X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite rappers favorite rapper

Jay-Z's Black Album
    INCREDIBLE.

Jay-Z redeems himself of his terrible latest releases by ending it off with a dope retirement album. It goes from Fuck You, to Thank You and back again. Not only that, but he features the best upcoming producers in the game, from 9th Wonder to Kayne to Eminem to Alchemist. Surprisingly, no Priemer track or Dre track, but i guess that fits in, he's going out and hes bringing everyone who deserves it in.

I would go as far as to say it's the album of the year, unless MF Doom flips the script with MM...Food next month. CHECK IT OUT, but do it with no bias, it's really worth a listen. HE finally speaks on the biggie stuff too, its great.

EDIT: Smoke Spliff before
    ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Tupac and Biggie. Nothin' even comes close.
    I hate you all.

Comment

Tupac and Biggie weren't that good...

EDIT: Top ten maybe

Comment

Originally posted by yung
        Tupac and Biggie weren't that good...

EDIT: Top ten maybe
        eh?? Tupac and Biggie were the greatest of all time. Jay-Z is good but not in Tupac or Big's league and this is coming from a Jay-Z fan.
        Sunshine...

Comment

Beastie Boys own.

Outkast in 2nd.

Comment

Tupac and Biggie were FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from greatest of all time, maybe 1 and 2 most influential on the game, but by NO means whatsoever the best of all time.

Comment

Tupac and Biggie were FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from greatest of all time, maybe 1 and 2 most influential on the game, but by NO means whatsoever the best of all time.

THEN you will continue on saying WHO IS greatest of all time... then end YOUR argument saying WHY that person is greatest of all time.

Comment

I don't think there IS a GREATEST of all time, but I definitely know that it's not Big or Pac because there are better MC's that come to mind right away, like Rakim, Kool G Rap, Kane, and even new school peeps like J.U.I.C.E

Comment

I don't think there IS a GREATEST of all time, but I definitely know that it's not Big or Pac because there are better MC's that come to mind right away, like Rakim, Kool G Rap, Kane, and even new school peeps like J.U.I.C.E

or maybe that could be just your opinion...

unlike for pac and big, there are thousands who think the same. on this case, i'm going with the crowd.

Comment

thousands of people that think the same, only they are general commercial music fans that are hypnotized by the east west thing and love the drama of it, let the story elevate everythng else the artist did. MC-wise, its not even a debate, theres been and there is MCs that have better flow, better lyrics, better production and sound, and better concepts then Pac and Big.

Comment

EMINEM
                      D12

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                        Beastie Boys own.

Outkast in 2nd.

Spoken like a guy that's only familiar with 2 hip hop acts.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                          Spoken like a guy that's only familiar with 2 hip hop acts.
                          Yea Hip Hop is not really my thing if you caught that. Bet your happy now that you've pointed out the obvious.

Comment

keep embracing your stupidity.

Comment

jay z's album is mediocre,too overhyped. Songs are straight, even though i dislike jay, he deserves credit on this album.

i like pun better than biggie or pac
                              Levs r gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X