Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-J & TWDT-B Week 5 Coverage

Suuuuuu everyone!

Here is as promised, TWDT-J and TWDT-B coverage over some the best games played this last weekend! It was quite an exciting end to the TWDT season and you could cut the suspense in the air towards the end of the day as teams played hard to keep playoff dreams alive. It was a great season regardless and I don't know about you cats but I can't wait for the next TWDT! Hope you enjoy the video. Cheers!

PS: Pay attention to what Vice says around 6 mins into the video for those of you debating where he stands when it comes to borrowing $ Speaking of Vice, once more I'll leave a shotout for he and Lockdown keepin your boy company on Sunday! Huuggeee.

-Grasps (Ixa)

"Its surprising too, uprise being a 7"

I mean 2 seasons ago I played 1 decent dtj final and suddenly I was a "broken low star". I don't mind being changed back, gives me more playtime. Now I'm basically Tripins sub, which honestly is not fun if the only reason to login to this game is to play dtj. Im also pretty offended you'd expect jessup to be a 7, but me to be a 6.

Comment

Appreciate the effort Grasps, but these videos were borderline unwatchable.

Your logo takes up half the screen and blocks the radar, ruins the entire viewing experience. Please remove it next time.

Also, use a 2nd client installed to another folder and use the regular ships, I had no idea what was going on in base, I don't want to look at your Star Wars shipset.

Fix these two things and your work will be great.

Thanks!
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Agreed with Ogron. Maybe even put the sound of subspace lower.. Because especially in base the bullet sounds are 'annoying' if you are also talking next to it. Background sounds are way too loud imo.
        Major Crisis

Comment

Yeah agreed.
          - remove the logo
          - why is the game grey? space should be black!
          - use a standard steam install (normal ships but w/ bigger bullets)
          - ?sound=1

2 hours is long, at least put some timecodes for the games in the description so we can skip bits.

Comment

uprise you really are a 7*, if zidane draft you there is a reason, look at his draft, nobody is overrated, on the opposite, you are just unlucky to have Tripin on your team.

Comment

Great watch!

Comment

Hit the "Subscribe" button and it might go away :laugh:

Comment

For some reason I am unable to edit my original post. Anyways, got this re-uploaded for you guys. I can't do anything about the black background not being as black with week 5 recordings, there was an issue when I recorded them so the OG copies I have can't be fixed. I was able to recode the footage though to remove a lot of lag/stuttering and made some other QOL changes for you guys. Hope this is better! Cheers!

Edit: Wanted to apologize about the quality of these vids earlier this week. I appreciate your patience as I learn and grow into the role I've taken on for you cats. Like I said, things will only get better over time! I am currently working on the TWDT D video, should be up tonight or tomorrow. I just figured most people would rather not watch me get spanked by Ease, so I prioritized having jav/basing done first. Thanks!

For the best viewing quality, make sure to set the video to 720 or 1080 HD. Think YouTube autoplays them at 360 (least for me, prolly because my net sucks..). 1080 looks pretty nice, just slightly washed out with colors. That will be fixed next week though $
                  Last edited by Grasps; 09-07-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X