this game is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this game is

dead as fuckety fuck. please announce whatever the next league is.

liek.. today.

The next League is Duel Cup, go to Main Forums = Ask in the thread to be signed up on a roster and they sort out the rest. There is a grace segment no clue how long it is but it does indeed subspace continuum.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...gnups-are-open

This is the thread website where can apply for the league.
      TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
      TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
      TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
      ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

I think we should start TSL right now to get something going on. If we can do 3 days a week Tues 6 PM EST, Thursday 8PM EST and Sunday 4:00 PM EST and do 6 to 9 games each date (2 or 3 in each division per TSL day) This could get things going right now. Work on cup or twd league as the TSL season goes which can give the needed time it will take for a new league with captains ect.. plus the logistics. It is just too much work for any immediate result. So this is my suggestion. I agree this inactivity is quite detrimental to motivation . It is a grave yard the last 7 days. We have bots loaded in system ready to go and hosts willing right now to start a TSL ladder. My idea is none of this marathon TSL stuff too.. just 6-9 games each day 3 times a week. Simple.. We could start on Tuesday this week if the will is there.
        Last edited by Jessup; 09-23-2018, 07:28 AM.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

liek today?

Comment

lice today
            sigpic

Comment