No announcement yet.

Ban Danyaldenyo from Elim.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this'd be a post about his massive, massive teaming... as is if you don't like his lag, you're welcome to change zones
    Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
    Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
    Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Wow Era im glad to see atleast 1 person enjoys his lag.

Blow me plz :eek:
      Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

Banning people because they lag a little bit more than you do is proposterous. I see that its fine to ban people for using lag programs, and to some point, I even agree with people being banned for using KaZaA while playing. If you actually thought he was going to get banned only because he has a poor connection, I pity you.
        Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt
          Banning people because they lag a little bit more than you do is proposterous. I see that its fine to ban people for using lag programs, and to some point, I even agree with people being banned for using KaZaA while playing. If you actually thought he was going to get banned only because he has a poor connection, I pity you.

*Nods*
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

He exploits his so called connection to lame us :-(
            Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

Btw, ban Annux too ... weirdo

Dr. Zaius Replies:

Comment

Working...
              X