X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dollar sign. Dollar sign. Dollar sign.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Their's a XBOX game comming out soon that is just like Subspace, it will be broadcasted on XBOX live.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Jason>I wish this fucking game would die. I've been flying the spaceships since I was 12. I'm heading for 20 now. That spells Loser with a capital L.
        Shade>your av makes up for it.
        Jason>Dollar sign. Dollar sign. Dollar sign.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

SS won't die ... not even if Priitk keeled over this minute. So he's dead .... we still have continuum .39p1. It doesnt *need* to be improved - it would just be nice.

And we've still got the server software. ASSS isn't a necessity, but it will be cool to have.

What if the company comes back and "shuts it down"? Like hell they're going to sue a bunch of kids running servers off their college connections with freely released server software and distributing the client.

Subspace cannot, and will not, be destroyed by anything except a pemanent declining in interest. However, it has passed the point at which the game becomes outdated, and has now entered cult classic stage, which makes it timeless, and in my opinion, secures its position so as to never die.

If you're worried about subspace dying, go over to subspacedownloads.com right now and download all the files you would need to save subspace yourself. It will take 5 minutes.
          - Live-Wire

Comment

this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by trancE tunes View Post
              this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.
              uhhhh what?
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

This game came some years too early.

We almost started Pro Esports with this. Now we get to watch Dota 2 players farming.

It won't die when I drop by for an elim everytime I have another kid. Haha.

We must all be so old now.

Comment

Leland
                  Leland

Comment

partial reason it died was due to its refusal to remove edgy racists and asshats bumping 15 year old threads
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

SHUT UP ITS NOT DEAD!

Comment

Originally posted by trancE tunes View Post
                        ^ truth for life
                        Originally posted by trancE tunes

Comment

Working...
                        X