Medal Count, 2007-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal Count, 2007-2018

I've updated a sheet I posted a few years ago, giving an accurate medal count of everyone in the zone from 2007 to present. TWL stats before then were destroyed, making them too hard to include.

This is heavily based on the Arena graphics work I did, and only counts earned TWL and TWDT medals that player's actually contributed to, thus excluding all the medals listed on TWD that players benched for.

The added benefit here is, thanks to that groundwork, I also have all the Finals players reached but didn't win. That deserves credit, yet there's nothing listed on TWD. You get a medal for sitting on a roster AFK, but not
    for narrowly losing a Final as a starter.

Championships are in the gold columns, and Runner-Ups are in the silver columns in WB, Base, and Jav.

The Finals column on the right includes finals reached this season by Power, Legio XI, and Blind.

I added each player's current TWDT 2018 team just for fun.

top 100 basers list

Ease loves choking in wb finals
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Btw. You've missed off my medals from the name Paky from Candy King. Unless you corrected it a couple of years ago when I informed you?
      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
        Btw. You've missed off my medals from the name Paky from Candy King. Unless you corrected it a couple of years ago when I informed you?
        Those seasons occurred before 2007-2008.

This sheet covers the last 12 years.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Lol. So many inaccuracies in this, it's tough to know where to start...

Trash work brother! Sorry!
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
            Lol. So many inaccuracies in this, it's tough to know where to start...

Trash work brother! Sorry!
            lol, if i'd played 10 years and couldn't reach a TWDT-B Final like you I definitely wouldn't be talking about trash. you've been on a good team every season except 1 outta the last 10, too.

stop embarrassing yourself by typing in my threads.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
            X