2dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2dragons

why is it possible to change name in twel? you should be able to signup one time with one name and thats it. OR?

All we get now is a bunch of rec whores elim style. change it please...
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

yes..but me and my brother play on the same comp,i want to have a rec of my own. and this does suck for me because every time i !disable , !enable my name,i lose 300 points. i wish that would get fixed too

Comment

miss post... please delete.. won't let me. thanks
      Last edited by Zengrath; 10-20-2003, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Boy this is a tough subject. I believe this was one of the most requested things to be added to duelbot. Currently sure people can basically reset their names, but on the other hand their olds names become useless... Not sure =)
        TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
        TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
        TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

well what do YOU think?
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

why not limit it to 2 or 3 names...so the "uh my bro/sis/dad/mom/grandma... wants to play too" problem was solved and we won't have rec whores

Comment

i dont like the idea of multiple names at all. NOthing is is worse than going through a gruelling match, finally winning it, then having that person switch nicknames and come back and beat u as some alias Newb345, thus making you lose a greater amount of points. Changing names should delete ALL points from your rec not just an easily regained 300. Ideally, People that have siblings that play should have to request multiple users on their isp(much as it is done in twl) and have each case reviewed individually to determine its validity. Making it a little more difficult to have multiple names would cut down on the aliases because i know most of you are as lazy as I am. I understand this is more of a pipe dream as it would create more work for staffers(but hey, im sure there are some newer staff go-getters that need some more responsibility out there)

until then i will continue not to play nicknames that i dont recognize or have little or no points.
              $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Schnares' idea of beeing able to have 2 or 3 nicks is very good. And this with the 300 points loss (or more, whatever) when you change.
                1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                1: cundor> dude
                1: cundor> i already told my parents
                1: Desperate> LOL
                1: Cremation> HAHA
                1: bram> :)
                1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Working...
                X