X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: trenchers IQ below average

Originally posted by za gophar

ever notice how in hosted basing the people picked for sharks are the ones who beg the most?
    Even when i beg / pm them not to pick me they still attempt to do it. Call that low IQ.
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

When you play a zone that require 1-shot to kill (i.e. no attention span necessary) you tend to bunch up the idiots :P

It's like the general population that would watch "Fear Factor" is probably much stupider than the people who watch "Nova" (unless you watch both:P).

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Shadows Fall killed by levipro8391

Shadows Fall> Hey, can I join your freq to protect you?
        levipro8391> 911

levipro8391 killed by Shadows Fall

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
          When you play a zone that require 1-shot to kill (i.e. no attention span necessary) you tend to bunch up the idiots :P
          Yes that's why dueling in this zone sucks.
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine

-Epi
            so true
            PicHosting

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl

ps. troll, sharks use L1 mines not L2
              Whoops... I was typing an exact quotation, and I guess it caught me in its idiocy.

Comment

I didn't read most of this post because your name is za gophar.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                  I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                    I didn't read most of this post because the length put me off.

Comment

That's because you have the attention span of a retarded elephant.

Comment

attention what? sorry i lost all interest in what u were sayin

Comment

LOFFLE!11!!!#&

Comment

annuxs user text says crevice and thats all i ever read when he posts
                            Originally posted by Yoshiba
                            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                              I hate when levis try to convince a shark that his single L3 mine is a better option than the shark's L2 mines in defending the flag room entrance on the grounds that "the l2 mines will get repped and kill me".

Ever notice how a levi on the roof will send half your team panicking while a levi in the lower room gets no reaction?

Don't you find it weird that some people will call you a newbie based on the information that they had never seen you in their entire 2 month career in TW?

Don't you find it sad that most TW players look at you like an idiot when you try to tell them that Subspace was once released on CD?

Don't you hate when terrs ask why no one is attaching to them despite their numerous calls for help... in pub chat?
                              hahaha tk owns.
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

He may be smart... but is he good at the spaceship game?
                                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                                X