Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage goes in every field.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

why thread revive?
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I have MVP'd 2 times in about 200 rounds played.
        7:No one can kill me> the lord with the hoard, got it in da smorgasbord - holla da dolla, taller than jan koller
        7:No one can kill me> you noes its all about the euroes, its how you pay the hoes, the flows just goes
        7:No one can kill me> its maddack, nobody else dats wack - he aint sellin crack its just the dollas on his back
        7:No one can kill me> dollar2daeuro, its ur currency hero got any money you please, convertin wit da ease

Comment

This is only hard for me to answer because I don't pay attention to the worst 5 or so warbirds, if they are that bad, I'm not going to take too much notice of them..

I think this is why this thread kinda sucks, sorry. =|
          (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
          5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
          1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
          1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

I suck horrendously for how long I have been playing. I like to believe it is because I do not try.

Comment

can u really pick just 5?
              Cracklin Oat Bran. Kid Tested, Staffer Approved.
              ?go hockey -WarkWark

2:Rob D> southern, are you female...please don't lie
              2:southerngal> i m a girl
              pH> if you're a girl then how are you on the internet?
              pH> no computers in the kitchen

Kthx> guys going to QQ because he can no longer 4v4 pew pew. LOL

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by ph:
              (RoboHelp)>FU stands for F**k You.
              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :pH:<Message>.

Comment

jebass jebass jebass jebass and izor

Comment

I claim position #4.

Comment

panda bear rules
                    Last edited by Money; 02-13-2009, 10:21 PM.

Comment

i'm pretty fucking terrible at the gray ship. i'll challenge any of you for a spot on the list.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I think I was the worst player in TW's History, when I first started

I started out as Tony16(I was Horrible). I know it's hard to believe Acon and Tony16 are the same guy.

Then I changed to Soul Survivor(I was a little better, not much).

Finally I became Acon, I went from a 17' monitor to a 21'. My avk in elim went from 5-10 to 15-8. I fucking owned.

Now with all the Politics, Bullshit, Horseshit TWL, and power tripping mods. Im lucky if I play more than an hour a week.
                        OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post

I started out as Tony16(I was Horrible). I know it's hard to believe Acon and Tony16 are the same guy.

Finally I became Acon, I went from a 17' monitor to a 21'. My avk in elim went from 5-10 to 15-8. I fucking owned.

Now with all the Politics, Bullshit, Horseshit TWL, and power tripping mods. Im lucky if I play more than an hour a week.

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post

elim means shit?

Comment

there haven't been consistantly good players in elim for at least 2 years.. even then, there was only raspi and mythril
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

1esperate> LOLOL wp is playing wbs
                                1:Fit of Rage> hahaahah
                                1a1andonly> ROFL
                                1:X Machine> hahaha
                                1isplaced> LOL
                                1:Wah!!> rOFL
                                1:Melufa> lol
                                1:Fit of Rage> elite ahaha
                                1:Mantra-Slider> rofl wp 0-10
                                1:warportal> FU ALL
                                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                                X