Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icons

How come some people have icons...Did the maually put them on? Or is there a thread somewhere for you to already post your requests? (Checked Every one).
    :yawn:

Believe it or not Tobe, you can do it yourself!!! It's in ur profile, click change avatar and upload away.
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Options
      Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

HeY !!! Check

<- test its cool....?
        Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

:P

its nice how you can change your avatar, sig, & custom user text, and it changes in all your posts so it displays your current avatar/user text/sig everywhere
          Last edited by Spybreak!; 07-02-2002, 06:42 PM.
          hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
          !

Comment

My avatar owns you!
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

push, homemade?

-Spam
              Who got the boombeef?

Comment

I made my avatar.

Freak on Push. Freak on and freak out.
                I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Mine's a screenshot.
                  Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

Working...
                  X