Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Weekly #2

Suuuuuu guys.

Join me today as I go over this upcoming's TWDT with a special guest appearance from Major Crisis, Blind's captain. I came up with the games I will be covering this weekend but hey, maybe you think differently, so be sure to let me know if you do! Do you have predictions for this weekend or anything else you want to share? Be sure to leave a comment! BIG thanks to MC for saving this TWD Weekly! Hope you guys enjoy this weeks segment.

Good luck to all the teams this weekend! I think we are in for some great games no doubt.

Be sure to like, sub and tell your friends about this channel if you like this kind of stuff and want more content!

-Grasps(Ixa)

PS: Missed you RacKa! Goes for you Zidane. Not sure why you ignorin your boy but hopefully you show up next Thursday to talk with me about finals!

Did you miss out on the other videos posted this week?

TWD - GOWGs #2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71msSDmWXSA

TWDT J/TWDT B Week 5 Coverage (will be re-uploading this video soon with better edits!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmtjaGR5GLc&t=1122s

TWDT D Week 5 Coverage (will be re-uploading this video soon with better edits!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY0l_0h3vno&t=891s

14:35

MC> The 6 is Wirah
    Ixador> Roiwerk?
    MC> No, Wirah
    Ixador> We love you Roi!
    Ixador> You were saying Roi is a 6?
    MC> No, Wirah.
    Ixador> Roi's a 7

PMSL
    --

I like this 40 min weekly format best.
    Last edited by Rab; 09-07-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Just some constructive feedback take it or leave it.. glad you are doing this btw.

- allow the guest more opportunity to get a word in, try not to talk over people. No offense but your viewpoint is rather limited and yet it's mostly you speaking
      - come up with some topics beforehand, and maybe share them with the guest, that way they can have a response and you aren't jumping from topic to topic. this would also allow you to organize the content, allow people to quickly find the information and opinion they're most interested in when watching your content.

Otherwise.. cool idea. This stuff will make it more watchable perhaps from me. Not sure about anyone else, they could have an entirely different view, so, take it or leave it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        14:35

MC> The 6 is Wirah
        Ixador> Roiwerk?
        MC> No, Wirah
        Ixador> We love you Roi!
        Ixador> You were saying Roi is a 6?
        MC> No, Wirah.
        Ixador> Roi's a 7

PMSL
        --

I like this 40 min weekly format best.

Yea man.. I was like "how can u make Roiwerk out of Wirah there". I mean my English isnt the best.. But these are two different things.
        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Dierienow View Post
          Just some constructive feedback take it or leave it.. glad you are doing this btw.

- allow the guest more opportunity to get a word in, try not to talk over people. No offense but your viewpoint is rather limited and yet it's mostly you speaking
          - come up with some topics beforehand, and maybe share them with the guest, that way they can have a response and you aren't jumping from topic to topic. this would also allow you to organize the content, allow people to quickly find the information and opinion they're most interested in when watching your content.

Otherwise.. cool idea. This stuff will make it more watchable perhaps from me. Not sure about anyone else, they could have an entirely different view, so, take it or leave it!
          I didn't think anyone was showing up, sorry for not being setup for doing interviews.

Also, Major said beforehand he wasn't confident in his english, being it is non native to him. I told him beforehand as incentive for him not to worry about it that I would do most of the talking. And yea, it's my show, I set aside time in my real life to do this, so of course I'll have opinions you may or may not agree with, sorry man. That's about if far as I'll go into explaining myself, if your still bothered by it downvote it or w/e. Thanks for watching though and your feedback. Cheers.

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
          Yea man.. I was like "how can u make Roiwerk out of Wirah there". I mean my English isnt the best.. But these are two different things.
          I obviously wanted to talk about Roiwerk MC loool

Comment

I'll be on at some point of the weekend to talk to you about the appeal.

But remember me and Henry made decisions on 2 of the games they was appealing about, hence why we was quiet on the issue as we needed someone else to make the decision on the appeal as we was involved.

But just to clarify all decisions are not just made by me and Henry and that there's a group of league staff who vote and decide on decisions.

Going back to what you major said, one league op saying B and the other saying C. Everything is agreed on and the majority decision will prevail. It's just unfortunate that Skyforger likes to get his wooden spoon out and stir situations to cause drama.
            Last edited by Vys; 09-08-2018, 08:40 AM.
            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
              I'll be on at some point of the weekend to talk to you about the appeal.

But remember me and Henry made decisions on 2 of the games they was appealing about, hence why we was quiet on the issue as we needed someone else to make the decision on the appeal as we was involved.

But just to clarify all decisions are not just made by me and Henry and that there's a group of league staff who vote and decide on decisions.

Going back to what you major said, one league op saying B and the other saying C. Everything is agreed on and the majority decision will prevail. It's just unfortunate that Skyforger likes to get his wooden spoon out and stir situations to cause drama.
              Not sure why you beat this dead horse again and 'unfortunately' shit on me. If you have such itching for it, let me set things straight.

Let's see, you knew this was wrong after the 1st time Nasty captainship cheated. You would claim to grant them forfeits if they force it again. Did you? Thanks to me doing what was my job, we were equipped to be on top of it before damage was done, if you had some integrity. Did you stick to your words though? Hell no, you yourself are unable to stick to one version A, but wiggle to B and Cs, because who cares about integrity, it's all about how 'strong' you will look, right? Fuck that. Grasps was completely on the money, rules are not for the average Joe, it's for whoever has the power to apply them sporadically as is beneficial. Not going to waste my time being a part of such faggotry.

Situation had obvious solutions before integrity of league was compromised:

A) Publish a warning squads have to follow this and that rule, or no tolerance follows; or

B) Publish rule changes allowing this and that for all squads.

...yet neither was done, cos afterall 'how weak does that make us look' (c) vys

Log shortly after Nasty did it 1st and still lost, so it was not much damage to other teams yet. Date 22 August, way before appeal. We know what followed in next games.
              Last edited by qan; 09-10-2018, 09:10 AM. Reason: Rules prohibit posting staff/leagues chat logs/screenshots to public.

Comment

This was wrong what happened. It is NOT the place of squads to bring up improper procedure during games but rather it is the twdt ops job to make sure each game every time is being properly seen to. I have been very disappointed recently by staffs logic both in this twdt failure and in the game in general. Why even make rules if you allow people to break them. Stop putting the burden on players to officiate this game. You made the rules so follow them. I've literally been told recently during a recent spam attack while I was playing that staff refused to warn the player who spammed 15 pages of green text at me and that it was my job to do ?ignore. There are clear rules against flooding pages of spam at players but recently was told there was no such rule. Either change rules so it fits your bogus explanation in these types of matters or follow procedure. This had to piss off a lot of people who suffered as a consequence. I was not one of those hurt in TWDT regards but I think the rules should have been followed and an appeal granted. It is TERRIBLE precedence what has been going on.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Lol .. Ixa I work during the time you do these interviews but it's unlikely I would answer questions about the finals before they happen. Appreciate the content.

Ps those starwars ships seem really hard to aim with.. you don't see where the tip of your ship is pointing

Comment

Unsticking this thread to make way for the TWD Weekly 3 video
                    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Working...
                    X