• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deny
    hmmm geez i wonder who rusher is
    lalalala
    Gotta be some Elitist vet $$
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Re: Re: Who really cares?

Originally posted by banzi fuq

Cripples always team

It's funny but really... most of the guys on cripples do team an insane amount of time and nothing is done about it except eventually they'll be spec'd for a game. I bet half the time when someone is accussed of teaming you look at the squad and it's someone on cripples. Always the same few people.

I'm not saying I'm perfect, I normally don't shoot squadmates, until only about 5 people are left, but I run from them rather than hunt with them

For the record I care moderately about my rank. I try to get respectable records when I play, but I don't care enough to only play certain games, or not play certain games, or ever consider specing for rec or anything like that. Just when I play I try to do well.
      Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 08-02-2002, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Wait so are you saying Rusher is Ruby? I've played against him in elims a couple of times awhile back and he didn't lag at all like Deny so I guess Ruby?

Comment

uuhh LOL
          for the record its not ruby

Comment

Oops I was thinking of playing against rushed, not rusher. Nevermind.

Beautiful, I just watched 2 cripples players under aliases rush to the upper right corner and let their friend "Tanks" kill them, starting him off with a 15-0 record. Then he spec'd for rec at 18-3. It's just stupid. Why pretend?
            Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 08-02-2002, 07:21 AM.

Comment

<--- Saddest person, Made 7 aliases to play elim $

Ended up with around 540 rating average.... I Deserve a beating
              Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

Working...
              X