Blind is trying to quit and put Legio XI in the TWDT-D Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind is trying to quit and put Legio XI in the TWDT-D Finals

Yesterday in chat, Zid told me that he got a random message from Major Crisis saying:

Major Crisis> yo you cool with playing the TWDT-D Final instead of us?

I told Zid flatly we have zero interest in playing in the finals. Yeah, Steadman ruined our season forgetting about the time change. Yeah, I think we would have won with him. It doesn't matter. We're out. End of story.

Unlike some dogshit Cobra players I won't name, most of us believe that if you lose the Semi-Finals, you're out. Losing a best-of-three series, then somehow showing up in the Finals against the same team, and going 1-1, isn't winning. It's stupid. We're not going to be a party to this bullshit. Eliminated teams aren't real champions.

Anyway, I thought that was the end of it, then I got this message today:

Basically, Major Crisis tried to leave me a bread crumb, hoping I'll get someone to alias check Unlimited and see that he recently logged in as Major Crisis or some shit, make a big huff, and file an Appeal to try to get Legio XI into the TWDT-D Finals, then he'll push for approval. I highly doubt Unlimited played for Major, and it's an after-the-fact ploy. And if he did, I don't care.

We lost. We're not playing the TWDT-D Final. We're out. End of story.

Stop trying to pull some bullshit because your team is emo they didn't make TWDT-J and play your fucking Final.
    top 100 basers list

The Unlimited thing is just a dumb accusation from your side. Unlimited played like 6-8 wb games in regular season, so why shouldnt he be on A1 list, but Afghan who only played semi's should be? If I really played on Unlimited his name, wouldnt it make sense that name would have played semi's too? And what about jav matches. You are making this up.

On the TWDT-D final, yea apparently my team is emo. But it has nothing to do with the lost TWDT-J game. This is a response on other actions. I just rather see people have a good final, than one where its gonna be 50-20 all over the place.
    Major Crisis

Comment

Curse will play we are the real champions

Comment

This league has been nothing but traumatizing to me.. with all the negativity.. the ratings being unfair.. the lack of competition BECAUSE of the ratings being so unfair, and now this. Please leave my name out of it.

My last league I participate in, not to mention all the egers who signed up? who didn't get any play time what so ever.. will also not be participating. When I first started playing this, had a lot of fun, but after a couple leagues I now know why your leagues just consist of the same players drafting the same people over and over and over again. Don't even know what to say, very disapointed. Any new player who starts playing your leagues either gets treated like crap because they aren't as good, or just quit over time because they are not as good as the other 6* players so why bother wasting our sundays.

Showed up every single match, played my best.. all I can do. Though I appreciate Major starting me so much, not like he had a choice because there were no other 6* players who showed during the regular season, and major even made it clear that was the case. Anyways just my 2 cents, and no I did not log in to major's name what the hell..

Comment

I posted this not reading major's post! thanks major, makes sense now.

Comment

Someone is off his meds again hardcore...l000000l at Unlimited (6*) who isn't very good at TW playing under Majors name who is an 8*

Comment

I had no internet for a few days. wtf is all this.....
              Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Hmm? I think his msg sounded like he was talking about the graphics you made for dt history. Also kind of unnecessary to put this on front street

Comment

The message he wrote is completely in line with him trying to put us in the TWDT-D Finals yesterday, it's not my fault Major can't form a proper sentence and was talking about the arena graphic. That's not clear at all.

The point remains: Stop trying to dump your TWDT-D Finals spot on us and play.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

this one time i went to a coed camp and the camp counselor had a song that he shared with everyone called 'no blankets in the tv room'

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I added Unlimited to the arena graphic.

Here's a suggestion for you, though. How about the next time you spend the entire night trying to find a way to put my team in the TWDT-D Finals, don't send me a random fucking message saying "Unlimited played for me" in the league you're trying to dump on us the next morning.

Here's a sample sentence for future reference in-case this happens again:

"Hey, can you add Unlimited to the arena graphic, he played for my team most of the season in TWDT-D"
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

I'm confused. Play if you made finals .. Why wouldn't you want to play?
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          I'm confused. Play if you made finals .. Why wouldn't you want to play?
                          Because they love jav, and don't want to just show up for wb, and people are being emo
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

holy fk the patheticness never ceases to end around here
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

i dont give a FK what claus says sure man we'll play twdtd
                              Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                              Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                              mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                              Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Working...
                              X