Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim Season 8

Hello all,

Lets first congratulate Wolven Creed on finishing as the top WB & Jav! Additionally, I'd like to shout out Ugandan Sniper and Racka coming in at number 2 & 3 for WB, as well as Zidane and Steadman for coming in at number 2 & 3 for Jav!

Moving forward, I'd like to open the floor for comments, feedback, thoughts, etc on the previous season to make Season 8 even better. There were a few bugs found in the midst of last season that have already been addressed, and some that will be put into effect for the next season. That being said, if there is anything you would like to see, now is the time. Ideally, the new season will begin in the first half of October and run through December.

Looking forward to your feedback!
    Last edited by Henry Saari; 09-15-2018, 12:44 PM.
    - MS

The formula for rating needs to be tweaked to avoid the Elim to 5 games where you could go 10-0 and lose rating.

Also, I think we should expand the arena graphic to top 10 players from each season. This will give more incentive to some of the newer/returning players to strive towards.
    3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Working...
    X