X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: trenchers IQ below average

Originally posted by za gophar
    gone to every zone now i think trench wars has the greatest idiot to not idiot ratio.
    1)"has the greatest idiot to not idiot ratio."
    2)You've been to every zone simply for the sake of figuring out which zone "has the greatest idiot to not idiot ratio."
    3)Hopefully baby Jeus can forgive for this one but...
    za gophar
    how does i get a avatar

I know which side of your ratio you are on.
    sage

Comment

Rich... his words are meant to be taken on a higher plane. You can't nitpick... you take the meaning
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
        I didn't read most of this post because your name is za gophar.
        Yeah.
        2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
        Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

2)You've been to every zone simply for the sake of figuring out which zone "has the greatest idiot to not idiot ratio."
          no, i havent.. ok so i havet been to EVERY zone jeez.. just the ones that i thought would have enough players to be any fun, and I didnt do it for the sole sake of determining which zone had the stupidest players, i just like trying to become at least halfway decent under a lot of settings instead of just one. after a while it became apparent that by far, trenchers were the most insolent. maybe randlelel or whatever (that name confuses me :S) is right it could be just cause it has more players and therefor a better chance of having a bunch of tarts as apposed to a zone like chaos svs, which usually has about as many players as a tw pub has at its limit. also the attention span factor comes into play probly.. people come to trench because they dont want to take the time to get good at other zones. i know it was a factor with me, but im tryin to change that, which has led to this whole thing.

troll king u made some good points

and besides, theres a difference between being an idiot and acting like one from time to time because i get a kick out of it and hell its only a game forum
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

o and annux, i dunno if u meant my name is weird or its simply not "big" enough for u to consider reading it.. theres plently of weird names out there.. rabbitrapist cough couh (no offense rabbit O_o)

so TAKE A LONG WALK ON A SHORT PIER SNOTTY BOY!
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>na

Comment

so TAKE A LONG WALK ON A SHORT PIER SNOTTY BOY!
              What type of pier... I hope it's wooden.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Don't take Annux's reply so seriously. He reads everything.

Comment

I wonder if he's reading this right now... kinda makes you think.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Obviously, you have never looked at this zone as anything mroe than warbird dueling, so I wouldn't expect you to look further for your little ratio crap.
                    And perhaps those people you use for it are doing exactly what you claim to do, acting like an idiot from time to time because its only a game
                    sage

Comment

maybe randlelel or whatever (that name confuses me :S) is right
                      wth, u betta get to know my name, i'm as important in trench wars as a 6 gram subway sub is important to the fat guy on the commercial! j/p
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Can we just cut through all this bullshit and just openly admit that secretly we all hate each other.

God DAMN I love this forum.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

IF ALL THESE PPL WERE INTELLIGENT AND MATURE (NOT USE CAPS OR WHINE) NOBODY WOULD PLAY THIS GAME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                          Originally posted by Diakka
                          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

and shark mines as u all have seen are lagged thru all the time.

ill explain that to you, if you give me a cookie.
                            Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

no cookie for u, i think i know.

anything mroe than warbird dueling, so I wouldn't expect you to look further for your little ratio crap.
                              ok richard your making annoying assumptions. i only use wb about half the time, if that. if u take a look at my ratio u will see that i dont care about it. i like basing, sniping thru little holes, and spidering, wb dueling got old after only a little while.

in fact, im having trouble understanding what u meant in that last clause. look further for my little ratio crap..? uh ok, i wouldnt expect myself to either then.

And perhaps those people you use for it are doing exactly what you claim to do, acting like an idiot from time to time because its only a game
                              and u miss quoted me. i said game forum. perhaps some of them are, probably not most of them tho. and even if most of them did, wouldnt that mean most of them in other zones would too? if u understand what im saying, trench wars still has the biggest idiot ratio.
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>na

Comment

gone to every zone now i think trench wars has the greatest idiot to not idiot ratio.

That's quite so natural, TW is the biggest zone, and therefore it is virtually impossible that there would not be an idiot or two (or 21234578).

But if you count the number of players with a rather high IQ, the number probably exceeds the total amount of players in DSB, ie. tru?
                                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                                5: Da1andonly> =((
                                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                                X