TWDT History (arena graphic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT History (arena graphic)

I updated the arena graphic for the Finals with the 2018 rosters and logos. Subject to minor changes, and the winning teams will of course be put at the top in the gold-plated box above the silver one. The current positions are just placeholders.

Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Good job this Legio logo rocks, just a question, why "Pressure" have the right to change his name while "Spezza" can't?

Comment

lol nice work apart from steadmans banner being off, it should obviously be his ro-banner

Comment

Hey man, looks good. Sparta and Dragonball are all there on Base side. Cool.
        TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
        TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
        TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
        ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Looks good. I don't think HenrySaari played a jav game though, and Tripin is missing from that javline.

Comment

Originally posted by uprise View Post
            Looks good. I don't think HenrySaari played a jav game though, and Tripin is missing from that javline.
            i believe he fixed this but uploaded the wrong image, dont think he removed henry but did add tripin
            3:BOMBED> got donuts
            3:BOMBED> how jealous
            3:Heaven> how american
            3:BOMBED> ??????????
            3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
            3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

I added Tripin, fixed some errors/inconsistencies, cleaned up the formatting on last season, and removed all the artifacting from the Earthworm Jim logo, etc.

As for Henry Saari, I used Major Crisis's 'After Talk' thread, which had the stats across all 3 leagues as the basis for the Arena Graphic players, as the main tool. It lists Henry and Jessup as having played and had some impact, and from Thunder legacy chat I've seen they're both considered potential starting low-stars in the Finals.

I think they've done just enough to qualify being there.

I also looked at the Semi-Finals box scores, and I'll change a few things based on the Finals boxscores and who performed on Sunday. Typically, the players who played the best and the most are placed top left, going left-to-right, and then next onto the 2nd row, left-to-right. Some exceptions include name-size (i.e., I had to move Vys to the second row when adding Tripin, due to name length.) There's some errors and it's not perfect, but it's generally fairly accurate overall. There was a lot of thought and work that went into it.

Also, base is always Starting Terr >> Starting Sharks >> Starting spids, then the rest in typical order, because it looks much nicer that way and you typically talk about a basing line going: Terr + Shark/Shark + Spiders in chat.

Here is the updated graphic:

*6 months later*

Comment

Good stuff buddy, but I don't know why you wasted your time doing Legio XI and Blind \trashtalk
                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                  Good stuff buddy, but I don't know why you wasted your time doing Legio XI and Blind \trashtalk
                  hah. power is definitely the favorite overall. i might do a big preview of all 3 finals with some hype material and graphics, to pump up the drama and inject some life into the affair.

*6 months later*

Comment

Awesome, got an American Star on the Space Ship. World War 2 mine ancestor of name Atanase participated in it and survived. Aircraft P38 and Tanks M24 popular at the time were with those Stars on them. Beautiful American contraptions for their time. It is a nice gift there mine friend, nice star to remember them with. Good job, much thanks!
                    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Looks great. You do a great job with these.
                      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
                        Looks great. You do a great job with these.
                        Thanks, appreciated!

Latest update:

*6 months later*

Comment

Working...
                        X