• Time
  • Show
Clear All

neva4eva

-Spam
    Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
      How come when PJ insults everyone in TW he's the most popular guy around, but when I do it people call me faggets?
      I believe if you act out what you do, you will ultimately become that person. If you are doing stupid and bad things, then you will become stupid & bad.

They are merely trying to save you. I guess PJ is too late to save.
      When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
      -John

Comment

My Dick could do a better job at being sysop then you.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Randedl is gay,

my mom told me to lift the seat from now on wheni pee., and i was like "NO WAY! I WANT A PONY!" and islammed the door then epeed all over the toilet seat

Comment

like u
            Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

uuh i dont have anything to say
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

annux, that was only cuz i was drunk 1 night and u set off my gaydar like nobody else. . .
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

GayRadar is for fags, fag.

Comment

Notice how his post said "post in this thread if you'd like to see me as mod" so all of you that posted you didn't want him as mod... well you really do want him as mod :P

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                      Notice how his post said "post in this thread if you'd like to see me as mod" so all of you that posted you didn't want him as mod... well you really do want him as mod :P
                      Preach it, brotha.
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I just had a dream that I was stranded on this boat and all these pirats kept attacking us.. but there wree alot of hot girls on the boat to have sex witha nd feel there breasts and i had guns and we kept shootng the pirats.. it was schweet

Comment

<<confuzzled

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                            no they don't
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                              Randedl is gay,

my mom told me to lift the seat from now on wheni pee., and i was like "NO WAY! I WANT A PONY!" and islammed the door then epeed all over the toilet seat
                              I once too "epeed" all over the toilert seat, but then my mom cried, because she sat in it. I felt badly. Triceratops needs to lick more pictures of Face's face...then he has my vote for mod.
                              -Wangotron
                              2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                              Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

He needs to lick something else too

Comment

Working...
                                X