2nd/3rd Regular Season spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legio XI/Blind Tiebreaker for 2nd/3rd Regular Season spots

We're at the stage where the order matters. Anyone want to help calculate the Legio / Blind tiebreaker?

I'll update the site as it stands and correct later (if the order turns out to be incorrect).

We will need to announce Semi-Finals next.
    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Legio has less in Javelin. They are better than Blind in Base and Warbird Duel.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

I thought it goes to head-to-head comparison. I'm not clear on the details on how to figure all that out. I just want to update the site and get a newsletter out.

Comment

Guessing then it is a matter of looking through the Match History in Every Week and Draw from that Data which team has the higher score in all 3 divisions. Add them together that should be a close result on which team should be the more advantageous. Appreciate the website and design Wirah hope this thing comes together as well.
        TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
        TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
        ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

But doesn't 1v4 and 2v3?
          So these teams are 2v3 - they can just play each other and it makes no difference who's #2 and who's #3 ?

Comment

Yea Power would play Nasty and Blind plays Legio in the Semi-Finals. So the 2 and 3 slots do not matter which is first or second. Rab is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              But doesn't 1v4 and 2v3?
              So these teams are 2v3 - they can just play each other and it makes no difference who's #2 and who's #3 ?
              If that is the case, then I suppose it doesn't matter at all. Perfect!

Comment

It doesnt matter yea.. But Blind got #2, first tie breaker is the w/l vs each other. Blind - Legio is 5-1.
                Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                X