X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the kitchen of THE PUSHER

Push Pushback's Badass Cranberries

2 pounds frozen whole cranberries
    1 can Root Beer (Dr. Pepper can also be used)
    1 Cup of Sugar
    1 Cup water

Combine all ingredients in a pan and simmer over low heat for 2 hours. Serve warm or chilled.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

All of these are my own creations. Either totally original or inspired by a dish I had sampled.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
        A) Because I said so

B) Great place for community members to actually share something useful, apart from the rest of the drivel

C) Because I said so

Any other questions? Good. Go sit on the other side of the room with rusher and the other conspiracy theorists. No one is out to get you. Staff is not out to get you. Your parents are not out to get you. The police may be out to get you. The church is not out to get you. Recipes are not out to get you. Go find something useful to complain about.
        haah, buddy I was just wondering why when someone else makes a thread that is equally interesting and usefull it doesnt get to be sticky, but just because you have the powers you can do whatever the fuck you want. I figured TW and TW Forums would be a little bit more professional, but what can ya do.

P.S. Host Pallies radio again you lazy fucker.

Double P.S.

My recipe is to add the ingredients for the icing into the muffin mixture when making cupcakes, makes a nice foamy-moist muffin.

Comment

yeah push so i made 2-3 ofthese recipes and donated them to a local charity, when asked who made them, i was like "this shady man who goes by 'the pusher'"
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Did any of them reply, "Goddam the pusher man?" That would have been kickass!

Oh yes.. I will be doing radio again.. there will come a day.. probably sooner than you think

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

From the kitchen of THE PUSHER

Push's Cinnamon Nutmeg Sauce (Great on pumpkin pie!)

1 Qt Heavy Cream
              1 1/4 Cup Sugar
              2 TBSP Ground Cinnamon
              2 TSP Ground Nutmeg
              1 TSP Lemon Juice

Place a sauce pan over med-high heat and add the heavy cream. Bring the heavy cream to a boil, but keep your eyes on it so it doesn't boil over the sides. Once boiling, reduce the heat and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and simmer for 10 minutes. Chill the sauce and serve over pumpkin pie/cheesecake.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Bio's Tropico

1/2 fluid ounce rum
                1/2 fluid ounce coconut-flavored rum
                1/2 fluid ounce grenadine syrup
                1 fluid ounce orange juice
                1 fluid ounce pineapple juice
                1 cup crushed ice

Combine regular rum, rum with coconut flavoring, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice and crushed ice in an electric blender. Blend until the drink's consistency is slushy.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Melufa
                  You can smoke it yourself, like you would any other meat

Cocksmoker.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Doctor Pepper on Fire

1 cup beer
                    1 fluid ounce amaretto liqueur
                    1/4 fluid ounce 151 proof rum

1 Fill a pint glass half full of beer.
                    2 Pour the amaretto into a standard shot glass. Carefully pour the 151 proof rum on top of the amaretto so that it floats.
                    3 Carefully light the shot on fire by touching with open flame. Drop the lit shot into the half full glass of beer and slam.

edit: this makes for a pretty good crowd pleaser when you're at a party.
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

#1 Shrimp Scampi

2 pounds JUMBO shrimp (about 16)
                      1/3 cup butter
                      4 tablespoons minced garlic
                      6 green onions, diced
                      1/4 cup dry white wine
                      2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh if possible
                      8 sprigs parsley, finely chopped
                      salt and pepper, to taste

1 Rinse shrimp and set aside. Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat.
                      2 Cook garlic 1 or 2 minutes or until softened but not browned. Add shrimp, green onions, wine and lemon juice; cook until shrimp are pink and firm, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Do not overcook.
                      3 Add chopped parsley and salt and pepper before serving. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs if desired.
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Ooh thats a tasty scampi recipe. For added flavor, soften the butter before using and add some diced roasted red peppers and honey.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

for alcoholic beverages, don't post well-known drinks. any schmoe can look these up online (or on one of those whirly dials they sell at grocery stores) with the greatest of ease. i'm more interested in drinks that people invent. i shared some of mine so that hopefully people will post their creations and i'll have new things to try.
                          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

from the liquor cabinet of sTuPiD-gErBiL

Barrel Bombs:
                            1 plastic barrel of koolaid
                            Taaka vodka

you can find these little koolaid barrels at any grocery store (i forgot the namebrand of these things). you can get like 10 of them for $1.00, in 4 different flavors (orange, grape, strawberry, and blue, whatever the fuck blue is supposed to be).

pop one open, take a swig, then re-fill the portion you drank with vodka.

barrel bombs are a great (CHEAP!) way to get an entire party fucked up. just make sure you use taaka vodka because it's bland enough to not overpower the koolaid taste.

Comment

This is for you gerbs, one of my personal at home favorites.

I call it... THE KILLER COCKROACH!

You will need:

One blender
                              One bottle Vodka
                              One bottle Kahlua
                              One quart your favorite ice cream (chocolate and vanilla varieties work best here)
                              One or Two, possibly Three boxes of Malted Milk Balls (chocolate coated)

You may also add a splash of Guinness or cooled coffee for spice!

Blend and drink
                              Last edited by THE PUSHER; 12-10-2003, 09:13 PM.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

holy shit that sounds potent. guiness to top it? must...try....

my roommate and i are working on a drink called the "Bling-Bling", but we've so far been unsuccessful in trying to find a third ingredient to bridge the gap between goldschlager and hennessy. any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X