Suggestion on the postponed matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion on the postponed matches

Would it be possible to make these matches up at the end of the regular seasons of TWL? Simply continue the weekly matches as normal. A bye week could be added after regular season before the playoffs and these (and any) matches could be made up then. Only problem is that this would sorta throw the rankings out of whack.

I don't have a problem with playing 2 base matches in a weekend, but looking at light, they will have a total of 6 matches if they play the make-ups this weekend. That seems like a bit too much.

Just a suggestion. But it could help if there are any other delays during the course of the season.

llater,
    Tony

Ya, we are gonna have a lot to do next weekend, but I believe we can handle it. We are active, and we will attend every match, with lots leftover, so bring the challenge on I guess The squad we are playing against us will need to give us a little lee-way though because we have so many matches, you know, let us mostly decide which time to let the match take place..... that'd be great Yay, new avatar
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I feel that it is only fair for the 13 squads whos games were due to the billing server crash that their games be replayed this weekend and all of TWL gets postponed.

This way, they get the equal chance as all the other squads recieved in the conditions of playing their match.

The league should be postponed and all of week 6 should not start until these postponed matches have been played.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
        The squad we are playing against us will need to give us a little lee-way though because we have so many matches, you know, let us mostly decide which time to let the match take place..... that'd be great Yay, new avatar
        ... yeah right and I'm the queen of England.
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation

... yeah right and I'm the queen of England.
          I dont think dressing up like her every saturday night counts Guru :/
          TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

I'd hate to see another delay. I agree with brookus that since these (likely) won't be the last games that need to be replayed, it's better to wait until then end and do all the games on one weekend, rather than "weekend-on! weekend-off!"

Comment

Keep on trucking...

Another delay next weekend would mean more squads sitting waiting than there are playing, and for that reason I think TWLB should continue with the option for the postponed games of week 5 to be played sometime later as well. A little more complicated for the admins, but it might be worth it.

Plus if there's another postponement, I'll be away for our game with Disoblige, and that's just evil. :eek:

Comment

With all these delays I think we should be happy if leagues r done by xmas. :x
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Dear Brookus,

I really wouldn't like that idea. I mean look how many squads have dissolved, merdged, and so on within the 5 weeks of TWL that have been going on. It would throw us off. I find it easier to just go week by week as we fill in the squads that are dissolving either other squads.

Lots of love,
                  Left_Eye
                  sigpic

Comment

Crome would fix all of this.... right? Don't you all agree?
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

nope not me Mayo
                      Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Working...
                      X