TWDT Semi Finals Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Semi Finals Coverage

Yo, your boy Grasp here delivering to you folks the latest, best and most in depth coverage you can view on the net for this last weekend's exciting matches during the TWDT 2018 Semi Finals! I hope you enjoy the content I have created for you and that you look forward to more to here sooon! We got upcoming TWD Weekly's and of course, more action on the way this weekend during Finals for you, so stay tuned, woke and real playa.

Note: MVP's of each division (ie. Tripin - TWDTD) have their very own highlight reels for you to view in every "After the Game".

Everyone did great this weekend from both players and staff. Look forward to seeing those eliminated this last weekend to return next season and those who are moving onto the finals here shortly! Again, if you like this stuff, let me know, subscribe if you want, hit the thumbs up, give yo boy some luv yo, whatever you feel like doing, I appreciate it. Peace!

-Grasps(Ixa)

PS: Be sure to up the Video Quality in Youtube to HD 720/1080 to get the best viewing experience. Also, I believe I fixed the black background, if you are still experiencing problems, it's most likely your computer. Be sure to check you video settings and ensure your GPU is up to date, not sure how to do it for AMD but for Nvidia, go to the control panel and check "Adjust Video" settings (brightness/contrast/gamma/ect.). It's best to calibrate your settings with a video open, I'd suggest you do that should you change them. If this still doesn't work, let me know.

Glad to see my boy Tripin pimping it, im on Holiday in Korea so I will miss the finals, good luck to both teams involved.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
      Glad to see my boy Tripin pimping it, im on Holiday in Korea so I will miss the finals, good luck to both teams involved.
      LOL @ Attacks.. leave it to Tax to go to N. Korea for a "Holiday"..

Tripin made some of the best shot's I've seen in YEARS last weekend. Bravo! Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch him the whole time each game but the stuff I did capture was amazing for his highlight reel. Tripin was in God mode, his entire SS playbook was on the table, he did everything he knew how to, from ship control, thrust, you name it and damn well too. Problem with Tripin is consistency, I am curious to see if Tripin can repeat it one more time to help his team on their conquest for that "triple crown".. It's 50/50 for me honestly, so I'll just have to wait and see how our boy does.

PS:Rootin for u big Tripin $

-Grasps(ixa)

PPS:Tax hurry home so we can play our favorite game together. It's boring without u. Also, be safe and if the rice smells like cheese, avoid it.

Comment

Great work on these videos, thanks!

Keep it up, my man.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
        X