Clear All

From the liquor cabinet of sTuPiD-gErBiL

Customizable Chocolate Martini:
    2 oz. Seagram's Gin
    2 oz. Cacao chocolate liquer
    3 oz. CoffeeMateâ„¢ creamer, flavor of your choice
    Fill with milk
    Add a teaspoon of chocolate syrup

Stir it all up (or use a shaker for best results). Then add a swirl of chocolate syrup on top.
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

The Richard Simmons:
      1 cup of chocolate Slim-fast drink mix
      2 oz. of Bacardi rum
      Fill with milk and stir
      Garnish with a chocolate-covered pretzel stick

The Albino Richard Simmons:
      1 cup of vanilla Slim-fast drink mix
      2 oz. of Bacardi rum
      Fill with milk and stir
      Garnish with cinnamon sticks or powder

Comment

Dew Driver (shot form):
        1/2 oz. of orange-flavored Absolut vodka
        1/2 oz. of Mountain Dew
        A lime to bite into after dropping the shot (optional)

Comment

From the kitchen of THE PUSHER

Mustard and Dill Crusted Halibut with Asparagus and Prosciutto

2 - 10 oz Halibut Filets
          2 - TBSP Stone Ground Horseradish Mustard
          2 - Fresh Dill Sprigs
          18 - sticks of Whole Asparagus (blanche asparagus and cool)
          1/2 pound thin sliced Prosciutto
          2 - TBSP Balsamic Vinegar

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Rub the halibut filets with the mustard until evenly coated, and place on a lightly greased sheet pan. Place into the oven and cook until fish is cooked. Wrap the asparagus (3 sticks at a time) in a thin layer of sliced prosciutto and place 3 bundles on the center of each plate. Drizze balsamic vinegar lightly over the bundles. Next place the fish on top of the bundles and garnish lightly with fresh dill.

For added flavor, mix the mustard with one tablespoon of honey and some mango or pineapple juice before rubbing onto the fish.
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Shit pusher, I was going to post something in the staff forum yesterday about you doing a thread like this but I forgot clean about it, how freaky is that?

I'm going to post in this next year for the simple reason that I can't cook, I'm in catered accomodation until next year. Although I have done beans on toast once:

From the kitchen of that English guy

Beans on toast

1 - Tin of baked beans in tomato sauce
            3 - Slices of bread
            1 - Tub of butter

Heat the beans on the oven until they are warmed through. DO NOT BOIL as that munters the taste. Toast three pieces of bread, and once they are toasted your beans are pretty much cooked. Butter your three slices of toast and put two on the plate. Eat the other one now because you are a greedy bastard. Pour the beans all over the toast and eat your toast by cutting it into little squares and trying to balance some beans on it. Be careful they don't fall off, beans ALWAYS fall off just when they are near your mouth. When you are transporting the beans from your plate to your mouth its fine, but when they are just outside your mouth they just scatter.
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Heh, you're quite the ghetto bartender, Gerbz.
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

i specialize in cheap drinks that are quite potent but taste like there's barely any alcohol in them.

i call them "slut-makers"

Comment

I just love Pusher's Chicken Alfredo, I frequently do it. Thanks PUSHER!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoju
                    "Erathia's Cheese Sammich":

Ingredients:

(1) - slice(s) of american cheese
                    (3) - glob(s) of mayonaise
                    (2) - slice(s) of bread

1) Put all 3 globs of mayonaise on 2 slices of bread.

2) Put cheese in between 2 slices of bread.

3) Stick any side of the edible contents of your combined ingredients into your mouth.

4) Begin the mastication process by moving your jaw up and down, while you smash the edible contents of your combined ingredients.

5) Activate your esophagus muscles and pull the masticated edible contents of your combined ingredients into your stomach.

6) Repeat with other chunks of edible contents of your combined ingredients.
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

So Push, it seems that you have plenty of time to post this stuff...y don't you start being an active player again?!
                      I miss you ....
                      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL

Customizable Chocolate Martini:
                        2 oz. Seagram's Gin
                        2 oz. Cacao chocolate liquer
                        3 oz. CoffeeMateâ„¢ creamer, flavor of your choice
                        Fill with milk
                        Add a teaspoon of chocolate syrup

Stir it all up (or use a shaker for best results). Then add a swirl of chocolate syrup on top.
                        How on earth is this just not positively disgusting?
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
                          I just love Pusher's Chicken Alfredo, I frequently do it. Thanks PUSHER!
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

How on earth is this just not positively disgusting?
                            i'm pretty sure most of the world doesn't find chocolate positively disgusting. it tastes pretty much like a mcdonald's chocolate shake if you do it right.

Comment

I guess I'll have to try that, then.
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I just made the garlic ranch mashed potatoes. Holy fucking shit. So good.
                                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X