No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Recipe Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beauty of seals' recipies is its simplicity. If a plan gets too complex something always goes wrong.

1 cucumber
    1 glass jameson 18-years
    salt, peper
    butter
    flower (or flour?)
    vegetable boillon

Melt 2 TBSP butter in a pan (dont let it go brown).
    Add 2 TBSP flower (or flour?) and use that strong right arm to mix it with the butter. Slowly add some water (keep using that right arm) so that you dont get chunks. About 1 liter. Add some vegetable bouillon.
    Put a rasp above the pan and rasp that cucumber, with the skin on. (another great exersise for your right arm). Add peper and salt to adjust the flavour. (i like it with alot pepper)

Get the glass of jameson and walk to the couch. Improvise.

Comment

Not sure what the english word is and/or it's for sell outside here. We call it "drop". Transulator calls it: drip/drop (black candy bar)

- patience
      - 1 drip/drop candy bar
      - 1 bottle vodka

Open the bottle. Get a big shot of the vodka (important, just do it). Put the drip/drop in the bottle (if you were a pussie not to take a shot, you will now see the vodka being wasted by coming out the bottle). Let the bottle rest for a night in the freezer.
      Last edited by SEAL; 12-02-2003, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Best spacecake, max stonage

Again, note how simple this is.

Melt the butter in a pan (dont let it go brown). When melted, add the weed in the pan for about 15 minutes. Turn it good so the butter gets all over it. Let time do his job now. (The butter will suck up all the thc from the plant). After 15 mins you can throw the weed away, all the thc is extracted from it.

Use the butter to make the cake how your grandma told you to.

Comment

Sleep tabled

Hottun

- Whiskey
          - HOT water
          - sugar
          - 3 clove's
          - dice of lemon

Mix it, and drink it while being already in bed.

Comment

Re: Best spacecake, max stonage

Originally posted by SEAL
            Again, note how simple this is.

Melt the butter in a pan (dont let it go brown). When melted, add the weed in the pan for about 15 minutes. Turn it good so the butter gets all over it. Let time do his job now. (The butter will suck up all the thc from the plant). After 15 mins you can throw the weed away, all the thc is extracted from it.

Use the butter to make the cake how your grandma told you to.

ill believe your lies and try this!
            Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
            Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

It's not a lie, you won't be disapointed.

Let me add a note. Note:
              Once the butter is liquid you dont have to keep it heated. So let it cool down. In other words, dont cook the plant. All that has to be done is let the butter (fat) be in contact with the plant (thc).

plus points:
              - You extract everything. Normally you crumble it and mix it; wich means you get pieces of high consentrated stuff and pieces of lower consentrated stuff.
              - cake wont turn green

neg points:
              - cake wont turn green

edit: cut some bs out.
              Last edited by SEAL; 12-03-2003, 06:40 AM.

Comment

your the godzila of marijuana

i love uou wanna join pallies?

xjustinx

Comment

Try a fire cracker:

Cracker
                  Weed
                  Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter
                  Weed
                  Cracker

mash the two crackers together like a sammich and bake for i dunno how long, works and it's powerful
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

im eatign microwave pancakes listening to the beatels white album and will soon be making a statue in your likeness mikey

Comment

yesterday i had a brite idea.
                      ]

green red and orange peppers griled over a barbeque blacken them and take them off grill when they turn black. put them in a paperbag so they sweat for ten minutes! skin 'em and chop them they make for such a good anything on anything.

i put them on white rice with soy sauce. its delish.

Comment

Good Hot dogs :

Okay, I hate hot dogs, but I eat them coz, well they are cheap, and it's what my family eats, anyways, if you hate hotdogs as much as I do, do this!

okay after the hot dog is cooked, take the bun and put mayonnaise on both sides.
                        then add ketchup and mustard to one side.
                        Put on a littttleee tiny bit of onions.
                        put cheese on the hot dog.
                        and add lettuce.
                        then eat..

It's damn fecking good.
                        Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

that's sick...u forgot the kraut and relish
                          there's more to life than meets the eye, but don't let that get you down.

"If someone throws a stone, throw bread back."
                          -anonymous

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
                          -Samuel Langhorne Clemens

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                          -Samuel Johnson

Comment

Ok can someone explain why this thread gets to be sticky, I mean its just like any other general discussion thread, only its made by a forum moderator. Seems a little unfair to me.

Comment

Instant macaroni:

1. put water in with noodles

2. put in microwave for 30 seconds

3. take it out and put the cheese in

4. stir

5. eat
                              Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
                                Ok can someone explain why this thread gets to be sticky, I mean its just like any other general discussion thread, only its made by a forum moderator. Seems a little unfair to me.
                                A) Because I said so

B) Great place for community members to actually share something useful, apart from the rest of the drivel

C) Because I said so

Any other questions? Good. Go sit on the other side of the room with rusher and the other conspiracy theorists. No one is out to get you. Staff is not out to get you. Your parents are not out to get you. The police may be out to get you. The church is not out to get you. Recipes are not out to get you. Go find something useful to complain about.
                                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
                                X