• Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Horny Elfs healthy and delicious collection of fresh juices

5 or 6 mediumsized Limes
    1 Orange
    2 Lemons
    1 cl Peach Moninsyrup
    4 cl of your favorite lemontaste carbonated drink (Sprite/7UP etc)
    1 cherry

Squeeze the fruits and give the juices a quick spin in the blender for a nice puffy effect. Add ice and Peach Moninsyrup. Top with your favorite lemontaste carbonated drink, a Lemonboat, 2 straws and a cherry. Should be a perfect balance between the sourness of the juices and the sweetness of the syrup and the carbonated drink. Youll feel as fresh as the fucking prince of bel air after one of these on a hot summer day, enjoy

(no im not gay, juices are fucking in)
    :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Mike's dessert collection:

Chocolate bombs

1 Small beaker - about twice the size of a shot glass
      1 Chocolate muffin
      Whiskey cream
      Whipping cream
      Optional flavouring: Lemon peel/cocoa power/orange peel/caramel
      1 TSP Sugar - maybe less depending on your sweet tooth

Bust your whipping cream into a mixing bowl, and whip in the sugar and your flavouring until the cream thickens. Then break up your muffin into largeish chunks, and put the first at the bottom of the glass. Then drizzle some whiskey cream over the muffin is it soaks up, then layer on some cream, then another muffin chunk, drizzle whiskey cream, normal cream, you get the picture, just layer it up.
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

As being a fan for potatoes with sause:
        Do more ppl know nice recipies/ websites with potatoes? Prevered baked potatoes. (england has these great baked potatoes shops, great after a rough night drinking)

And, anyone know how to make corn soup? it must
        - look yellow
        - taste like corn
        Drowning corn for 3 hours in water, adding flower, salt does not really work..

Comment

Oh.. I’ll add a nice one too. Kinda simple, but very effective.

1 big potatoe.
          1 onion, roughly chopped
          1 red paprika, roughly chopped
          1 spoon
          3 spoons of corn
          a lot garlec sause

Cut the potatoe in the width and length for ½ of the depth. Put it in the oven, when done add the onions and paprika and corn. Put sause on top till you don’t see the potatoe anymore and attack it with the spoon.

Comment

Sangria

1 bottle Burgundy (your choice of brand, vintage, etc.)
            1 bottle Rosé (ditto)
            1 can Dole or Del Monte Pineapple Juice
            1 can Hawaiian Punch
            Lots of fruit ...

The wine is up to you ... the cheap stuff seems to work just fine ... but of course a better quality wine will give a better quality finished product. I do not know the significance of using one bottle of Burgundy and one of Rosé (I've also used White Zin and it worked fine) I haven’t provided any measurements, because I never measure … I just aim for about half wine, half juice. I usually add the entire bottle/can of everything and usually buy just average sized bottles of wine. If making Sangria for a big party, you might want to use boxed or jug wine … and would probably need to use multiple cans of pineapple juice and Hawaiian Punch.

Only use a good quality pineapple juice ... the cheaper store brands are often bitter and leave a bad after taste. And what can I say ... Hawaiian Punch no matter how classless it may seem, is what MAKES this drink. It has the perfect blend of exotic fruits and sweetness. So while I suppose you could come up with your own blend of juices (mango, passion fruit, etc.) and sweeten it as needed, why not just grab a can and go for it!

Mix all four ingredients in whatever container you have that will hold them all ... and add fruit. Almost any fruit will do ... but I LOVE the citrus ... lemons and limes are a must have, I always squeeze a bit of extra lemon or lime into my glass ... and oranges and grapefruit sections are fun. Berries and star fruit make for attractive service in stemmed glasses ... but even large chunks of apple will add a festive touch. Lemons and limes can simply be cut into wedges, oranges can be sliced or sectioned, but grapefruit should probably be sectioned and have the membrane removed.
            Last edited by Bioture; 12-01-2003, 03:25 PM.
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Spicy Pork And Curry Noodles.

Ingredients:
              Japanese Curly Noodles-1, 5 oz. package.
              Onion-1/2 medium, sliced.
              Carrots-1 sliced on the diagonal.
              Salt-1 teaspoon.
              Peanut oil-2-tablespoons.
              Curry Powder-4 teaspoons.
              Catsup- 1/2 cup.
              Teriyaki Barbecue Sauce or Marinade-1 tablespoon.
              Black Pepper- to taste.
              Swanson Chicken Stock-8 Tablespoons.
              Pork Country Style Boneless Ribs- 1/2 Lb. cubed.
              Dry Roasted Peanuts- 1/4 cup.
              Sesame Oil- 1 teaspoon.
              Scallion-2 chopped for garnish.

Instructions:
              Boil the noodles, drain and set aside. In a skillet stir fry the pork pieces in a little peanut oil until cooked. Set aside. In a pot add in the Curry powder. Cook over a medium flame for 2 minutes. The powder will begin to smoke slightly. Keep stirring it until finished. Remove from the flame and add in the onions and carrots. Toss until the vegetables are well coated with the curry powder. Add in all the other ingredients and stir until the onions and carrots begin to soften. Place the noodles into the pan with the sauce and stir until the noodles are well coated. Add a touch of more stock if the noodles appear to dry.

- Yeah, this dish is a lot suited to american tastes, cuz all my friends love it.
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Apple Martini (the easiest recipe ever)

Ingredients:
                1 Part Vodka
                1 Part Apple Liquor

Directions:
                Shake over ice, and strain into chilled cocktail glasses. Garnish with a table salted rim, put in a small cheese wedge, or a freshly sliced apple slice.
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

From the kitchen of THE PUSHER

Push's Corn Chowder

8 oz. Unsalted Butter
                  2 TBSP Chopped Fresh Garlic
                  3 Cups Diced Yellow Onions
                  2 pounds Chopped Baby Red Potatoes (skin on)
                  1 pound Frozen or Fresh Corn
                  2 Cups Diced Carrots
                  2 Cups Diced Celery
                  1 Cup Flour
                  4 oz Chicken Base (or add boullion to the water)
                  1/2 Gallon Water
                  6 Quarts Heavy Cream
                  2 Cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese (don't use Asiago, it sucks)
                  2 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
                  2 TBSP Thyme
                  2 TBSP Oregano (dried)
                  3 Bay Leaves
                  1 TBSP Salt
                  1 TBSP White Pepper
                  1 TSP Cayenne Pepper

Place a large stock pot over med-high flame and add the butter. Once the butter is melted add the onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Next add the remaining vegetables and cook until tender. Once the vegetables are tender, add the flour and mix well to make roux. Do not burn the roux, cook until it is a nice medium brown color. Next add the water and chicken base, mixing well and bring the water to a boil. Once the water is boiling, add the spices and heavy cream. Bring the soup to a light simmer and lower the heat. Once the soup has cooked at a low heat for about 45 minutes, add the parmesan cheese a little at a time, and mix well. Cook the soup for another 30 minutes or until you can't stand to smell it any longer and just have to eat some.
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

From the kitchen of THE PUSHER

Push's Invisible Man

Gin
                    1 Glass (place in freezer ahead of time for added iciness)

Pour and drink. Drink enough of these and you will feel invisible.
                    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                      Apple Martini (the easiest recipe ever)

Ingredients:
                      1 Part Vodka
                      1 Part Apple Liquor

Directions:
                      Shake over ice, and strain into chilled cocktail glasses. Garnish with a table salted rim, put in a small cheese wedge, or a freshly sliced apple slice.
                      Haha, you drink appletinis?
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

That Smoked Tortilla Soup looks good, I LOVE Tortilla Soup. If there were a bowl of tortilla soup and a brand new car, I'd take the soup.

..Okay..maybe not..But I damned love Tortilla soup

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                          (tortilla soup recipe)
                          Push, call me dumb for asking this, but,
                          A) where do you get smoked chicken?
                          or
                          B) how to you make smoked chicken?
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

You can smoke it yourself, like you would any other meat

You can use a backyard grill, fill the bottom pan that came with it (if it did) with water, and some liquid smoke stuff, and smoke away

Comment

You can smoke it yourself, of which there are many different ways to do it. Here is a handy link for information on smoking poultry (http://www.msstate.edu/dept/poultry/smoking.htm).

Otherwise, you can buy it smoked from a specialty meats store, or perhaps your local Super-Corporate Cash Sucking Machine (grocery store).

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

guacamole - any sizesercving . just keep the avacadado to tomato ratio 2:1 and add as much cilantro and lemon juice as you want and wala
                                Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                                Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Working...
                                X